Join our server on Discord

Illusion
NOTE: This is like, what? The seventh installment of my Touched miniseries? If you haven't read the others, DO IT. Je te commande!

WARNING: This work contains content of an extremely graphic nature including violent, forced malexmale sex, so if you're a little weak to the stomach, I suggest turning away. If you're under the age of 18, turn away anyway. You're not even supposed to be on this site. Sheesh.

~ I L L U S I O N ~

The roaring of flames filled his ears as Timothy looked around, sweat instantly forming upon his brow, his pupils dilated and blood pumping rapidly through his body. He was in a panic, but considering what was going on around him, he had every right to be. He was in the town square of his precious village of Danlor, except the entire place was enveloped in a raging inferno with flames scorching hot, eating away at everything the villagers had worked so hard to maintain: their kiosks, their farms, their homes. From the stench of burning flesh in the air, Timothy sadly surmised that the flames even persisted to eat away at the villagers themselves. A guard passed Tim in a hurry, but he stopped and looked back.

"What the hell are you doing just standing here, Tim?! We need to evacuate! GET OUT OF HERE!" he shouted, but his words were stifled momentarily as a swift shadow lunged out of nowhere and whisked the guard away.

"...." No words could come out of his mouth. How had this happened? Had there been a trap when he tried to confront the Archbishop? He ran. That's all he could do. The flames were becoming too hot for him, and staying would only serve to endanger his live. Where was Despair? "Despair!! Where are you? DESPAIR!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, but the distraction of doing so caused him to trip on a rock and land flat on his face in the dirt of the path he was traversing to escape the burning village. When he looked up, he gasped. Despair was lying on the ground in a puddle of blood just a few feet ahead of him. The boy tried to crawl towards his fallen comrade, but felt something grab his leg. Whatever it was yanked him into the air and slammed him into the ground. The impact caused Tim to scream and shut his eyes in pain, but when he opened him, he realized what had attacked him. A pokemon. Covered in mostly black fur, along with some grey parts. A brilliant mane of scarlet and black, tied at the end with a beautiful band. The pokemon stared at him with fierce blue eyes.

"Look at what you've done, Tim," the pokemon said to him. It laughed derisively as it gestured to the town around him, still being swallowed by blazing fire. It became horribly obvious to Tim that the pokemon was male, not only by his voice, but by the red cock starting to grow erect, deigning to push out of the pokemon's sheath, almost as if he were getting some erotic satisfaction from all of this.

"I...I don't know what you're talking about, you sick fuck!" Tim shouted back defiantly and gave the pokemon a mighty kick to the abdomen sending it flying back. Tim leapt up quickly and drew his blade...only to realize he didn't have one anymore. Where had his sword gone?

The pokemon laughed and stood back up. He lunged at Tim and nailed him to the ground. He raised a fist, and struck the human in the face, a bruise instantly forming. "That's right, Tim. Act as if you don't know. Challenging the Archbishop like that and trying to destroy the peace of the island. Killing that innocent man and setting the village ablaze like a petty murderer and arsonist! YOU are the sick one!" the pokemon exclaimed, laughing hysterically before striking Tim in the face again.

Tim groaned. His face was starting to hurt. "Don't...don't t-try to speak lies against me...," he muttered miserably only to brace himself as the pokemon landed another blow to his cheek which was beginning to swell. "Wh-what...do you care...about the village anyway? Who ARE you?" Tim mumbled another forced remark. Now it was getting hard to talk. Luckily, the pokemon had decided to stay his hand for the moment.

"I was Archbishop Walden's servant, Zoroark," the pokemon explained. "That is, until you killed him. You chose such an opportune time to strike, a time when I was away from my master, allowing him to butcher him like the criminal that you are."

"Now...I know you're lying," Tim said and managed a small laugh. "Zoroark...the one full of evil." Tim felt the weight of Zoroark come off of him only to feel himself lifted into the air. Zoroark had him by the neck. He stared into the pokemon's eyes with such hatred, but the feeling left him and was replaced with pain as he felt Zoroark's fist collide with his stomach. He groaned and fell to the ground with a thump, for Zoroark had dropped him so he'd land on his stomach. The pokemon grasped Tim's leg quickly, for the boy was starting to try to crawl away.

"Think you're smart, do ya, Tim?" Zoroark asked stoically, clearly unamused. The sound of crunching bone filled the air as Zoroark tightened his grip suddenly causing Tim's leg to break. Tim screamed and Zoroark smiled. "You know, your screams excite me so much, Tim. I hope you plan to do something about...this," he said, turning Tim over so he could see the pokemon's throbbing cock. It was fully erect, about as long as Despair's but at least an inch thicker. The natural lubrication on its surface glistened ominously in the light of the surrounding flames.

"Get....get away from me with that....," Tim protested weakly, but there was nothing he could do. His leg was in horrific pain, and his body was starting to hurt from the pokemon's rough treatment. He had been completely unprepared for something like this. Zoroark grabbed him and slammed him into the ground onto his stomach once again, sitting on his back and holding his head up so the boy could see his fallen pokemon.

"I did that, you know, and it was soooo easy, too," Zoroark cooed maliciously as he rubbed Tim's back with his meat, sliding the erection under the boy's shirt. "Ahhh, your skin feels so good against it," he continued, starting to buck into the boy's back for about a minute before stopping abruptly. "No. This won't do." He reached down and pulled Tim's pants off roughly causing the boy to scream because of his broken leg. "Yes! Scream more, Tim! The more the better!" Zoroark snarled as he positioned himself so that his massive dick was pressing against Tim's backdoor.

"Oh god....," Tim muttered hopelessly, staring off into the distance at the dead Despair. He thought of a time a few years back where he was in this exact situation, but this time, it was a lot worse. The pokemon that had raped him all those years ago was more gentle than he had known, while this one intended to harm him. He hissed as Zoroark clutched at his hair and yanked his head up.

"Maybe after I've fucked you like a rag doll, I'll fuck that dead pokemon of yours, too, and make you watch," Zoroark whispered into his ear. He released Tim's head and clutched the boy's buttcheeks, prying them apart to gain better access to what he desired. With a look of lustful greed plastered upon his visage, the pokemon jammed his cock into the human's ass, only to meet with quite a bit of resistance. He heard Tim groan in pain. "Come on! It shouldn't be THIS tight. Someone's already been here before me, haven't they?" the pokemon taunted in delight as he continued to burrow his hefty member inside of the helpless, wounded Tim.

Tim felt sick to his stomach again. The walls of his rectum were being stretched quite farther than they ever had. He breathed heavily to try and calm himself, but is was frightening. He moaned out of instinct as Zoroark began to hump him very slowly--pulling cock out with ease and pounding it in gently. However, the moan was replaced with a scream as the pokemon sniffed his neck and bit into it, blood filling the pokemon's mouth and running down Tim's chest, some droplets cascading to the ground.

"I don't want you to like this, you fucking sex toy," Zoroark growled as he began to pound into Tim faster. The pokemon gripped Tim's sides and dug his claws into them. Tim screamed in pain once again, his throat growing hoarse. It made him even more sick feeling both the pokemon's cock sliding in and out of his ass and his claws digging into the tissue under his skin, even going as far as to wiggle them around which didn't feel good at all. More screaming. "Damn, toy. Scream. Scream some more!" Zoroark exclaimed. His humping was becoming faster. He withdrew his claws from Tim's sides and grapsed onto his shoulders, looking for something to grip. Tim's ass was so tight that it was driving him crazy. The pressure upon his enormous, sensitive dick was just right, not to mention that Tim's screaming was turning him on. He closed his eyes and continued to grunt, wildly humping the boy's ass without a care in the world. Outside of his blinded mind, Tim was screaming. Zoroark was gripping his shoulders so tightly, they were starting to break as well.

"Shut the hell up, fucking rag doll! I'm so close! Fuck! So tight...!" Zoroark exclaimed angrily and filled the air with a mighty roar as he slammed his cock into Tim once more, sending spit flying out of Tim's mouth due to the force, and just as he had filled the air with that roar, he now coated Tim's insides with blast after steaming blast of his thick, white cum. Tim's shoulders had been shattered, but Zoroark didn't care. He relinquished his grip and squeezed Tim's buttcheeks against his cock as if to milk every last bit of cum from his cock into Tim's ass. Sighing in content, he pulled out causing a small stream of his own seed to leak out of Tim's butt and puddle on the ground. Zoroark stomped down on Tim's back. "You make a right fine sex doll, Tim. My revenge will never be sated. Archbishop Walden's death is just too much for me to withstand; I'll need to release my rage on something." He walked in front of Tim and looked him in the eyes. "And I'll be using you as the means of which to unleash my anger. But first..."

Tim watched in horror as the evil pokemon strolled nonchalantly over to the fallen Despair, cum still dribbling from his now flaccid cock forming a small trail of white globs on the ground as he went. He bent over and dragged the dead pokemon out of the puddle of blood and slammed his limp body down on the ground. He took ahold of his own cock and began jacking it, gathering some of his cum in his hand and rubbing it along the entire length until it was rock hard again.

Tears began to form in Tim's eyes. So many times in his life he had cried, mostly when he was powerless to stop something. He didn't care if the maniacal Zoroark had raped him, or bruised and broken his body. He didn't care at all. He'd endure that torture until the end of time...just as long as.... He closed his eyes as Zoroark teased the dead pokemon's anus with that large cock of his. I can't....just no. Why...? I can't let him...desecrate..., the words flowed through his mind. His thoughts were rather broken, and the pain was making it hard to think rationally. But he remembered. His shoulder was broken, but his hand still managed to work. It managed to snag ahold of the waistband of his pants which Zoroark had left haphazardly beside him. He hissed in pain as the effort to get them closer to him was taking some strength of his shoulder...which the shattered body part really didn't have much remaining. He dug into his pocket and produced the arrowhead Despair had given to him. He smiled, even through his tears and utter pain.

With that arrowhead, he cut away at his own wrist, and cringed in pain as he looked down and saw the blood leaking from the wound.

Just as Zoroark was about to thrust his cock into the Mightyena's tight behind, he glanced at Tim and realized what he was up to. "Where did you--" he started to ask, but the jig was up.

Tim was standing in an elegant, almost cavernous hall of sorts. The walls were white with aureate ivy patterns upon them made of real gold, just as the bells hanging from the ceiling were, swaying ever so slightly in a massive gust that was only a breeze to them. At the other end of the hall, standing upon an altar was a startled Archbishop Deerfield and a Zoroark surrounded in a blue aura that was beginning to fade. Deerfield was dressed in elegant white robes with designs similar to the walls of the room along with a stole of a gold cover with something written in an unknown language upon it. He looked rather young for his age, his black hair still vivid and his emerald eyes still full of life, set into his face which was free of wrinkles. His mouth was wide open.

"How did...how did you...?" he muttered, eyes widening in fright.

Zoroark's illusion had broken. Tim smiled.

~ E N D ~

(For now...)

My god....I hope no one thought Despair was bad because I think Zoroark just one-upped him. But at least Tim made it out of the illusion okay. :3 Only two more installments to go~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Oh my goodness, the first half of the story had me squeaking about Despair being dead, and flailing at Zoroark for being so gosh darn... bad! Logically, I knew it was an illusion, but daaaarn! XD Almost forgot about that arrowhead!

Another great job, Masqy! Almost ready for the final instalment!! D:
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Get...get away from me with that."

Reread this installment and that is like the best quote out of the whole thing. XD

But yeah; Tim had to find something to get him out of the illusion, and real pain was the only way seeing as how the pain he thought he was feeling...wasn't actually real. ^ ^; And that's where the arrowhead came in~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I agree! XD Only Despair's red rocket may enter moi!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers