Join our server on Discord

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 4
Shocked 
Characters are:

Rika
Renamon
Wargreymon
The Babies
Renamon awoke bright and early in the morning. Wargreymon, the love of her life, was still asleep. Renamon got up and walked over to Rika's room, where Rika was brushing her hair. Renamon walked over to the room where both her babies lay in their cribs, fast asleep.

Renamon walked downstairs, when there was a knock at the door. Renamon walked to the door and answered it. There, where two policemon standing there.

"Yes, is there anything wrong officers?" Renamon questioned with a nervous look on her face. "No, nothing really. Just want to question you about Blackwargreymon's death." Both of the policemon towered over Renamon. Renamon stepped back for them to enter.

Renamon went upstairs to get Wargreymon.

"Wargreymon! Wargreymon! Come downstairs now!" Renamon wispered. Wargreymon was already awake, and tending to his children.

"Yeah? What is it?" Wargreymon said, shocked. "Two policemon need to talk to us about Blackwargreymon's death!"

Renamon and Wargreymon came down stairs. The two policemon where sitting in the living room. Renamon and Wargreymon both sat together on the coutch adjacent from the coutch the two policemon sat on. Renamon calmly sat on Wargreymon's lap and held his hand, as she knew who killed Blackwargreymon.

"So, are you Blackwargreymon's brother?" One of the policemon asked Wargreymon. Wargreymon replied. "Yes, yes I am. I am Wargreymon."

"So, what do you know about your brother's death, Wargreymon?"

"Well, all I know is that he was brutally tortured for about an hour before he was eventually killed. The sick bastard that did that should be easily put to death!" Renamon quickly slipped off of Wargreymon's lap and let go of his hand.

"You know, Wargreymon, we don't impose the death penalty in Canada."

"Hmm, well, that's all I know. I know that Blackwargreymon would never do something to hurt another living being, especially a human. So I don't see why he was murdered."

"Miss, do you know anything about Blackwargreymon's death?"

Renamon spoke up. "No, I don't know anything."

"Do you know anything about Blackwargreymon before he was killed?"

"No, I never met him."

"Okay, could we get some finger prints from you two?"

Wargreymon and Renamon both gave the policemon their fingerprints. After then, the policemon both left.

"How could they have suspected us for having something to do with Blackwargreymon's murder?" Renamon asked Wargreymon.

"Well, he and I are related." Wargreymon answered.

About two weeks later, the Capital City police department arrived at the doorstep again. This time, it was an entire sqaud of police vehicles. When Renamon opened the door, the two policemon that interviewed Wargreymon and Renamon before grabbed Renamon and put handcuffs on her wrists.

"You're under arrest for the murder of Blackwargreymon." They got out. "You have the right to remain silent and have a lawyer or someone else personal with you." Renamon began to cry and scream, but she remembered that screaming was useless. Wargreymon, Rika, and their babies went to the park.

The policemon sat Renamon in a police vehicle, where Renamon wept openly.

"Renamon, do you know why we know you killed Blackwargreymon? We found your fingerprints on both knives which were used to kill him. We also found your DNA on Blackwargreymon." One of the policemon stated.

Finally, 3 months later, Renamon appeared in court. Wargreymon, Rika, and Renamon's and Wargreymon's children sat at the defensive table.

After several hours of testifying, Renamon was found guilty. Rika began to cry wildly. Wargreymon brought Rika closer to him and consoled her to stop crying. Some people cheered as Renamon was taken away.

About 2 weeks later, Renamon's family came back to Renamon's jail cell.

"So, Renamon, why did you kill Blackwargreymon?" Wargreymon asked. Renamon jestured for Rika to leave with the kids for a little bit.

"You know our little boy? He is the result of Blackwargreymon. Blackwargreymon brutally raped me. He then wanted me to give him the child after it was born. I couldn't bear with what he did to me before, and I just thought Blackwargreymon was undeserving, selfish, and terrible. I still felt horribly offended for what he did to me, so I gave him a taste of his own medicine. I tortured him and killed him. I can't believe I actually did that!" Renamon turned green as if she would puke.

"I can't believe you did that." Wargreymon said. He then left.

Renamon felt sooo horrible for what she did and all those she hurt. About 5 weeks from when Renamon's family came to visit her, she decided to end it all. When her next meal came, she took the knife that came with her food. She called over a security guard and asked him what was the best way to kill herself. She hid her knife as she asked him this. He only replied with a "Don't do it."

So, Renamon went into her bathroom, and slit her throat open. She fell on the ground, quickly bleeding to death. As she lay there bleeding to death, Wargreymon called her name. Renamon tried to yell out, but she couldn't. Wargreymon called her name again, this time he sensed something was wrong. He flagged down the same security guard Renamon had talked to earlier.

"Hey, I called Renamon's name several times, and she isn't responding. Did you let her out of her cell for something?" Wargreymon asked.

"No, she should still be in there." The guard replied.

"Did she talk to you at all?" Wargreymon asked again.

"Yeah, she did. She asked me about killing herself." This time, both the security guard and Wargreymon pulled on shocked and worried faces. The guard quickly unlocked Renamon's jail cell, and searched it for her, where Wargreymon found his wife, laying on the bathroom floor, dead, with a bloody knife in her hand.

"She's dead." The security guard said solemnly. Minutes later, Renamon was carried away on a strecher, covered with a snow-white sheet covering Renamon's dead body. Rika was there with the babies. The babies laid on Renamon's bed, while Rika gripped Wargreymon's hand and cried her eyes out. Tears where streaming from Wargreymon's eyes as well.

The two kids never really got to meet their mother.
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
That was... depressingly awesome...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Okay, that was unexpected. I had a feeling that the police would catch up to Renamon, and she would be tried and arrested. However, the suicide took me completely offgaurd. No offense, Xenonmon, but this is a real downer for me.

Here's an idea you can use, but if not then that's okay. How about a fifth chapter that puts this one as a dream from Wargreymon like a premonition of what's to come. Have it begin just the same like deja vu. Only this time, he tries to understand why Renamon killed BlackWargreymon. He also tries to get her to confess for maybe a lesser sentence and prevents her from committing suicide.

Again, it's only an idea.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
I agree with Casey, poor Renamon, she didn't deserved that. I know she tortured and killed BlackWarGreymon but she had a valid reason, he raped her brutally, he got her pregnant against her will. If something she was a hero for all those girls who get raped everyday.
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In my opinion, a real hero would give other rape victims the strength and inspiration to live again, to cope with what happened, to put things behind and just feel like they can live normal, clean lives once more. Killing and torturing one's rapist doesn't change the fact that one was still raped, nothing will. The only difference would be the satisfaction of revenge... but wouldn't the act itself make the one who was raped no different from the evil that did it in the first place?

A real hero would've lived for her children. Sure, there was a chance that BlackWargreymon would've come back to take her son, but seeing as he was exactly where he had raped her (returning to the scene of the crime), she could've had police accompany her in secret and let them bring him to justice.

I think this Renamon is more realistic in that she acted realistically: She was emotionally weak, she was damaged, and she never had any therapy to help her cope. Suicide was very possible.

Perhaps Chapter 5 can be about the trials and tribulations of WarGreymon, trying to come to terms with the fact that his brother who he trusted was a rapist, and his wife was a murderer who had also been raped, but didn't trust him enough to tell him the truth. Perhaps touch on the fact that he's struggling to be a good, single father to his nephew/half-son and his daughter? Perhaps with Rika's help too?

Maybe WarGreymon and Rika can seek comfort in each other's arms? :3 Make a story about how it was all okay, how life goes on, despite all the hardships that can happen, and that there can always be a happy ending... <3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-02-2011 03:19 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: Okay, that was unexpected. I had a feeling that the police would catch up to Renamon, and she would be tried and arrested. However, the suicide took me completely offgaurd. No offense, Xenonmon, but this is a real downer for me.

Here's an idea you can use, but if not then that's okay. How about a fifth chapter that puts this one as a dream from Wargreymon like a premonition of what's to come. Have it begin just the same like deja vu. Only this time, he tries to understand why Renamon killed BlackWargreymon. He also tries to get her to confess for maybe a lesser sentence and prevents her from committing suicide.

Again, it's only an idea.

Part 5 - coming soon!

(05-03-2011 06:46 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: In my opinion, a real hero would give other rape victims the strength and inspiration to live again, to cope with what happened, to put things behind and just feel like they can live normal, clean lives once more. Killing and torturing one's rapist doesn't change the fact that one was still raped, nothing will. The only difference would be the satisfaction of revenge... but wouldn't the act itself make the one who was raped no different from the evil that did it in the first place?

A real hero would've lived for her children. Sure, there was a chance that BlackWargreymon would've come back to take her son, but seeing as he was exactly where he had raped her (returning to the scene of the crime), she could've had police accompany her in secret and let them bring him to justice.

I think this Renamon is more realistic in that she acted realistically: She was emotionally weak, she was damaged, and she never had any therapy to help her cope. Suicide was very possible.

Perhaps Chapter 5 can be about the trials and tribulations of WarGreymon, trying to come to terms with the fact that his brother who he trusted was a rapist, and his wife was a murderer who had also been raped, but didn't trust him enough to tell him the truth. Perhaps touch on the fact that he's struggling to be a good, single father to his nephew/half-son and his daughter? Perhaps with Rika's help too?

Maybe WarGreymon and Rika can seek comfort in each other's arms? :3 Make a story about how it was all okay, how life goes on, despite all the hardships that can happen, and that there can always be a happy ending... <3

Omg I now have ideas rolling for a part five - It remains a secret until the final product is produced.

(05-02-2011 05:08 PM)Lord Patamon Wrote: I agree with Casey, poor Renamon, she didn't deserved that. I know she tortured and killed BlackWarGreymon but she had a valid reason, he raped her brutally, he got her pregnant against her will. If something she was a hero for all those girls who get raped everyday.

Heh, looks like I gotta get a part 5 rolling, as Casey gave me ideas that swept through my mind like a tidal wave.
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Awesome~<3

We're rooting for ya! XD
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(05-03-2011 08:59 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: Awesome~<3

We're rooting for ya! XD

lol I already finished the part 5! It's a short part though...
Mah Citeh.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada