Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
"N-No!" He called out in response to the first question. "I am Fhy...where am I?! Why am I naked?" He asked, from inside his bush.
As Fhy walked over, Alex dropped his bag and unzipped it. "I do not know," he lied. "My wife and I are camping. She asked me to walk ahead while she stayed back. Here, wear this. I'm sorry, but I only have my wife's clothes with me," he lied again, holding an outfit. "You'll just have to wear this."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy shook his head as he looked at it."Y-You cant be serious. I cant wear that..." He said as he looked at the outfit. It was so bad it might even be worse than being naked, but after a moment, he decided to submit to it, thinking he would only be wearing it for a little while. After he put it on, he stepped out the bush, an intense blush set under his green eyes as he did. His light, somewhat long hair was not long enough to hide the shame he felt.
"Heh. You look nice it in. Better than my wife, in fact," Alex complimented, before walking over to him. "Civilization is that way. Come on, I'll walk you there," he smiled, pointing the way. He would then start walking, expecting Fhy to follow. "So...Tell me about yourself? Any girlfriends?" he asked.

What Fhy did not know was that outfit he was given was made out of a special, highly advance substance. A sort of living slime that Alex's had sponsored, and would operate on his commands. The remote for said living slime was in his pocket, and as he spoke he put his hand in and gripped it. As the two walked on, the outfit would gently vibrate, rubbing his nipples and crotch.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy shot him a glare but said nothing about the first comment. "Um, ya, Katy back home." He said in response to the question. He then stopped and looked down at himself. He blushed, he could have sworn he felt...something.

OOC: How potent are the vibrations? Can he tell its happening, or are they subtle?
((They're very subtle))

"Oh? And what does she look like? Is she a cutie?" Alex asked, walking ahead of him so he could see his big grin. "Big tits? Or is she flat?"
Fhy kept walking after a moment, but still he would occasionally feel strange sensations against his body, particularly his crotch and nipples. "Um, ya she is cute. Red head, nice curves." He started to say, but paused at the last remark. "I dont talk about my girl friend that way. And, no offense, but I only just met you, Im not sure I want to talk about her with you."
"Considering I just saved your life from all the dangers of this forest, you should be more grateful," Alex replied. As he said this, the vibrations began to grow, and he stopped walking to look at Fhy. The vibrations grew stronger as he walked closer to the boy, grinning sadistically.
"S-Sorry...its just Im not used to..." He stopped and gasped as he felt the vibrations increasing more and more. "Ahhh! What is this?!" He cried out, falling backwards onto his rump and pulling at the top, trying to get it off. "Why is it doing that?!"
Alex kept walking closer, as the top refused to tear. "Specially made. Untearable unless I allow it to be. You can't take it off unless I allow it, basically." The costume suddenly stopped vibrating as he tried to suddenly pin Fhy to the ground. "You see, you're on Island of Kings. But you're not a King, I am. You are a my queen. And I'm going to enjoy fucking your virgin ass with my cock."