Join our server on Discord

XXX Wars. (Various. Human x Human, no Digi-intercourse)
Exigent, eh? Also, dunno if this is the right place to keep talking about this.

So uhm.

Cheap sexual humor pulled on young children from a young children's show!

Bam. >:3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(03-06-2011 08:47 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: You had to read it over and over? omg, I have to do better! D:
That just means you're going to have to write longer.

(03-07-2011 12:06 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Well, usually I've been fingering myself a good amount of time before looking at the post, plus the vibrator speeds things up.

Generally, I last way longer with a good guy. One who's good enough to make me feel amazing, but takes long enough to hold his load.
You hear that DMX? How's your stamina.
(03-07-2011 04:15 AM)UnknownH Wrote:
(03-06-2011 08:47 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: You had to read it over and over? omg, I have to do better! D:
That just means you're going to have to write longer.

(03-07-2011 12:06 AM)CloneWarrior Wrote: Well, usually I've been fingering myself a good amount of time before looking at the post, plus the vibrator speeds things up.

Generally, I last way longer with a good guy. One who's good enough to make me feel amazing, but takes long enough to hold his load.
You hear that DMX? How's your stamina.

Depends of if it's cold or warm. I am a dragon after all. Clone did tell me already that she doesn't like hyperphallic males, though!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heeheeeheeeheee. This is on-par with Clone's works; mix of humor and kinkiness. Great job.

Lesson from this Lemon: Everybody wants a piece of Taiki. Even if the latter's oblivious to it. Hahaha.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(03-07-2011 07:03 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Depends of if it's cold or warm. I am a dragon after all. Clone did tell me already that she doesn't like hyperphallic males, though!

Easy. I'll give you a device that will change you into a normal human. For a time of course. heh heh
SnK Wrote:Heeheeeheeeheee. This is on-par with Clone's works; mix of humor and kinkiness. Great job.

Lesson from this Lemon: Everybody wants a piece of Taiki. Even if the latter's oblivious to it. Hahaha.

Thanks. Was afraid I hadn't thrown enough innuendos in. I'm not used to writing stuff like this, it's kind of like a first with me.

UnknownH Wrote:Easy. I'll give you a device that will change you into a normal human. For a time of course. heh heh

You won't touch a single one of my scales, they'll stay where they are.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's a complicated Solid Light Hologram. So it'd just be you in a human "Sologram". Simple.
Sounds strange. I think I might've done this before in a RP, although the 'Sologram' thing is just a disguise that doesn't physically change who you are but makes you look and feel of a different size, shape or proportions, depending on how it's used.

Same thing? 'cuz if yes. I guess I wouldn't mind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It basically builds a Sologram shell of sorts. A solid light hologram around the person. It feels real and everything.

It's the non military version of an idea I've had since I was a kid. Back then I had no clue what furries were since there was no real internet and what I watched and played made perfect sense.

It makes sense. Trust me.