Join our server on Discord

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Name of that pony should've been Ticky "Tack" Toes. It hit my mind the second I saw that tatoo. Bet that's the only pony who can have fun with himself without it looking perverse.

Unknown, I don't think I wanna play pony games. I had about enough when I went for the Dream World while playing Pokemon White. I felt like some kind of retard playing games to make ice-cream that I can't even eat or flying across clouds with an overweight seagull. I say leave those games to facebook.

Bookmarked the cupcakes story though. I'll tell you what I think whenever I'm not lazy and feel like reading something new.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow Maahas I can't believe you drank the Potion *turns the glass to show a lable clearly reading property of the pony conversion bureau* One of us! One of us! And Pinkie Pie went mad the day she saw that rainbow. I hear Luna isn't exactly stable either. *goes back to cuddling all the ponies here*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(07-01-2011 11:00 AM)Shadowknight Wrote: Give her another day or so. She was seriously deteriorating fast. She was talking to a bunch of rocks for crying out loud.
I still believe that story is out of character for Pinkie Pie. >_>

I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Little pony?

Google about it!

http://everypony.ru/files/ponies/google-lol.png
(07-01-2011 02:57 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Name of that pony should've been Ticky "Tack" Toes. It hit my mind the second I saw that tatoo. Bet that's the only pony who can have fun with himself without it looking perverse.

Unknown, I don't think I wanna play pony games. I had about enough when I went for the Dream World while playing Pokemon White. I felt like some kind of retard playing games to make ice-cream that I can't even eat or flying across clouds with an overweight seagull. I say leave those games to facebook.

Bookmarked the cupcakes story though. I'll tell you what I think whenever I'm not lazy and feel like reading something new.

A) You played the game

B) You keep posting in this thread

C) Dont read that story, just watch this episode:

*Episode 25 - Party of One
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae5An1Z4zNQ

(07-01-2011 02:45 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: It's one thing to talk to Rocky and Madame LaFlour. It's another for them to talk back. Pinkie's mind was going to the Outer Limits and beyond. If she stayed like that any longer, the shop would be talking to her. Good thing her friends were there to get her out of her depression and back to her original nutty self.

Now, when it comes to breakdowns, nothing beats Rarity and Fluttershy's in episode 26. Forget getting TrueBlood messy, Rarity should have kicked his flank from one side of the room to the next. Also, Fluttershy's "You're going to love me!" was the best line ever. She was ready to get medevil on those animals.

Also, Tigerlily, Cupcakes is really cute. There should be more winged unicorns around. Princess Celestia and Luna can't be the only ones alive. You can have Cupcakes as Celestia's little niece or something.

I also made a pony. Meet CheckMate.
[Image: CheckMate.jpg]
The only thing stronger than his magic is his mind. He always thinks 6 moves ahead of his opponent's and leaves them all in checkmate. In my fanfic in the works, he's also the big brother of a certain bragger that was featured on the show. Can you guess who?
Cupcakes isn't my Pony's name...it's LovelyHeart. I was talking about Cupcakes the fanfic Cupcakes. I still hate the fanfic for guiding poor people into believing she's a killer. I don't care what you say. I still believe Pinkiepie is not that psycho enough; that would be Ray he's as crazy or more than Pinkie Pie. But he and Pinkie Pie are no killer. I rest my case. I am not going to continue arguing this Pinkie Pie manicthatisgoingtokilllherfriends matter because I still say outofcharacter. Ignoring is one thing, but killing is another thing. And I don't think she's THAT crazy enough to kill her friends.

Lemme guess this girl?
http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/0/0b/...32.26-.jpg

Lovelyheart isn't related to Queen Celestia, but she does live in Canterlot. Though, she moved to Ponyville in search of her stallion~ And she found one named Aftermath(my boyfriend's pony).
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
ok, if you really you need some more pony:

Go here:

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/My_Little_Pony...Magic_Wiki

http://www.equestriadaily.com/

and here:

irc server: irc.irchighway.net

channel: #mylittlepony

And by the way:

My Little Pony: FiM EPIC trailer (HD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rW3pMrk9qkM
Quote:A) You played the game

B) You keep posting in this thread

C) Dont read that story, just watch this episode:

A) I played what?

B) Can't I?

C) Why?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-02-2011 06:44 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: A) I played what?

B) Can't I?

C) Why?

A)The flash little pony game on-line, you referenced it as someone who has played it

B) IF you don't really like the show, why are you still posting here?

C) Because in that episode a pony goes crazy and starts to talk to rocks and things, and the fanfic cupcakes is awfully evil.

A) I referenced it as someone who played it? I think you need to work on your reading skills; or at least to stop assuming without any basis.

We're talking about ponies, people are trying to get me to watch the show and/or be a bronie, and Unknown, after so much pony debate, is trying to get me play a game; why shouldn't I be the one to assume he's trying to get me to play games about ponies? lol. You assumed I played it, but I didn't even touch that link in the first place; based on what I know, I didn't even need to click it to know it was gonna be a pony game. The only thing I confirmed with my post was that I clicked in the link for the cupcake story which I said I'd read later.

Sloppy deduction job, Black. lol.

B) I never said I didn't like the show. I just said it doesn't grind my gears after watching the first episode. Plus, I did admit I like the offspring it produced, and I can talk about it as much as I like so long as it's on topic.

Again, wrong way to assume things without a solid argument.

C) Well, I guess I could watch that episode later, but Unknown went out of his way to find me a fic to read, don't wanna waste his efforts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-02-2011 12:13 AM)tigerlily Wrote: Cupcakes isn't my Pony's name...it's LovelyHeart. I was talking about Cupcakes the fanfic Cupcakes. I still hate the fanfic for guiding poor people into believing she's a killer. I don't care what you say. I still believe Pinkiepie is not that psycho enough; that would be Ray he's as crazy or more than Pinkie Pie. But he and Pinkie Pie are no killer. I rest my case. I am not going to continue arguing this Pinkie Pie manicthatisgoingtokilllherfriends matter because I still say outofcharacter. Ignoring is one thing, but killing is another thing. And I don't think she's THAT crazy enough to kill her friends.

Lemme guess this girl?
http://images.wikia.com/mlp/images/0/0b/...32.26-.jpg

Lovelyheart isn't related to Queen Celestia, but she does live in Canterlot. Though, she moved to Ponyville in search of her stallion~ And she found one named Aftermath(my boyfriend's pony).

Whoops, Tigerlily, my mistake. I just assumed her name was Cupcakes and had some connection to the Princess. My brain is a little on the fritz. With that said, I did find this link if Lovelyheart and Aftermath have other ideas.

http://jwebgen.com/

Also, where is this "Cupcakes" fanfic anyways? I found "MLPFiM: The Dark Side" and "A Precious Rainbow" that is based on it but no "Cupcakes".

On another note, you are correct. Trixie is his little sister. Not much of a family resemblance, eh. Let's just say she got the magic and looks. He got everything else. That, and his mother accidentally overmedicated herself while she was pregnant with him.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]