Join our server on Discord

Predators and Prey
"So, anything you feel like eating?" Alex asked. If Fhy did not have anything he preferred, Fhy would be brought to a burger restaurant, seeing boys dressed up as waitress, delivering burgers, ice cream, and the such to men. A waitress walked over and smiled.

"Anything you want?" Alex ordered them both a burger and milkshake, but he ordered a kiss for himself. Fhy would see the boy bend down and kiss Alex's lips, before walking off with their order.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy thought for awhile before saying, "C-Can we get some sushi?" Fhy was a spoiled rich kid, and given the option, he would eat expensive food.
OOC: Hello? Anyone else down here? Huh
((Sorry. Wasn't told about your last post))

"You want, sushi? Well, too bad. You need to work for a reward like that. Maybe I'll let you eat some, if you tell me that you're a gay boytoy," Alex laughed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Fhy would blush hard and shake his head, not saying anything else. When they arrived at the restaurant he was shocked yet again. The waitresses all wore skimpy mini skirts and revealing clothes, which made them all look very sexy, but they were all boys! 'Boys like me...' Fhy realized internally when he looked down at himself. The thought made his face heat up, and he looked down at the table instead of around at the 'waitresses'. He let Alex order for him and then watched as the Waitress kissed his lips before going off to get their orders.

"W-What is this place? How can it exist?" He said in silent disbelief.
"Do you mean the restaurant or the island? If you're talking about the restaurant, just good business. The island? Well...Much like the first. Good business. Lots of rich men want little boys as slaves. Myself included. Basically, we all just through our money together and this lovely place was made for us. Money can do wonders, my dear. If you're a good boy for me, I'll show you how it can help you," he smiled.
"B-But I dont want to be a slave!" Fhy suddenly burst out. "I just..I want to..." Then he got caught, Fhy had never really thought about what he wanted to do or become. He blushed hard at his inability to answer and looked down. "I dont want to be a slave...."
"Oh? Then why did you moan so much when I was fucking you? Why did you act like such a bitch when I shoved my cock in your ass?" Alex loudly asked, causing many to turn and look at Fhy, before laughing and looking away, whispering to each other about him.

"He's cute."

"What a slut."

"I wouldn't mind sucking his dick."

"Such a cute ass on him..."
Fhy's blush reached all the way down his neck. "N-No! That was, I wasnt in control! The clothes were moving by themselves...I had no choice!" He said, trying to excuse himself. "I wouldnt have done that if you hadnt forced me to!" It was a weak defense compared to how much he had enjoyed it, his cock almost half erect just from talking about it.
Of course the clothes kept Fhy right where he was and Alex just smiled. "Oh? Even as my cock plowed into your sweet behind? Even as I made love to you in a cute, little wedding dress? Do you think your ugly, EX-girlfriend could have made you feel that good? All those kisses we shared. All that fucking we did. I must have shot....two? Three loads into that sissy, little, pussy you call an asshole!"