Join our server on Discord

Ferocity
NOTE: It's another installment of the Touched mini-series, so go back and read all the others or you won't know what the fluck is going on. Ahem.

WARNING: Well, I guess there's no need for a warning. Hmm, there's graphic content of a violent nature, but no sex. However, taking into consideration the graphic nature of the entire series, I deem this unfit for eyes belonging to those who are under the age of 18. So shoo. Go masturbate or something. Pokemon isn't my idea. Thank Nintendo, GameFreak, etc, etc.

~ F E R O C I T Y ~

Tim unsheated his sword and pointed it at the startled man whom he was daring to confront. "Archbishop Walden Deerfield! For your crimes against this village, its people, the pokemon, and this entire island, I sentence you to death!" he shouted authoritatively. There was a fierce light in his eyes, one that refused to be extinguished after making it this far. The archbishop had been revealed for what he truly was: a corrupt puppet taken control of by Zoroark. However, if the island was to return to its original state, neither could survive.

"Brave words, violent heathen!" Walden hissed as he removed a large, aureate staff from his back, one that had an elegant design upon one end in the shape of a circle with golden wires crossing each other within it in complex patterns.

Zoroark's aura faded and he glared at Tim and Despair. "Do take caution, Walden; they're smarter than they look," the pokemon warned nonchalantly which wouldn't be that effective with the tone of voice he was taking, as if neither of the other two were a danger at all.

"Agility," Walden said with a sneer. The pokemon next to him seemed to waver before a boost of energy surged up around him. In a flash, he was out of sight. "Night Slash."

With claws enveloped in darkness, Zoroark rushed at Despair from the side unexpectedly and slashed at the wolf's flank mercilessly before withdrawing with great speed.

"Despair, use Sand-Attack as a cover and follow up with Assurance," Tim gave his orders. "I've got your back." He brandished his sword and watched as Despair leapt into action. He was fast by nature and clawed the ground unleashing a surprising wave of sand that surged towards Zoroark. The pokemon had dodged out of the way with his quick speed, but Despair was already lunging in, paw outstretched. He landed the blow right to Zoroark's chest. Time seemed to stand still for a moment before the true force of the attack sent Zoroark flying and crashing into one of the walls of the great hall.

"Wretch!" Walden shouted as he was about to slam his staff down upon the recovering Mightyena, but Tim blocked the attack easily and jammed his sword right through Walden's gut.

"You should have thought that one through, Deerfield. At least the show's over for you," Tim growled and thrust his sword in deeper until the tip of the blade could be seen protruding from the archbishop's back. He withdrew his weapon, blood splattering the floor, before Walden's corpse crumpled into a heap on the floor, his warm crimson essence forming a puddle slowly around him. By that time, Zoroark was emerging from a small crater in the wall.

"Should have seen that coming," he muttered aloud, and then caught sight of the fallen Deerfield. "Seriously? The fool...it seems the mummer's farce is nearly over, wouldn't you say?" Zoroark disappeared in a flash of darkness and rammed into Despair using Faint Attack before leaping back with his remaining speed from Agility. Taking advantage of Despair's shock, the pokemon unleashed a dark shockwave that hurtled towards Despair, but he hadn't noticed that Tim was rushing him with sword at the ready. The shockwave hit him and sent him back several feet where he fell to his knees. He rubbed at his eyes to clear them, but his vision was blurry.

"You know," was all Tim said, but Despair had already disappeared in a flash of darkness. With great strength, Despair charged into Zoroark who had no way of dodging the attack. He growled as he was pushed back. Tim stood up. "How about putting an end to this by making yourself an easy target for my blade?" he shouted and pointed his weapon at Zoroark who was taking longer to recover now. Tim's vision was clearing up; he thought that would be a problem if it had persisted. Zoroark's powers must've been weakening.

"It's against my nature, if you will, to give up," Zoroark stated flatly and began to charge up to Tim, but Despair landed another Faint Attack right into Zoroark's back sending him tumbling to the ground, his body rolling all the way until it was stopped by Tim's foot coming down upon it hard.

"You were better off giving up instead of making yourself look like a fool," Tim said harshly. It was his turn to be uncaring. With not even the slightest ounce of hesitation, he stabbed his blade into the Zoroark's body, the sharp tip piercing his hide and landing right into his heart. It beat once, and then never beat again.

Once again, Tim withdrew his weapon from the fallen body of another one of his enemies as Despair trundled over to him. Tim knelt down and placed his arms around Despair's neck when he got close enough, planting a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks," was all he said.

"Heh, don't thank me. We both worked hard to right the wrongs that had befallen this beautiful island. Besides, got to hand it to that Zoroark fellow; he packed quite the punch. I blame the useless trainer for his loss," Despair spoke indifferently, tilting his head to the side a bit as Tim relinquished him. "Besides, what're you getting all sentimental about? Don't you want to see the results of our job well done?" He blinked.

Tim had stood up quickly, a wide grin upon his face, before turning tail and dashing down the stairs of the cathedral, down the aisle on the ground floor and burst through the large doors, taking in a deep breath of the warm air. Yes. It was warm. He sighed, content, as he felt the unhindered, gentle heat from the sun's rays. The sky was just as it was around Damien's place; a beautiful azure blue with the cotton candy cumulus drifting lazily above, casting down refreshing little shadows upon the village. No longer was Danlor surrounded by a dense forest. It had been replaced with expansive plains on all sides, dotted with tropical trees. In the distance, the Arianese Mountains had disappeared and the crystalline sands of the beach could be seen, the frothy waves of the ocean crashing upon them. People were emerging from their homes, taking in the light for the first time in a very long time, some of them having to shield their eyes just as Tim had when he stumbled through the mountain passage and onto the coast for the first time.

Despair finally caught up with him and he plopped down upon his haunches, admiring the view of the happy citizens drinking in the sunlight and warmth. His eyes were gentle, and he smiled. "Something worth accomplishing," he said softly, as to not break the true peace that was returning to the island.

Tim placed a hand to his heart and gazed up into the sky. "Something worth sacrificing for...," he added just as softly, and smiled sadly at the expanse of blue sky above.

~ E N D ~

(For now...)

Aaahhh...a refreshing change of scenery~ Not to mention dead evil guys. You just can't beat it. All that's left is the epilogue which will undoubtedly possess 100% hardcore yaoi in it between...well, you probably can already guess. XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
That combat sequence was short and abrupt, but ever so sweet and epic! This is probably due to anime, but I could practically picture everything that happened in my mind! ^ ^ You're real good with directions and descriptions!

AND NOW THE EPILOGUE AIEEEE!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, I didn't want the battle to be drawn out because 1) Deerfield was just a useless douchebag, and 2) once he was dead, it was two against one. If it were like a traditional pokemon battle, things would have lasted longer, but the goal wasn't to make Zoroark faint--it was to make Zoroark die. XD
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA