Join our server on Discord

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 3 (Contains dirty areas)
There will be sex! lol, maybe, maybe not. Whatever, there will be some graphic scenes. If you are not 18 or older, go away. Heh, what can I do to stop you?

Anyways, before you ask, Capital City is the fictional city this series takes place in. Capital City is a HUGE island (that doesn't actually exsist) that is on the equator located in the Pacific Ocean. It is a part of Canada, just to let you know. Hehehe...oh, BTW, 52 million people live in the city.

Characters of this story are:

Renamon
Her baby boy
Her baby girl
Rika
Wargreymon

"Well, what can I do?" Renamon asked.

"You can try some dating sites." Rika handed Renamon a laptop. "Just do a Google search of 'digimon dating sites for Canada', and see what you can find. You will be bound to find someone that way."

"I guess you're right." Renamon searched just that. She came across this one website that even searched for hot digimon singles in Capital City.

"New users: Lala_betch123, hornyfreaks, ordajochibatu, FMLforlife234534, WGM" Renamon recited a few users. "What the hell is this place? An online sex chatroom? Well, let's see who WGM is..." Renamon clicked on the username 'WGM'. When she saw the profile picture, Renamon knew that this one could be the one. Renamon created herself a new user, in the name as 'RenaBabe', posted her picture, and information.

She decided to scroll through WGM's info. This is what it read:

Name: Wargreymon
Species: Digimon
Sexuality: Straight

"I am going to message him!" Renamon mumbled to herself. She typed this in for Wargreymon: 'Hey, you look cool. Wanna be friends?'. She clicked 'send'.

Renamon then slammed the laptop lid shut, put it down, and jumped up, with joy. She didn't realize that Rika had been watching the whole episode.

"What, what are you so excited about?" Rika asked.

"I sent him a message! omg I'm gonna love him! Wargreymon will be my baby's father!" Renamon yelled ecstatically.

"Whoa, calm down Renamon. He may reject you." Renamon immediatly sat down after hearing that.

Renamon waited impatiently all day for a reply. Then, finally the next day, she got a response.

'I got your message. You seem nice. Let's chat sometime.' Wargreymon's message stated.

Renamon opened the chat box, and WGM's username stood out.

"Hey RenaBabe. You live in Capital City?"

"Yeah, I do. Do you live in Capital City too?"

"Certainly do. My name is Wargreymon. What is yours?"

"Renamon."

"That's a pretty name."

"Thanks".

"You know, Renamon, the Internet is pretty boring. Ya wanna meet at the Tim Hortons that is just across the street from the tallest building in the city? You know, the one with 135 floors?"

"omg Really?!?!?"

"Yeah. We could get coffee and then go to the observation deck in that building. Sound good?"

"Yes yes yes! Wargreymon, what time would be good?"

"Hmmm...12:00 PM on Saturday?"

"Okay. I can make it."

Renamon began preparing plans for that wonderful day. Then, finally came Saturday.

Renamon arrived at the Tim Hortons, and found Wargreymon sitting at a patio table. There was two cups of coffee, one for the both of them. Renamon sat at the chair across from Wargreymon. Renamon was a little nervous. Not only because this was her first date, but Wargreymon looked just like her rapist that she had killed. But then Renamon realized that Blackwargreymon was a virus digimon, Wargreymon didn't appear to be.

"Hi. I'm Wargreymon. You must be Renamon." Wargreymon welcomed Renamon with a warm smile and some coffee.

"Yes, that's me." Renamon quivered a little bit.

"Why are you so shaky?" The concerned Wargreymon spoke.

"Oh, nothing. I'm just cold." Renamon replied.

"Huh? You're cold? It's 38 degrees celcius." Wargreymon laughed. Renamon smiled a bit.

"You know what?" Wargreymon asked.

"My brother was recently murdered. They say he was tortured shortly before he was killed by the sick freak who did that in the first place. The cops even said he was gutted alive!" Wargreymon informed. Renamon choked on her coffee, with coffee spraying from her nose.

"Oh, that's terrible. Who was your brother?" Renamon asked.

"Blackwargreymon". Wargreymon noted.

Renamon's blue eyes widened. She passed out, because of the memories that came flooding back to her.

"Renamon, are you alright?!?!" Wargreymon got up quickly and held her up to keep her from falling on the ground. Renamon immediatly woke up.

"Are you okay?" Wargreymon asked. "Yeah, I think so." She replied. Renamon sat back down in her chair. She then tried to change the subject that they spoke about. "So, Wargreymon, how long have you lived here?" Renamon questioned. "Oh, I've lived here my entire life. What about you?" Wargreymon responded. "Same, I was born here."

Renamon and Wargreymon talked for hours on end, sharing with eachother their lives and personal experiences. The more they talked, the more they liked each other.

"So, you wanna head over to the observation deck?" Wargreymon asked.

"The building is called The Capital 135. And sure. We can go now." Renamon answered.

The Capital 135 is the city's tallest building with 135 floors, and observation decks on the top three floors. The building it's self is a spiral shape.

The two headed up to the top floor together in an elevator, alone. Renamon thought that she would lean on Wargreymon. When she did this, Wargreymon got an erection that almost poked through his loinarmour. He squirmed and jerked around trying to hide it. He managed to push it down, but the big boner pushed his crotch guard out a bit, but it didn't matter.

They reached the top floor. Around the walls of the building that display the city, where some glass floors. Renamon went and stood on one. She was absolutly terrified of heights. Especially since this was her first time in The Capital 135.

"Okay, I'm scared. Can we go now?" Renamon wimpered.

"What are you talking about? We just got here." Wargreymon put forth.

"I'm really scared of heights. Especially since the city is too earthquake prone." Renamon shrieked.

"Well, since you are scared, we can head to the bottom." Wargreymon wispered to Renamon.

They headed to the bottom.

When they did, they decided to go to Renamon's house.

"So, this is my house." Renamon introduced Wargreymon to her estate. They walked in. "So, Renamon, is this your date?" Rika asked. "Yes, he is. Rika, Wargreymon. Wargreymon, Rika" Renamon introduced her friends.

"Hey Rika. It's nice to meet you." Wargreymon said warmly. Just then, he heard a baby crying. "Huh? What's that? Renamon, are you with another guy?" Wargreymon asked.

"No, I'm not. I recently just lost my last man. Metaletemon, was his name. I had one baby with him." Renamon lied.

"Oh, that's sad. I'm sorry for your loss." Wargreymon sympthasized.

"It's okay." Renamon said. She went upstairs to get her youngster. She brought him over to Rika and Wargreymon, who were both sitting on the couch in the living room. And as usual, whenever Rika saw Renamon's baby, she would go "Awwwww...He's so cute!"

Renamon, Wargreymon, and Rika all chatted in the living room for quite sometime.

While Wargreymon was holding Renamon's baby, Wargreymon managed to get the baby to puke all over him.

"Ah, very nice. What do I do now?" Wargreymon asked sarcastically.

"Well, you could use one of our bathrooms and get cleaned up." Renamon suggested. "Really? Thanks!" Wargreymon thanked. He handed the baby to Rika and Renamon led him upstairs to a washroom.

Renamon offered to take Wargreymon's armour and get it cleaned. Wargreymon stripped of all his armour revealing his sexy, muscular, fit, healthy body to Renamon, who's jaw dropped from all the sexyness. Wargreymon was now in nothing but his loincloth. Renamon pointed a bathroom to him. She could not help but notice the bulge in his loincloth.

Wargreymon want into the washroom and began to wash up, while Renamon went into another washroom to clean up his armour. When she was done, she saw through the crack of the bathroom door that Wargreymon was in, Wargreymon wave his soft red hair. Renamon looked down. She saw the parts that the loincloth hid. She saw the loincloth sitting on the counter. Wargreymon was completely exposing his big, bold body to Renamon. Renamon immediatly wanted him, but she told her self that this wasn't the time, so she just put down Wargreymon's cleaned armor and left with the thoughts of Wargreymon in her head.

Wargreymon came back downstairs. In this time, Rika had left to go and be with her other friends.

"Hey you're all cleaned up. So, what do you want to do now?" Renamon said. "Hmmm, I don't know. Where's Rika?" Wargreymon asked.

Wargreymon sat down beside Renamon. Renamon felt a tingle go down her back.

"You know something?" Wargreymon began. "You know, I really like you."

"Really? Do you really mean that? I think I like you too!" Renamon said, very surprised of the words coming out of her mouth.

"Yeah! I want to see you more!" Wargreymon continued.

And so, Renamon and Wargreymon kept going out and seeing each other. Their relationship became more and more intimate, and the more they saw one another, the more they liked each other.

Then, one night, they where ontop of the Capital Hill, the highest hill in the city. They sat together, looking at the beauty of the downtown skyscrapers and the moon shining on the other side of them. It was a sight to behold!

One second led to another, and with each movement, Renamon and Wargreymon became more and more in love. Then, finally, the couple stopped moving, looked into eachother's faces, loving the other. They brought themselves close. Wargreymon placed his hand on Renamon's back, gently bringing her closer to him. Finally, they touched each other's lips, bring them both into a lustful trance.

Time seemed to slow. The background changed into a deep crimson colour. Renamon and Wargreymon both wished this moment never ended.

But like all time, this wonderful moment stopped. Renamon wanted more. She pulled Wargreymon over, and the two began to ferociously make out. They rolled on the ground, with their lips locked on one another.

Then morning came. Renamon awoke, but Wargreymon wasn't there. So, she decided to go home. When she did, she opened the door and walked in. She was going to go upstairs, but before she did, wargreymon jumped down from the second floor in the indoor balcony in the house.

"Renamon, will you marry me?" Wargreymon asked.

Renamon put her hands to her mouth and began to cry happily. "Yes, sweetie! Yes I will!" Renamon wept joyfully.

Soon, they had their marrage.

When they got married, they got home. They laid down on their bed and again, they began to viciously make out. But this time, they quickly stripped down naked. Wargreymon laid under Renamon, who was feeling along his body. Wargreymon did the same. He placed his hands on her breasts. She ran her hands along Wargreymon's bold muscles. Quickly, Wargreymon's erection grew. It didn't stop until it stood at a staggering 21". Renamon dragged herself down to the huge, pulsating cock, and wrapped her mouth around it. Her head bobbed up and down on Wargreymon's huge member. His muscles tensed up. Renamon was enjoying every last bit of the penis, even pushing it down her throat.

"Ah! Ah! I'm gonna cum! Oh, yeah!" Wargreymon shouted. Renamon quickly pulled her mouth off the cock. Wargreymon's orgasm quickly left him. Wargreymon got up, and ontop of Renamon, and they both locked lips again. This time, Wargreymon placed his cock into Renamon's vagina and began to thrust in and out. Renamon let out her moans of pleasure as Wargreymon's member rubbed the walls of Renamon's pussy.

"Damn! I'm gonna cum again! Oh hell yeah!" Wargreymon wailed in pleasure. Wargreymon's cum sprayed in Renamon's vag and didn't stop for at least one and a half minutes.

Finally, they both rested beside each other. Hot, sweaty, comfortable, happy.

"Oh, I love you Wargreymon." Renamon muttered. "I love you too babe."

In another nine months, Renamon gave birth to another baby, this time a girl.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
"You can't just take care of him yourself! You need to find someone to hel you!" Rika was lecturing Renamon about not being able to take care of the baby herself.
I think that was obvious by the dialogue...... also, use spellcheck; in all three there are massive spelling errors.

I read on, and I'm pleasantly surprised by the change of writing style. I really enjoyed the style this time and your improvement is intense, to say the least, between works.
I'd say you still need to work on Renamon's dialogue, but the overall story was average, in comparison to the other fanfic and internet writers, this time around.
Also, don't worry too much about my harshness, I simply expect a lot.
(Also, the way your style is vastly different between the first two makes me wonder how you pulled that off...if I didn't know better, I'd even say somebody else wrote it. I'd prefer to believe you simply improved just that much)
(04-25-2011 04:28 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: "You can't just take care of him yourself! You need to find someone to hel you!" Rika was lecturing Renamon about not being able to take care of the baby herself.
I think that was obvious by the dialogue...... also, use spellcheck; in all three there are massive spelling errors.

I read on, and I'm pleasantly surprised by the change of writing style. I really enjoyed the style this time and your improvement is intense, to say the least, between works.
I'd say you still need to work on Renamon's dialogue, but the overall story was average, in comparison to the other fanfic and internet writers, this time around.
Also, don't worry too much about my harshness, I simply expect a lot.
(Also, the way your style is vastly different between the first two makes me wonder how you pulled that off...if I didn't know better, I'd even say somebody else wrote it. I'd prefer to believe you simply improved just that much)

I'm gonna worry about harshness. I simply cannot handle it. I was very close to deleting all of these stories because of your nasty comment on the first part. I don't like it when people expect a lot, because if people do, I simply will not comply with them. Sorry if I seem to hate you, it's just that I am a little pissed off. Or maybe really pissed off.

I will no longer talk.

I also can't type.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Awww, this one was rather romantic! And now Blackie Jr. has a lil sister! <3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, this is cute. You're doing a fine job Xenonmon. Are you going to have a chapter when the truth finally comes out?
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Really nice, now Renamon had a baby girl isn't that cute? ^^

But she has to be honest and tell the truth to WarGreymon about his brother, I'm sure he will understand.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(04-25-2011 10:35 AM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Yeah, this is cute. You're doing a fine job Xenonmon. Are you going to have a chapter when the truth finally comes out?

Yeah, I will, but I need ideas.
(04-25-2011 02:51 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: Really nice, now Renamon had a baby girl isn't that cute? ^^

But she has to be honest and tell the truth to WarGreymon about his brother, I'm sure he will understand.

Sure, it will be in part 4. But I need ideaz.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Perhaps some Policemon investigated the murder and tracked it down to her? XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(04-30-2011 01:52 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Perhaps some Policemon investigated the murder and tracked it down to her? XD

Perhaps...
I shall start right away!
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

(04-30-2011 01:52 PM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Perhaps some Policemon investigated the murder and tracked it down to her? XD

The story has been written and is up now!
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada