Join our server on Discord

Truth
NOTE: This is the fifth (holy crap) installment of the Touched mini-series, so if you have not read the other four, go do so. Like seriously. I'm not 'suggesting' it anymore--I'm demanding it. D:<

WARNING: This work contains material of a graphic sexual nature and is not for the eyes of those who are under the age of 18. If you are not a fan of yaoi (note that it isn't forced this time), then I suggest you turn back now unless you're curious. You could always skip over the sex. GameFreak/Nintendo/etc. + copyright = Pokemon. Note that the equation does not have 'me' in it. You get the picture.

~ T R U T H ~

The passageway remained as dark as ever, no light within. There was only a faint light at the point of entry, and a more brilliant light at the destination. Timothy continued to trod forth becoming more and more curious at what may lay ahead with Despair at his side. There was no longer a reason to lead the boy; he had chosen his own path now and that was one that would lead him to freeing those who had become trapped on the island. As they reached the end of the passage, an unearthly radiance enveloped them causing Tim to flinch and cover his eyes as he continued onward until he was just forced to stop. Slowly, he moved his hands way from his eyes and realized that the light was coming from...

"The...sun?" he asked aloud as he gazed with awe into the azure blue sky above with the giant flaming orb of the sun blazing down its light and warmth upon the lad. A few white, cotton candy cumulus soared whimsically and gently through the sky, but they did not deign cover the sun. It was the first time in his entire life that Timothy had seen a sky not covered in gray clouds. That was why the true light of the sun had made such an impact. But that wasn't all. He gazed around at his surroundings. He was standing on a pristine beach with beautiful white sand, the sound of waves coming from nearby which proved to be the ocean. The blueness expanded over a large distance, and on the horizon, he could see the mainland of what was the Sinnoh region. Elegant shells littered the shore, and several Krabby scuttled along watching as a few Psyduck played in the shallows. Just a little ways down the coast was an old wooden cottage that led to a dock with a boat tied to it.

"Someone lives out here?" he asked Despair, pointing over to what he had observed.

Despair tilted his head. "To be honest, this is my first time here," he stated simply. "I'm...not really sure who might be living here, but I suggest that you turn around." Despair had already done so and was looking at something. He noted the look of surprise upon Tim's face when he saw what was now behind them. It was a solid mountain, but the passageway had completely disappeared.

"A-are we trapped out here? How are we supposed to rescue the villagers?!" he panicked and started to feel the side of the mountain only to fall right through it. He groaned as he scrambled back up and looked around: it was the darkness of the passageway. At the other end, he could see the faint light, and upon turning, he could see the brilliant light that was emanating from the shore. He left the passageway and returned to Despair. "What does it mean?"

"Easy. It's an illusion." The pokemon huffed and began walking towards the cottage. "We'd best figure out who lives there and hear what they have to say," he explained, hearing Tim's footsteps behind him. The duo continued across the sands and climbed some wooden steps before arriving in front of the cottage's door. Tim knocked loudly to make sure whoever was inside could hear. Footsteps came from within and the door opened.

"Visitors? UNBELIEVABLE!!" a voice bellowed from the doorway. It was an elderly man, most likely in his early 50s. He had gray, overgrown hair and a crazy gray beard to match. He wore tattered shirt with tropical designs upon it and beige shorts. The man's feet were bare and covered in sand. "Please, please! Come in!" he shouted some more and ushered the duo inside, leading them to what was the apparently the living room. He gestured for them to sit upon a couch that was placed there that wasn't in very good condition. It was dark green in color, but there were rips and tears and lighter green spots on it as if something were spilled carelessly upon it. The old man settled down in a wooden armchair nearby. "So, what are yer names?" he asked excitedly.

"My name is Timothy Lancaster, sir, and this is my pokemon, Despair," he introduced himself, bowing his head to the older gentleman. "May I ask what your name is?"

"Of course! It's a pleasure to meet the both of ya! My name's Damien Herschel. Believe it or not, I used to be a magistrate of a wonderful paradise that was situated on this very coast, but...well, I don't know what happened," the old man claiming to be the magistrate of the previous Danlor explained.

Timothy was awestruck and looked at Despair who merely nodded. "See? My story keeps adding up, doesn't it?" he scoffed.

Timothy rolled his eyes and ignored him. "I do believe you, Mr. Herschel. I'm from the village of Danlor which is not centered at the middle of this island. I have been told that a pokemon named Zoroark has placed an illusion over the island to keep the people trapped within. Does that sound feasible? Do you remember anything at all?" the boy inquired, focusing on getting as many facts as possible.

"Why...why yes. One of my staff members, a young man named Walden Deerfield ambushed me one day in my office with a strange pokemon. Right before my eyes, that pokemon looked just like me! It was incredible!" he exclaimed as if to emphasize how shocked he had been that day. "But...that was the end for me. He told me that I wasn't going to be needed anymore and locked me in a barrel before tossing me into the ocean. I eventually escaped from the barrel and used it as a boat and the lid as a paddle until arrived back on the shore. By then...it was madness! It was as if it weren't my island anymore!" He shuddered. "There were mountains all around with no way up. I knew my people had to be somewhere within, but there was no way to reach them. So, I built a cottage here in hopes that one day, one of them would find me."

"And here I am," Tim responded. The whole situation with Despair was sounded more and more legit, which was good, but it seemed as though something even more serious had arose.

"Yes. I'll tell you one more thing, and it'll be the last piece of information I can offer you, I'm afraid. I sent my Pidgeot inland with a note inquiring of the status of my island and town, and a message was returned to me stating that Damien Herschel, the former magistrate, had died. Everyone saw it. He apparently had a heart attack while giving an important speech. In his apparent will, he left Walden Deerfield in charge of the town. I'm thinking that the pokemon, Zoroark, as you called it, must've taken my appearance and faked my death. Tragic, oh so tragic....," he trailed off.

"We've got to stop this," Tim stated suddenly, his voice a bit louder than what it had been. He looked to Despair. "Seems like your story is straighter than it could ever be. You think we can take down Deerfield and his freak of a pokemon?"

"Of course. If this is what you have chosen to do for yourself, than I shall follow. That means we'll have to return to Danlor and raid the cathedral," Despair said.

"If you guys are gonna be puttin' up the good fight, then how's about ya stay the night here, eh? Wanna be good and rested, right? I'll fix ya some good seafood tonight for supper. The guest room is right over there," Damien spoke up and pointed to an open doorway that must have led into a bedroom of some sort. "Hope you like fish and shrimp," he added jovially with a bright grin before hurrying off into the kitchen.

Timothy spent the rest of the morning along with the entire afternoon exploring the wondrous coast. He settled down and built sandcastles with the Krabby and had a splash fight with the Psyduck. They coudln't speak a human language like Despair and Mismagius could, but he felt no discomfort from that. Their feelings of excitement and joy could still be felt deep within his heart. After the long day, he trundled into the dining room where Damien had served up grilled fish and fried shrimp with a side of steamed rice wrapped in tender kelp. Timothy found himself digging into the delicious meal along with garnering seconds and thirds which sent old Damien into a state of pure happiness. The boy meandered off to the guest room while the old man took care of the dishes. He took of his dirty shirt and collapsed on the bed. It had been a wonderful day despite the looming threat that was Archbishop Deerfield and the puppetmaster pulling his strings.

Despair padded into the room and hopped onto the bed, curling up next to Timothy. The boy shivered slightly at the sensation of his warm fur brushing against his bare skin and he blushed slightly. "I don't....I don't hate you anymore," he spoke up suddenly, his words coming out in a jumble.

"What do you mean? For what I did to you and your family?" Despair inquired. He wasn't really expecting forgiveness from the boy, but it seemed as though that was what he was getting.

"Y-yeah. I see now that you really did have to do what you had to do. I would have spent all my life cowering in fear of the forest if you hadn't angered me like you did. It was that vendetta that gave me the courage to venture deeper." He paushed, a sad smile appearing on his face as he gazed up at the ceiling. He moved his hand to stroke Despair's back. "If my mother and father are looking down now and hearing what they died for, I think...I think they would be satisfied with being martyrs if it meant the freedom of their fellow villagers."

Despair remained silent, but enjoyed being stroked.

"Just...can you tell me one thing? Was it...was it as gruesome as it looked?" he asked, not wanting to go into detail. Fortunately, it seemed as though Despair was able to pick up on what he meant.

"The crunch to the neck. It was first. Quick. They died instantly and painlessly. The rest was done after that. Staged," he explained and sighed. "I didn't want to desecrate their bodies, but that was just the only way."

Timothy felt a few tears trailing down his cheeks and he smiled. "As...a-as long as they didn't have to suffer," he replied gently and sobbed. He continued to stroke Despair as if in comfort, and the pokemon remained still as he did so. How could he deny this boy at least that? But something was wrong. He felt Timothy sit up. Despair stood unsteadily upon the bed and turned around to face the boy only to be shocked as Tim's lips were pressed firmly against Despair's muzzle in a kiss. Tim broke it leaving Despair completely confused.

"It's for the kindness in your heart," Tim stated and laughed. "You never would have went to the lengths that you did if you didn't truly care about this island, its people, and its pokemon," he explained. "You can try to pass it off, but I know you care. You've even hinted at it yourself. There's something so gentle within that heart of yours that...I guess I've come to respect despite all that you've done to me."

"Lay down," Despair ordered softly, pushing the boy gently until he was laying down. The pokemon grabbed onto the waist of the boy's pants and pulled them down slowly until his flaccid cock and balls were in the open. He shook his head as Tim was about to say something. "You never got your revenge seeing as how I doubt you'll be carrying my head on a sword back to your village. I think...this is the least I can do." With that, he began to lap gingerly at Tim's dick, his canine tongue coating the organ in his warm saliva causing it to twitch as it began to harden. He listened as Tim moaned in delight and shivered; he was liking it. Despair smiled in his mind and continued to lather Tim's length in his saliva with his tongue, slowly exploring every surface of the member and venturing down to suckle on the boy's balls every now in then. It didn't take long before all 7 inches of Tim's dick were standing in full glory, the shaft covered in a surprisingly thick layer of saliva.

Despair ceased his work and positioned himself over Tim's pecker before lowering himself down on it, the saliva acting as lube as the organ began to penetrate slowly into the pokemon's tight ass. Both Tim and Despair moaned in tandem, one enjoying the sensation of having thick meat being plunged deeper inside of him while the other craved the feeling of tight walls squeezing against his cock. Despair panted as the last inch was buried inside of him and he smiled at Tim before licking his cheek. Tim smiled in return and placed his hands on the pokemon's haunches before lifting him up off his cock a bit and lowering him down. He smiled as he heard Despair elicit another moan of pleasure. Despair panted as Tim picked up the pace, bucking lowering Despair harder and harder onto his cock after each rise. Despair's cock was erect now as well and was beginning to spew blast after blast of thick, sticky cum onto Tim's bare chest, the reddish member throbbing and pulsing with each spurt. The pair was now moaning together, and Tim ground his teeth as the sensation became to much.

"Uuuh....uuuhh...D-Despair....," he muttered, his voice tainted by lustful passion. With one final move, he slammed Despair down on his cock one last time, filling the pokemon's ass with load after load of his human seed. At the same time, Despair reached his orgasm, and the blasts of hot pokemon cum were becoming more substantial and powerful, splattering against Tim's neck, face, and even landing in his hair. Tim left his cock inside Despair who had no complaints, for he himself collapsed on top of Tim's body, landing in the globs of his own cum that he had covered the human with. The pokemon licked at Tim's face, tasting his own seed before thrusting his tongue into Tim's mouth which met no resistance. Tim kissed the pokemon back before breaking it and smiling, his eyes closing.

"Thank you...," was all the boy said before he breathed out and began to fall asleep, tuckered out from his first true time.

Despair said nothing in returned, but smiled. He, too, closed his eyes and aimed to fall asleep. On top of Tim. Laying in his own cum. He hadn't forseen such an outcome to this terrible tale, but he couldn't have been more happy.

After all, there was no telling what the next day would bring.

~ E N D ~

(For now...)

D'awwww~~~<3 Little Tim got himself some hawt, steamy, passionate revenge. Perhaps I should add sticky in there as well. X3 Another installment will be coming soon as usual, but the series is dwindling down to its final chapters. Stay tuned!

[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Oh my goodness, non-forced smex!? <3!!

Another awesome installment, Masqy, and the most arousing one yet in my opinion!

So... Was this Despair's first time in the rump? :3

I can't wait for my next fix- er- read!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, it was his first time taking it. XD Before he had always been the one giving it. Serves him right for this one time! D:<
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
That makes it so much sweeter! >:3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)