Join our server on Discord

Touched
WARNING: As gentle as the title may sound, this work contains graphic material of a sexual nature not intended for those under the age of 18 and the like. The main focus is on yaoi and rape, so if you dislike one or both of those, then I suggest you turn back now, for you are about to be displeased. Thank you. Oh, it also has Pokemon stuff in it of which I do not own. All that stuff belongs to GameFreak and Nintendo and junk and what is reflected in this work is by no means a reflection of their thoughts or anything.

~ T O U C H E D ~

A little something dirty by Masquerade.

The ethereal layer of neverending gray clouds high above the sky darken the village below along with the surrounding forest. The coniferous trees have grown up over the ages, ancient beings holding untapped wisdom, but unable to share it. Their branches extend as if to brush away the ominous overcast sky to reveal the shining sun, something the villagers had yet to see for generations. As if to contain that very forest, the mighty mountains rose high in the distance, white peaks piercing the air, their jagged forms defiant to all. All of this beautiful, albeit dreary, environment rested just a few miles off the coast on an island near the Sinnoh region, however, it remains undiscovered by those on the mainland leaving the island to stay untouched by the advancements in technology brought about by the inventors and scientists of the modern age.

Just a solitary village by the name of Danlor can be found on this island, it is trapped within the Shade Forest, and further guarded by the Arianese Mountains. It is here that the only traces of civilization can be located. This village seemingly frozen in time still resorts to olden methods of performing tasks; it is a village untouched by the gift of technology. No poke balls can be bought here, and neither can a true pokemon center be found. The best one can hope for is a simple herbal shop and a resting facility for tired trainers and beaten pokemon. However, in this village, not many possess pokemon, and trainers are quite rare, for to catch a pokemon, one must venture forth into the Shade Forest. Only the bravest of the brave dare to step one foot into the confines of the ancient oaken guardians that make up this dangerous place, for within await the most vicious of pokemon turned feral for an unknown reason. Regardless, it is safe to say that many who enter this forest...never come out alive.

It happened to be a day like any other, the same overcast sky...and the same quiet bustle of the village. A young boy, Timothy Lancaster, walked along the dirt street, gazing in awe as people tended to their business, though there wasn't much of that going on. Little Tim had been aware that almost everyone in the village relied on subsistence farming for food, and wove their own clothes, and built their own houses. With no currency defined in Danlor, most depended on bartering. The townspeople looked after each other, so there were little to no disputes. The peace always made Tim feel safe about living in the place that he did, despite the danger lurking in the nearby forest. Today, unfortunately, little Tim was assigned a very important task by his mother. Just 10 years old, Tim was supposed to venture into the forest just a little ways to draw water from a creek that was used quite frequently by the villagers. He had shuddered at this thought, but his mother had merely chuckled and notified him that some of the guards would accompany him. Still, he felt a certain uneasiness that could not be pushed down.

His hesitant steps down that filthy lane had brought him to the western gate, the wrought-iron guardian gaping wide. It was open in case villagers needed to step into the forest quickly to grab wood or water which would require the guards who nodded to the young boy as he passed. They took a look around and readied their weapons, one passing the boy to take the lead while other covered the rear. Tim continued to walk forward with his pail in hand, afraid of the darkness that enveloped the trio. The cloudy sky prevented the sun from shining to its fullest, but now the treetops blocked whatever light may have made it through, leaving most of the forest space in shadows.

It wasn't long before Tim heard the gurgling sound of the creek running. The guards stopped and looked around, listening carefully. When all seemed to be safe, the guard in the lead gestured towards the creek. Tim nodded in response. He felt as if saying something would break the silence of the forest causing things to fall into disarray. He took cautious steps towards the creek, kneeling down and dipping a hand into the cool, refreshing water. The soil itself beneath him was also cool, and damp to boot. It felt good to the touch. Remembering where he was, he dipped his pail quickly into the running water until it was full before standing up and turning around.

Yelling. The boy panicked as he realized both guards were missing. Trails of blood led off into the shrubbery lining the forest path. He could hear their screams in the distance. What had got ahold of them? What was he to do? This was unprecedented. The guards had always been able to handle threats. Why was this happening to him? The pail dropped to the ground and the contents poored out across the dirt and grass of the forest floor. He ran. Little Tim ran as fast as he could. Would the beast be satisfied with two full grown men? Surely its hunger could be sated by that? Why would he need a little boy? Dessert... Tim thought in fright as he dashed along the path. The exit was so close, for the creek itself wasn't too far from the village. Otherwise, no villagers would be aloud to go there. So many thoughts rushed through his head. The guards were missing and he hadn't even brought back the water he was supposed to.

He fell to the ground and screamed as he felt a searing pain in his leg. His heartbeat was frantic and he thought is was going to burst out of his chest. His blood was pumping so fast; the fear was only making it worse. Afraid of what he was going to see, he turned over onto his back slowly. It was a Mightyena. He recognized it from the storybooks. His mother had told him of a legend when he was younger about the most dangerous threat that dwelled within the Shade Forest. It was a pack of wild Mightyena with a strategic and cunning leader possessing wiles no ordinary pokemon would have. He could best the smartest of warriors who dared to trifle with it. Tim shook in sheer terror as he realized this may be one of the pack. His leg was still in pain, a brutal bite visible. His warm blood flowed from the puncture wounds and tainted the ground. The Mightyena growled and bared his fangs revealing the crimson blood of young Tim upon them. With nothing much to lose or gain, the boy tried to scramble back a bit, but the mighty beast lunged and pinned him to the ground. Tim shook his head and closed his eyes. Just make it fast...make it fast... he thought, shaken that his very life could be taken from him in just an instant. He didn't even get to say goodbye to his mother...

Several moments passed, but nothing happened. Tim opened his eyes and found himself staring into the eyes of the beast. They gleamed in the shadows of the forest, and possessed a certain cleverness in them. If he had believed in legends, Tim would have said he was the leader of the Mightyena pack himself that had him pinned, but what was happening? Just one snap of the neck, and the pokemon would have his dessert. Just like that. Yet, all he continued to do was peer into this young boy's eyes. Now young Tim was afraid he'd be stuck in that position forever and attempted to reason with the beast.

"I-If you're not going to k-kill me...could you please....let me go?" he asked helplessly, his voice small and timid. How could one be brave when a very harbinger of death was staring one in the eyes? Tim watched as the beast huffed and bent his head down. The boy cringed and closed his eyes again. Now, here was the coup de grace. However, his eyes shot wide open as he felt the pokemon's tongue penetrated his mouth, his muzzle planted firmly against Tim's mouth in what seemed to be something of a kiss. The Mightyena's tongue was powerful, yet gentle as it danced nimbly with Tim's own tongue. The boy was frightened, and the taste of warm blood and human flesh now filled his mouth making him want to gag, but the Mightyena was firm in his endeavors. The beast broke the kiss and began to move down, gripping Tim's pants between his teeth.

Tim could only watch in fear as the beast ripped off his pants and tossed them off to the side of the path leaving Tim's cock visible for all, along with his balls and tight ass. He was starting to freak out now. Did the beast not enjoy the taste of clothes? That's when he saw it. The Mightyena's own cock was erect and oozing with pre. The large organ, red in hue, had to be at least 10 inches long and 2 inches wide. Tim's eye twitched as he saw it, along with the Mightyena positioning himself on top of Tim. The beast's front paws slammed down on Tim's shoulders causing the boy to yelp, and gently rubbed Tim's backdoor with the tip of his massive cock. Tim shuddered at the feeling, and nearly fainted as he heard the beast growl in pleasure. What was happening? This wasn't natural, was it? Did the beast do the same thing to the guards? Tim was afraid and confused. He had no idea what was going on.

He screamed. That was all that came to mind. The Mightyena that had him pinned down had thrust about half of his length into the boy's ass, the walls of his rectum clenching around the beast's dick making it hard to push in anymore, yet that didn't stop the beast. He pushed in farther and farther until all 10 inches were buried within Tim. For that entire time, Tim screamed. It felt as though his butt was being ripped apart. It hurt so much, it being his first time and all, and yet he still had no idea what was happening or what it meant. All he knew was that he was in pain, and the Mightyena was causing it. The pain brought forth tears, and he sobbed as the beast began to withdraw, only to hump into him again. He could feel a steady blast of something warm and sticky within him, and it made him feel sick to the stomach. He didn't try to get away; the beast's grip on him was too tight. He pounded little Tim harder and harder, the blasts of searing seed becoming more potent and concentrated, the white, creamy liquid oozing from the space between the pokemon's mighty member and the periphery of Tim's ass, along with a rather daunting amount of blood.

Tim's vision was starting to fade. He was sure that the Mightyena would kill him like this, though a fatal bite to the neck would have been highly welcomed by the young boy at this point. His whole body was becoming numb which was a relief, for the pain was lessened. The beast's claws were sharp as they started to pierce Tim's skin through his shirt. The Mightyena was panting now, his hot breath visible to Tim, but just barely. He howled as he released the final spurts of his wolven sperm into the boy before ejaculating out a stickier substance to seal whatever remained within the boy's rectum inside. The pokemon withdrew his cock and sat down on his hind legs as he watched the boy faint at last. He cleaned his cock, covered in his own semen and the blood of the boy, with his tongue, the warm, flexible muscle covering every surface of his own member which twitched at the sensation, still sensitive from the forced fucking. After a few minutes, the beast arose and merely strolled away, leaving the young boy, who was still very much alive, lying in the middle of the dirt path, shirt torn, pants thrown aside, and Mightyena seed trapped within.

Fading into the darkness of the Shade Forest, the Mightyena's form was lost...almost as if it had never been there.

~ E N D ~

(For now...)

Anyway, that's that. I'll probably add some future installments. This was kinda out of the blue, so I don't really know much about the story behind this place myself, so I think I'll investigate and you guys can just come along for the ride~ Sound good? <3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
*Starts a slow clap* That was very well written and descriptive, Masqy! And it was terrifying for a moment! I do hope Little Tim recovers from this ordeal, poor little guy...

Sounds good! I'll hitch a ride with ja! XD Another installment would be most welcomed! ^ ^
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Glad you liked it, Ray. ^ ^

Oh, I've got tons of ideas brewing in my twisted mind now, so expect more to come. And soon, at that. XD I've had too much sexual tension built up lately, so this'll be a great way to relieve it~~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Oh thank goodness! I have lotsa sexual tension too! XD I'm just highly unmotivated to do anything about it. I'll wait for more from you~<3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers