Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
Alex ignored him until he was all the way in, and his entire cock was inside of the bitch. "Mmm...Tight," he commented, slapping Fhy's ass. He then began to move back, much faster, before thrusting back in. He repeated this, again and again, and his pre cum was the only lube the boy got as he was raped.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy's shaking got worse as the shift was pushed in deeper and deeper into him. His eyes rolled up in pain and pleasure, his mouth drooling as he gasped and groaned. When it was all the way in he began to pant hard, his body covered in sweat.

"Ahh...please...b-be gentle..." He pleaded before crying out in pain as he was pulled out of and pushed back into. He grunted and groaned, gasping with each thrust. The Precum helped to smooth the passage a little, but not much.
"I'm sorry, what was that? I think you meant, 'Please be gentle, MASTER,'" Alex corrected, slapping Fhy's ass, fucking him like a piston, picking up speed with each thrust. "Now say it right this time! Or else I'll get a dildo even bigger than my cock for your ass!" He moaned, thrusting faster and harder, wrapping his arms around Fhy's body to stroke his nipples.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy cried out as his as was slapped, his cock throbbing and spurting precum. Fhy's gasps and moans became more frequent as Alex picked up speed, and the boy hardly noticed that Alex had wrapped his arms around him until her started teasing his hard nipples. "Ahhh! Please....master..." The drooling, over stimulated boy pleaded, even as his eyes took on a glassy sheen, showing that he was passing out.
Fhy once again felt the clothes forcing his movement, and he was then on his back if he could not fight it. The bottom of the wedding dress opened up, helping to expose his smaller cock and balls. Alex laughed, seeing his shaft erect and stroked Fhy's dick. "Like it, slut?" he asked, before resuming to fuck Fhy faster and harder. "Tell me you like! Say it!"
Fhy gasped and hung limp, panting hard after the cock was removed. He felt the clothes moving him again but didnt even try to resist this time, and soon he was on his back, his cock and balls exposed along with his ass. Fhy moaned as his cock was rubbed, and then cried out loudly when he was fucked again. He was still not lubed, but by this point his sweat and blood was enough.

And as the fucking continued he felt pleasure slowly building, and eventually overcoming the pain. He gasped loudly, moaning openly and panting as he was fucked. "Ahhhhhh! I like it!" He finally moaned, on the verge of an orgasm.
Alex nearly came right their, hearing the boy submit. It was glorious. It was what he always loved about breaking boys. He slowed down his thrust, just enough so that Fhy would find himself horribly close to the edge of orgasming, but kept from it at the same time. He was teasing the boy. "Fhy...Beg. Beg your master to let you orgasm!" He ordered his slave. "You know you want it." Alex even found himself pulling out of the boy's ass, leaving it vacant, the clothes holding his hands down so he couldn't touch himself.
Fhy moaned loudly and whimpered as he was withheld from orgasm. "M-Master...p-please...let me...let me cum!" He begged as he lay there, gasping, weakly humping the air.
Alex grinned and rubbed the head of his cock against Fhy's asshole. Before he pushed it in, he leaned down and whispered into the boy's ear. "I want you to think about your girlfriend, and imagine her, staring at you, heartbroken..." He then shoved his cock up Fhy's ass and fucked him as hard and as fast as he could, panting and moaning loudly as his dick was squeezed.
Fhy screamed a girly scream and arched his back, cumming hard for almost a whole minute before slumping down, panting hard and barely concious, his mouth open with his tongue hanging out shamelessly, his ecstasy written all over his face.