Join our server on Discord

Data and Matter (Damien and Psyco)
Larrin raised an eyeridge at Carter's unfinished question. "I was programmed with the ability in the game... in real life I'm sneding a signle along the electrical airfield of your house to... more or less spy on your anti-virus program..." A frown crossed his features at Carter's explanation, the program tearing apart the carpet didn't help his frown go away. "Well... alright then... I'll lay low for a while," he concluded waving his hand, the blue ball vanishing into thin air, however it caused the sound ofcrackling electricity, both in the balls previous position, and near Vangaurd, where Larrin was spying from. "Oops... wonder if he heard that?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark waved Shadowfox off,"I said your choice, you don't need my permission," he replied before stopping dead in his tracks, seeing Syntax's current... 'position'. "God strike me down with thunder right now... please..." Great. He was going to be associated with a hacking program causing people to cower in fear and mouth the words "help me". Just flipping wonderful.

"Sure sure, we can get the fries. Unhand the nice man. Now," his voice was suddenly harsh and stern," stop antagonizing them, get away from them, and stop eating the food they paid for or I'm not buying you lunch," he tapped his foot impatiently on the floor. He was going to have to offer them some money as payment for their troubles... he wondered if a hundred dollars would do it...
The world is one twisted fucked up place, bring a hard hat and an open mind when you leave the safety of your house.

[Image: sigya.png]