Join our server on Discord

Provocation
NOTE: This is the second installment of the Touched mini-series. If you have not read the first, Touched, then you probably should. Just sayin'.

WARNING: This work contains graphic material not suitable for those under the age of 18. The material is of a mostly violent nature with mild sexual content. If you dislike gory scenes involving blood and cum, then you should probably turn away. Also, the pokemon thing? Yeah, not my idea. GameFreak, Nintendo, and whoever else may hold a stake in that owns it and has a copyright. Point is, I'm not trying to claim it as my own. There ya go.

~ P R O V O C A T I O N ~

At the edge of the forever darkened Shade Forest, just beyond the wrought-iron gate that acted as Danlor's western entrance and exit stood young Timothy Lancaster, now 14 years old. His brown hair remained still, for the wind itself had seemed to die on that particularly cold morning. His daunting blue eyes gazed listlessly into the wilderness, knowing full well what lied in wait, just behind every single shadow. It had become part of his routine since that fated day. Four years ago, a few guards had found young Tim lying on the forest path just outside the village, his anus torn, full of cum and blood. The village medic managed to mend his injuries, but those wounds were only of the body. The ones of his traumatized mind remained, etched there at the periphery of his thoughts as if in stone.

He remembered being sat down at the kitchen table, and his mother giving him a steaming hot bowl of delicious chicken soup. She had sat down across from him and began to explain what happened. He had been raped. His virginity had been stolen, something he could never get back. Facts about sex and anything associated with it were delivered to him by his mother as he sat eating that bowl of soup, trying to find comfort within its savory flavor. He hadn't understood much of it at all at the time, but as he began to grow older and progressed through puberty, all of it became clear. By the age of 13, Timothy had taken up the sword, nothing but vengeance filling his heart. Not only had he been a victim, but innocent townspeople, the guards that had accompanied him, were gone as well, their lives claimed by the beast that had raped him. He vowed by his blade that he would slay it, and any of its kind that should chance upon his path.

With only a tad bit of hesitation, Timothy began to stroll down the forest path, sword in hand, aching to see the blood of the beast running down the shimmering steel. He stopped in his tracks and looked back at the village. The town's leader, Archbishop Walden Deerfield, had forbade villagers from leaving the town due to the danger, and only the strongest and most elite guards were allowed to venture out to obtain herbs and water from the creek. Still, Timothy could not obey this new law, even if it was passed because of his incident. There would be no danger if Timothy could eliminate it, and thus, without looking back any longer, he proceeded deeper into the forest. The darkness of the Shade Forest consumed him as he trekked farther in, even going as far as to cross the creek that cut across the forest path, the one that he had drawn water from four years ago, only to wind up dropping the pail. He passed by it without stopping, his eyes growing fierce with determination.

Hours passed as he found a place to stop on the path and start searching through the brush and trees for any signs of a beast that would hopefully be the one that attacked him. The darkness was surely a challenge, but he knew he would instantly be in battle if he drew near the beast, for it would surely attack. He kept his reflexes sharp, ready to lash out and defend himself at any moment. However, as the darkness of the forest grew even darker due to the transition of day into night, he realized that there was nothing lurking around today, as odd as that may have been. Throughout his childhood, all he had heard were stories of a forest jam packed with dangerous creatures, yet he had failed to find even a single one that day. Weary from the search and with a sullen heart, Timothy headed back to his village, his entire walk back uninterrupted.

When he returned to Danlor, the guards opened the gate for him. "Tim, you know the new law; you shouldn't be going out there," one of the guards reprimanded gently. "Listen, I know it's tough just putting up with that one time, but that's no reason to get yourself killed over it."

"I know," Tim responded, stopping in his tracks, his back to the guards. "I'll be careful...and I'll get stronger each and every day. But I must have that beast's head. It won't be the last thing I do; you have my word." With that, the troubled youth continued down the road towards his home where his mother was sure to await him. Stopping in front of his house, he froze. None of the candles or lanterns had been lit within the home. Was his mother asleep? Surely she would have been cooking supper. And father should have been home by now as well. He spent most of his time on the small subsistence farm they owned in their backyard, but no noise came from there. Then again, he could have been at the tavern. Regardless, Timothy readied his sword before entering the house.

All was dark inside, and he felt around until he found a candle. He reached into his pocket and produced a match with which to light it, but the seen that the flickering candlelight unveiled nearly made young Tim drop it. There was his mother, lying on the floor in a puddle of her own blood. Her clothes had been ripped off and were torn to shreds around her. There were claw wounds all over her body along with a horrific bite mark on her neck. Her eyes were frozen wide in sheer terror and her open mouth was overflowing with a white fluid that he recognized all to well; it had to be semen. Upon closer investigation, he saw that the same fluid was leaking out of her vagina and mixing with the blood below. It made him fall back, his stomach churning. He had to use all of his willpower not to vomit; it was sickening. The smell was unbearable. He stumbled up and inched around the dead body. There was a trail of blood leading to the wall.

What was scribed upon the wall in his mother's blood caused Timothy's blood to run cold. "Come and get me if you so desire," Timothy read aloud, falling to his knees. It was unbelievable. No one in the village would have done this. He knew who the culprit was immediately: the Mightyena. It was the pokemon that had raped him. Had he known that Timothy was searching for him in order to kill him? Once again, Timothy managed to stand, but his legs were wobbling like jelly. Another trail of blood led to his parents's bedroom. Afraid of what he would find, young Tim held the candle steady and slowly approached the open doorway...only to find the mutilated corpse of his dead father. Timothy gagged. The body was face-up and spread eagle. It was in the same condition as his mother's, scratched up with claw marks and most likely a finishing crunch to the neck. Warm, salty tears cascaded down his cheeks as he saw the load of cum that was puddled under his father's ass along with a large trace of blood that had probably come from there. The beast had done to his father what he had done to young Tim but just four years prior.

"H-how....could he have done this?" Timothy asked aloud, his voice quiet, not even threatening to break the solemn silence of the still house. The beast had infiltrated the town...and even left a message for him. He knew the language of men. This was more than just some fairy tale now; it was a twisted nightmare. And there was nothing left to do. The teenage boy felt his grip tighten on his sword. He felt helpless. His thoughts were scrambled by this tragedy. He did the only thing he could now, unable to voice his feelings in any comprehensible way.

He screamed.

~ E N D ~

(For now...)

So yeah. Timothy is NOT happy. As you could probably guess, there will be another installment, along with several more actually. I've thought some more in detail about the plot, so I hope it turns out well~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
O-oh my... Sweet Raptor Jesus Tap-Dancing CHRIST, poor Timmy! That Mightyena is one, sick beast! Now I can't wait to read what happens next!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah. A pokemon psychopath. Who would've guessed? XD The next installment is titled "Confrontation", so I'll let your imagination go wild with that one until I have it up. lol
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Imagination going out of control!! XD I can't waaaaait! :3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)