Join our server on Discord

Realization
NOTE: This is like, the fourth installment of a mini-series, so if you have not read Touched, Provocation, and/or Confrontation, you might seriously want to consider doing that.

WARNING: This work contains content of an extremely graphic sexual nature and is not suitable for those under the age of 18. It contains heterosexual sex (bleh) under forced conditions, so if you are not a fan of rape, you might wish to turn away. Also, pokemon isn't my idea in any way, shape, form, or fashion. That would be GameFreak and Nintendo's doing. Yus.

~ R E A L I Z A T I O N ~

Timothy awoke with a start, quickly scrambling to his feet, sword at the ready as he gazed at his surroundings with predatory eyes. He was in the cavern that he had reached yesterday--the dwelling place of the Mightyena that had raped him violently eight years ago. The fire from last night had died out, but light was entering the cavern from the entrance which must have been unblocked while he was asleep. He walked towards only to meet up with Mightyena. Tim's eyes were wary as they met with the beast's, but Mightyena appeared unfazed. After all, Tim was in better shape than he was yesterday. He couldn't help but feel well-rested. And there was the fact that he hadn't been raped again and the fact that he wasn't dead.

"Let's get this over with as soon as possible," he shot at the dark wolf pokemon. "If what you say is true, we need to stop the archbishop as soon as possible. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here; if you're lying, I have no idea what purpose it would serve you to do so."

Mightyena yawned. "Are you finished yammering now?" he growled before rolling his eyes. "I'm yours to command."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Tim snapped in response.

"I am your pokemon now. This is the only way this can work," Mightyena explained, though it was obvious that Tim still didn't quite fully understand. "You'll have to give me the benefit of the doubt again," he cooed evilly, despite knowing that it couldn't help the situation in any way.

"Fine. Whatever."

"You'll have to give me a name," Mightyena continued, making sure Tim wouldn't just wander off just yet. Besides, he didn't know where to go; Mightyena would have to lead him there.

Tim shrugged his shoulders. "Despair," he stated flatly. "Your name shall be Despair, seeing as how that has been all that you have brought me since that one time." He knew he'd never forget that rape for as long as he lived. It still gave him nightmares from time to time. They were ones in which the poor helpless kid he used to be was pinned to the ground with a larger version of the evil pokemon looming over him, his erect cock larger as well, covered with blood and seed. He shuddered.

"Hmph. As you say, master," Despair responded and moved out of the cave. "Follow."

The duo traversed the brush before arriving on the forest path once again, but Despair was leading Timothy farther and farther away from the village and closer to the Arianese Mountains. The jagged peaks pierced the gray, clouded sky mercilessly, as if aching to peel the clouds away so that the sun could unleash its gentle rays upon the island once more. It took a couple of hours of trekking through the darkness of the Shade Forest before Tim and his new pokemon emerged from the trees only to be presented with an incline that led to a ledge on the closest mountain. Despair continued up rocky incline, so Tim proceeded as well, albeit cautiously. Upon reaching the top of the incline and making it safely onto the ridge, a dark passageway into the mountain became evident. Two lit torches stood to the left and right of the forbidding entrance.

As Despair took one more step forward, a huge bolt of lightning dropped down from the sky and struck the ground in front of him causing him to leap back suddenly. From out of the passageway emerged a hovering ghost pokemon that Timothy recognized as Mismagius. The pokemon laughed, and Tim realized it was a female.

"Well, well. A human coming this far out? I must say, don't you know about the dangers of the forest?" she said soothingly and cackled.

"Doesn't matter," Despair snarled. "We're going through."

"My, oh my. So pushy. I'm afraid you'll be doing no...such...thing," Mismagius responded, twirling about in midair. "This passage has been deemed forbidden to all citizens of Danlor as decreed by His Excellency, Archbiship Walden Deerfield," she stated matter-of-factly as if that piece were enough to send the two packing back the way they came. But neither budged.

"And why, may I ask, has His Excellency forbidden entrance? Is there something inside that he doesn't want his subjects to see? I've had about enough of this; I've never even heard of this place. I'm here, and I'm going in," Timothy shouted defiantly and proceeded to march forward.

"That's the way, Tim! There's no stopping us, so let us pass peacefully," Despair warned, baring his fangs as he paced after Tim.

Mismagius's eyes glowed for an instant and another huge bolt of lightning descended from the sky, striking Tim and forcing him to the ground, waves of static moving over him. Mismagius cackled in delight as she heard Tim's groans of pain. "I...don't think you quite understood the message," she spoke politely with delight. "No one...is going in. Capiche?"

Despair looked Tim in the eyes. "You okay, kid? Snap out of it!" he growled, though not out of anger.

Tim shook his head before collapsing to the ground. "S...s-sorry..." was all he said before fainting.

"See?! I have been granted jurisdiction--" Mismagius began some long-winded explanation only to be pounced upon by Despair. She was pinned to the ground, forced to stare into Despair's eyes which were full of nothing but rage. "Oh my. Seems as though....I angered you," she snickered before fazing into the ground allowing her to escape Despair's grasp. "Hee hee hee...are you looking for me?" a voice emanated from the sky. "Energy Ball!" Her eyes flashed again and a sphere of green energy cascaded down, striking Despair in the back. He didn't even have time to look up before being struck down. The blow wasn't substantially damaging, so he scrambled back up and shook his head wildly.

Despair growled and snarled, no human words escaping his mouth. The rage had overtaken him. With a mighty upwards lunge, Despair snared the hovering little ghost with a daunting crunch and brought her hurtling back to the ground. He smelled every last inch of her as he had her pinned to the ground again, her ghost-like qualities not making a difference any longer. She struggled beneath his grip, but to no avail.

"O-okay...uh, maybe I...was a too hasty. P-please, enter the cave if you will!!" she shrieked and tried to gesture to the cave, but Despair merely roared and glared into her frightened eyes. She shivered as he ran his cold nose down her robe-like body, searching beneath the folds before he found what he was looking for: the small, moist slit that would be her pussy. Without warning, he thrust his tongue into it causing Mismagius to moan. It was a tight fit, and Despair breathed heavily through his nose as he allowed the walls of her cunt to clamp down on this tongue, the base jamming against the ghost pokemon's clit causing her to moan even more. He withdrew his tongue and gazed down at his sheath which housed his massive cock of which didn't take long to become erect. The 10 inches of wolf meat was throbbing with anticipation, pre leaking down the entire length. He felt the pokemon beneath him struggling; there was no way she could take that cock.

"P-please...oh dear, you know it won't fit," she pleaded in anguish. "I-I'm a virgin. You can't do this to me! Please don't! There's got to be something else you want!" she continued on, but Despair's gaze was vacant now--emotionless. Uncaring. She took a breath before letting out a horrid shriek as Despair's member was thrust unmercilessly inside her. She could already feel hot globs of seed being spurted into her womb. She tried to faze out of existence again, but Despair's Odor Sleuth was still active. There was no escape. She down at where the two were joined and nearly screamed again. She could see where the beast's cock was filling her tight passage for it's shape could be clearly seen distending her body slightly. Despair bucked into her, burying his length deeper inside before withdrawing and starting to hump her, more and more blasts of hot cum being loosed inside of her. Mismagius could do nothing but moan in a strange pleasure and scream in utter terror. Her orgasm hit her fast, and a blast of her nectar surged over Despair's cock before leaking out slowly from the extremely small space between Despair's enormous member and the outer edges of her pussy. Despair was breathing faster now, and his breath could be seen in the cold air, his muzzle wide open and tongue hanging out. The ghost beneath him was probably the tightest thing he had ever fucked. He let off a feral howl before plunging the entirety of his penis inside of her and let his orgasm fire off into the depths of her womb, the last blasts being of a stickier substance to once again seal the seed inside.

But pregnancy wasn't going to be a problem. Despair withdrew his cock from his victim who had passed out as he was filling her up with sperm, her juices leaking out of her cunt, but his own fluids were locked up deep inside. With no hesitation, he crunched down on her neck brutally and tossed her around through the air like a ragdoll unti lher head was severed from her body. He tossed the body, which was still in his mouth, into the air where it rose only to fall to the ground with a thump several feet away from her head. Starting to overcome his bestial nature, he trundled over to Tim who was starting to stir.

"Wh-what happened? You okay?" he asked, surprised that he actually felt some degree of concern for the pokemon.

"Of course. I can take care of myself you know," he replied softly and offered his body as a crutch so that Tim could stand up. Once the boy was on his feet, he glanced at his handiwork and grimaced. "I tend to...get carried away sometimes," was all he said as he walked forward and stopped at the entrance of the passage. "Do you believe me now? At least the part about something being up? I'm sure the answers you're seeking are just beyond here. It's only a little bit farther on now. Can you walk?"

Tim took several steps forward and stopped next to Despair. "Yeah, I believe you. There's something Deerfield doesn't want us people to see beyond this point and I intend to find out what it is. Lets go."

With that said, the boy marched bravely into the dark passage, trying to forget the body of the brutalized Mismagius that had been left behind.

~ E N D ~

(For now...)

Wild Mightyena sex. Woot! Kinda wish it coulda been yaoi, but Mismagius was just had to be a female. X3 Anyway, excited to know what happens next? Better stick around for the next installment~~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
At least now we know Mightyena's either bi or doesn't care what he sticks his dick into! XD Timmy should've named him Red Rocket! XD "For solving everything with your explosive dick."

Again, cleverly written, well thought-out battle sequence, as well as an oh-so-sexy name; Despair, for our Mightyena!

Poor Mismagius though! XD

I can't wait for the next installment!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Huh, I didn't point it out in the story, but she was using Thunder the first couple of times. XD As for Despair, Red Rocket certainly would have been a wonderful and accurate alternative, but I don't think Timothy would have the mindset at this point to actually name him something like that. As for Despair's sexuality, when he goes all feral, he really DOESN'T care what he thrusts his dick into~~ But he prefers tight asses more than tight pussies if you catch my drift. ^///^ If you don't, then recall that I am a yaoi fanboy and you will have your answer~~~~~

The OCA
*Snicker* Yush! I figured it was thunderbolt! XD Poor Timmy got zapped too. And yaaay! Despair prefers butts! ^ ^

It would have been cruel of Timmy to say something along the lines of "Asshole. I name you Asshole. Because you're SUCH A DOUCHE!!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
There are a lot of funny things could have named him, but Despair was the most...poetic. I couldn't take my own story seriously if Tim went to solve the mysteries of the island with his new companion, Asshole. XD

The OCA
That's true! X3 It's also a very meaningful name! And sexy. :3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)