Join our server on Discord

Confrontation
WARNING: Wait, there's actually no need for a warning. This one's pretty PG-13. Kinda. Okay, there are some graphic parts of a sexual nature. And, since it is the third part of a series that was meant to be naughty, and since the last two parts, Touched and Provocation, should be read before this one, if you are under the age of 18, I would have to ask you to leave. Also, POKEMON DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. It belongs to GameFreak, Nintendo, and friends. Enjoy.

~ C O N F R O N T A T I O N ~

The cemetary was cold and unwelcoming, for the village of Danlor was always plagued by a perpetual chill brought about by the fact that the sun's rays hardly ever reached it. The same overcast sky kept things dark as it always had. An 18-year-old Timothy Lancaster stood in front of the graves of his parents whilst trying to fight back the graphic images of their murder scenes, their bodies torn with what seemed to poor Tim like every opening filled with the cum of the beast. The strapping lad knelt down and placed fresh flowers in front of the tombstones only to rise and turn his back on them once again as he had done time and time again for the past four years. As he strode along the road towards the western exit of Danlor, he received many solemn looks and gazes. Everyone in the village was aware of the sad story that was Timothy's life. He was forced to take care of himself since his parents passed away, but he managed to turn out to be a fine young man, and many of the hard-working farmers and smiths and even a few of the old church ladies valued him as a powerful member of their small community.

"Where are ya goin', Tim? You still at it?" one of the guards greeted the boy as he approached the wrough-iron gate that served as the village's western exit. The guard gazed quizzically at Timothy, awaiting a response, though he already knew the answer. He watched as the boy readjusted the sword at his waist.

"I'm still at it, yes, but this time, I'm afraid I might not return," he stated flatly with no emotion. For the past four years, Tim had ventured into the Shade Forest almost everyday in search of the beast, but never had he ventured too far; he just couldn't build up the courage. But now, after visiting the grave of his murdered mother and father over and over, the rage had become his bravery, and it was this day that he would finally have his vengeance...or so he thought.

With a curt nod, the boy bypassed the guards who let him walk right through with whispered words of caution to the youth. It wasn't as if he were reckless; he took their words to heart, but his heart had other matters to attend to. The forest path was as dark as it ever was. Graphic images of his rape filled him as he approached the creek where he was to draw water from for his mother eight years ago. He gripped his sword tighter and kept his reflexes keen in case of attack. Farther and farther he travelled, yet there was no sign of the beast. However, he started noticing other pokemon like Pidgey and Noctowl who glanced at him from branches of the trees with ominous eyes. A few Rattata scurried across the ground, and the curious gazes of some Oddish fell upon Tim as he continued on. He ignored them all for there was only one pokemon he was after.

It felt like an eternity, but Tim eventually came to what appeared to be a small cave at the base of a small uprising of land which couldn't be called much of a cliff. There came a smell that Tim recognized as death from the cave, and he knew he had arrived at the right spot. As he entered, he noted the smell of smoke from deeper within, but as his senses were adjusting to the darkness, the entrance of the cave was sealed shut. It was a trap..., he thought to himself, recalling seeing a large boulder just outside next to the entrance. The beast's lackeys must have pushed it to close off the cave. There was no turning back. With steady steps, Tim eventually arrived at the end of the passage to what appeared to be a small room. In the center was a pyramid of sticks set ablaze. Behind the fire...was Mightyena.

Timothy drew his sword. "So, I have found you at last, vile creature!" he shouted fiercely. His blood was already coursing through his veins at a tremendous rate. He almost felt like tossing his sword down and just ripping the beast apart with his bare hands as he gazed into his feral eyes. "What say you? Are you prepared to atone for your heathen acts?" he yelled once more. "I know you can speak; you left me a message. I will ask not twice!!" He took a step closer.

Mightyena yawned and scratched at his head with his hind leg. "You've come, I see. Took you long enough. Four years? A bit more or a bit less?" a deep voice emanated from the throat of the beast. He was speaking to Tim who was utterly shocked. In lore, pokemon were known to speak, but actual ones weren't supposed to.

"What do you want with me?" Tim asked, his tone of voice changing.

"So, you knew that I had picked on you for a reason, eh?" Mightyena spoke up and laughed which sounded more like a snarl. "See, if I had come right out and told you what I had to say, you'd just run away and tell on me like a sniveling brat. So I raped that tight ass of yours." The beast licked his lips as he watched Tim's eyes widen in surprise as if he had expected a different answer. "Oh yes...I still remember the feeling of your walls squeezing against my cock," he continued, a shiver appearing to crawl down his spine. "You practically milked me for every sperm I had!" Another snarling laugh.

Tim was speechless.

"Aaaah, but it couldn't have ended there. I needed a way to get you to come to me; staying in that village for too long would have gotten me killed," Mightyena explained. "So, I killed your parents quickly and gruesomely, even going as far as to leave some delicious cum there for you to eat, but I doubt you had a taste, now did you?" He tilted his head and tried to gauge Tim's reaction, but it was all just shock. "Hmph. But here you are. You ready to hear what it is that cost you your virginity and your parents?"

Now the color returned to Tim's face which contorted with his intense anger. "You speak of everything so casually, mocking everything that I've lost!!" he shouted. "It better be mother fucking important, for if it's not, I will return to Danlor with your head upon my blade!" His knuckles were turning white from gripping the hilt of his sword so hard. He couldn't believe it. Since when had his previously normal life been purged of its monotony and thrust into utter fantasy? No, this was no fantasy. It was a wicked nightmare.

"Oh, it's important. Actually, I'm sure you'll understand why everything had to happen this way; I mean, the story I have for you is gonna knock your socks off. It mainly has to do with that archbishop that is leading your town, Walden Deerfield," Mightyena started. "A couple of decades ago, I noted a young Walden exploring the island. A magistrate by the name of Damien Herschel was in charge of the only town on the island which was still called Danlor back then. He dreamt to make the island a paradise where pokemon and humans could live together in a harmony that not even the rest of the world could know. The island was actually a tourist destination, and mingled with the nearby mainland of the Sinnoh region."

"Th-that's impossible! For one, the church has always been in charge of Danlor. Not only that, but who in their right mind would want to vacation in a dangerous place as this? We don't even have a port or anything!!" Timothy retorted angrily, but Mightyena just shook his head.

"Oh, yes this place did. People came here to relax; it was a beautiful, luxurious island, but Walden stumbled upon something one day that would warp that paradise into the horrid place that it became today," Mightyena responded in explanation. "One thing that didn't change between then and now was the fact that poke balls weren't really big over here, even though we possessed the technology. Walden met up with a pokemon by the name of Zoroark, one with such an evil heart. He pretended to respect Walden, and wanted to be his pokemon. The overzealous youth couldn't refuse. I knew something was up and persisted to keep an eye on that monster. It started with the minds of the people. They began degrading somewhat in a technological aspect. They began letting their machines go to waste, and even went as far as smashing them up. They closed down the port and migrated inland. It was several years before the actual appearance of the island changed. The palms were replaced with conifers, and the trees duplicated so fast, forming what the humans came to eventually acknowledge as the Shade Forest. The pristine, sandy beaches yielded to colossal mountains that the humans called the Arianese Range. The town of Danlor degraded into a small village, and many people mysteriously disappeared. I started snooping around when the security wasn't as tight as it is today, and discovered that Walden Deerfield had become the archbishop and ruler of the village. It was then that I knew that Zoroark was creating...an illusion."

Most of what the beast had said went right over Tim's head. If it didn't sound like a fairy tale before, it certainly did now. Though he was aware that Zoroark possessed such a power, but was there one hidden within the village, pulling the strings of the archbishop to keep the people trapped on the island, isolated from the rest of civilization? He found himself lost in thought, but eventually caught the now weary gaze of Mightyena.

"Listen kid. I'm sorry for what I did to you, but it had to be done. You had to come out here and listen to my story. And now that you know what it is, you have to help me put an end to this disaster," he concluded.

"Y-you want me...to help YOU?!" Tim yelled suddenly, once again outraged.

Mightyena merely glanced to the side in respone. It actually appeared that for once, he felt ashamed.

Tim took a second to calm himself down. If there really was a conspiracy, it would indeed need to be stopped. "Proof," he stated abruptly.

Mightyena looked up and nodded. "Stay here with me tonight, and I will take you to what you should see tomorrow. If what you see tomorrow is not proof enough, then I will willingly give you my head to take back to your village."

Stay with him? How could he say that? Then again, it was the most sincere thing he had ever heard the beast say; he meant well by it. Tim could tell. "Fine...as long as you don't try to do anything to me...," Tim stated and plopped down on the floor next to the fire.

"Oh, as wonderful as it was to fuck you that once, I will make sure to behave myself," he rasped, that mischievous, uncaring tone returning once more. Yet, he merely laid down upon the cavern floor himself, his eyes closing. He had said what needed to be said, and hopefully, it would lead to the freedom of the island and its people.

Tim bowed his head and closed his eyes. It had been a long day, and something told him that the next would be even longer. He was too tired to even worry about what the Mightyena might do to him, but he had already been through the worst, so there wasn't much to worry over.

The truth behind things was to be revealed...soon.

~ E N D ~

(For now...)

Sorry there wasn't like a hardcore sex scene this time, but be patient. There's always one right around the corner. =o Stay tuned for the next installment~!

[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Oh mein GOTT, yes, the plot~ It thickens like a slowly erecting phallus of creativity!

I can't wait for the next installment, Masqy~<3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers