Join our server on Discord

Touched: Epilogue
NOTE: For those of you who hated the series but kept up with it anyway, you'll be pleased to know this is the last installment. Regardless of whether you loved or hated it, if you kept through it this long, you have my respect. For those who are absolutely lost, you might want to read the other installments starting with Touched, and just follow along from there.

WARNING: This work contains material of a graphic sexual nature and is not fit for reading by those under the age of 18. If yaoi with consent is not your thing, feel free to skip the sex and just read the story or just turn away completely. Just letting you know. I'm also letting you know that you should thank Nintendo, GameFreak, etc, for the Pokemon shit and not me. Good on ya.

~ E P I L O G U E ~

Several months had passed since an end was finally put to the evil Archbishop Walden Deerfield and his fiendish partner, Zoroark. The islanders zipped into action, trying to get things back to the way they used to be. The villagers spread out over the island and started up several towns. The population grew and people from the mainland were allowed to vacation there once again. Damien Herschel, the previous magistrate of the island, declined the position when offered and decided to stick with just being the portmaster. Instead, he handed the position of magistrate over to the young hero who had saved the island: Timothy Lancaster. The young man accepted the job with a flourish and proudly took charge handling the finances and laws of the island. If anyone had no respect for him before the event, they certainly had a change of heart. There wasn't a single soul on the island who didn't garner adoration for the new magistrate, and they were all inspired by his struggle to get to where he was.

He had been the one to urge the port into running again, and for the people to spread out. The capital of the island became known as Danlor City, a small, but growing metropolis in the center of the island. It was near that city, up upon a nearby cliff, that the Tim's new mansion stood prominently where he lived with his one and only pokemon, Despair--the pokemon that had set him on the path to saving the island. The busy magistrate didn't spend too much time there, but instead at the town hall within the city where he had his office and carried out operations. He had a flood of mail everyday from people expressing their thanks, and he kept every last letter and even tried to respond to most of them.

The sun was setting upon what was another glorious day, the golden rays turning the sky shades of gold whilst the oncoming night added its own spice of violet, turning the clouds colors to match. Tim and Despair sat at the edge of the cliff where the mansion was and watched the town below, basking in the dimming light of the setting sun, reminiscing everything that had happened. Tim and an arm around Despair who merely grinned nonchalantly.

"You know, every time I see this sun, I'll always remember those mountains...off in the distance, blocking the view of the ocean and anything beyond," Tim said sadly, though a nostalgic smile was upon his face. "I don't miss it, but I do say that it should never be forgotten."

"That's what we have the history books for, Tim," Despair replied absently.

"I know." The young man turned and kissed Despair on the side of the muzzle causing him to growl, but blush at the same time. Tim laughed. "Despair, I don't think I've told you, not even since Zoroark's defeat, but...well, I love you."

"Oh no..." Despair said and shied away from Tim who only burst out laughing.

"Still no fan of emotions? After everything we've been through? You like things to be physical, don't you?" Tim stated mischievously and tackled Despair, grasping him, causing the duo to roll back down the cliff before stopping close to the mansion. They had landed so that Tim was lying on top of Despair. He locked eyes with the pokemon before kissing him passionately, his tongue gently squeezing into Despair's muzzle where it danced with a wild dance with the wolf pokemon's own tongue. Tim moaned, savoring the taste of Despair's feral saliva continuously mixing with his. A little dribbled out of his mouth as he stopped for some air. Despair's cock was already started to slide out of its sheath, the elongating organ throbbing against Tim's chest. Tim broke the kiss and took of his shirt so he could feel the pokemon's warm meat smearing its natural lubrication over his bare skin.

The light of the setting sun was so gentle, and the air was warm with a gentle breeze that was so welcomed. Tim rubbed his hand down Despair's side and scratched him gently behind one ear whilst practically shoving his tongue down Despair's throat which the pokemon appeared to enjoy, his leg twitching a bit from the treatment. Tim broke the kiss, smiling at Despair before grabbing the pokemon's now fully erect cock and kissing it gently at the tip causing Despair to grown in pleasure. Tim laughed as he began smothering the entire length in small, gentle kisses before placing most of it into his mouth, his head bobbing back and forth gently.

"T-Tim....fucking teaser....nnnrrggghhh...," Despair groaned once more, enjoying the feel of Tim's tongue slowly rubbing against the sensitive surface of his dick.

Tim removed the pokemon's dick from his mouth and stood up for a brief moment. "I can make it feel even better," he said cheerily, a sly grin upon his face. His pants were tented, but he soon discarded them, standing completely nude in the sunset. He knelt down and took a whiff of Despair's crotch, the pokemon's scent driving him a bit wild. He flitted his tongue against Despair's balls before slowly tracing its way through his fur all the way until it reached the pokemon's ass. Tim closed his eyes as he penetrated Despair's anus with his tongue, coating the inner passage with his own saliva. Despair tried to keep quiet, but he was panting at Tim's careful work. The human withdrew his tongue and positioned his cock before shoving it slowly into Despair's backdoor. Despair moaned and Tim smiled as he began bucking into Despair's tight ass, grabbing the wolf's cock and shoving it back into his mouth only to get a blast of pre of which he swallowed immediately.

It had been a long time since they had done this. As a matter of fact, it was only the second. Things had been so busy, but Tim knew that he was in love with Despair. There would be a time to consumate that love, and what better way than to lie naked and make love in the beautiful twilight? Tim began humping his pokemon lover faster, the walls of his rectum squeezing the human's pecker. Despair was already cumming into Tim's mouth, the human taking in as much as the seed as possible, moaning and letting some of it dribble out of his mouth. His eyes were shut in ecstasy, but opening one, he could see Despair's face, a portrait of content, his eyes shut as well and his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he panted. Tim suddenly stopped sucking Despair's cock and took it out of his mouth, hugging it close to his chest. The throbbing member continued to blast spurt after spurt of steaming wolf seed against his neck and chest, the white cream dribbling down his skin, so hot to the touch.

Tim thrust into Despair harder and harder, aching to unleash his own seed into the depths of the pokemon's entrails. "O-oh Despair...uunnhh...," he moaned as he pushed into the pokemon one last time, burying his cock as deep as it would go, and filling his lover with blasts of his own sperm. He panted as he continued to ejaculate. His lover's cock was unleashing the sticky substance that would otherwise seal his seed within a female's womb, but most of Despair's hot cum was already in Tim's stomach, or on his face, neck, and chest. Tim collapsed, completely exhausted, onto Despair and licked the pokemon's neck. Despair nuzzled his cheek lovingly in return.

"I'm...sorry...," Tim huffed. He could feel his cock going flaccid within Despair.

"What are you sorry for? You really know how to please a pokemon," Despair growled lustfully.

"I haven't...done it much," Tim explained. "I'm so tired already." He laughed.

"Ah, no worries. We'll just have to work on that stamina," Despair stated casually.

Tim kissed him. "Of course we will. For now, let's just...--" he started to say and yawned, resting his head against Despair's soft fur, and closing his eyes.

"Get some sleep, Tim. I'll stay here with you," Despair said and looked up into the sky, the stars beginning to show themselves as the last bit of sun descending below the horizon.

I'm sorry, you guys. Your boy...he's turned out to be quite the hero, Despair thought, grimacing. I hope you're looking down on him now and smiling; I wish you could be here. My own recklessness caused that...I hope...I hope you can forgive me. He closed his own eyes as a single tear dampened his fur.

The stars seemed to glisten ever brighter as the two lovers fell asleep next to each other, almost as if they were watching.

~ E N D ~

That's it. You were expecting a "(For now...)" weren't you? Nah. Epilogue means the end. Sorry. I think it turned out really great as a series though. I'm very pleased for Tim and Despair. :3

I'm thinking of starting up another project. I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky and have been inspired to do some naughty PMD story. I plan on it getting really lengthy though, so I'll probably post one chapter in a thread, and then add chapters in that same thread. Just keep a look out in case you're interested~

Take care. Hope you enjoyed the ride. ^ ^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
*Sniffle* I can't believe it's really over! And on a romantic, erotic note at that! I loved the series through and through Masqy, thank you very much for writing and sharing your work! ^ ^ I need some motivation and tips on writing myself so I can finally submit some of my own work, and reading your series brings me lots of motivation!

I'm looking forward to your next series buddy-boy! Greatest of luck with that!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers