Join our server on Discord

Digimon Vacation.
"Phew, pricey," Slash thought as he ran over the list of choices, Not gonna spend much time here, blow through the entire budget in a week. he thought before waving over one of the waitresses, ordering a small meal while his tail whipped around excitedly.

*Beach*

Angel was happy to see the beach was relatively empty, most mon probably exploring the more exciting sites the island had to offer. She took a few quick looks around and grinned a bit, Well, since no one's around, she took another quick look before her body started glowing, her yellow gloves sliding off and being replaced with longer elbow length ones as her arms lengthened, her body growing taller as wings wrapped out of her back and around her forming what looked almost like a cocoon.

The wings spread apart revealing a tall shapely blonde female figure of Angewomon stood there, "Mmmm, no sense tanning with all the fur." she giggled a bit as she removed her helmet, setting it down next to one of the provided towels before laying down on her stomache and unhooking her chestplate to prevent any tan-lines.

*Coliseum*

Lillith growled a bit as she walked around the museum part of the coliseum, "Figures they wouldn't be open on the first day, was hoping I'd see a good brawl, not some history lesson." she sighed a bit, at least the museum was kinda interesting.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Restaurant*

Mikemon sighed as she saw the only "tail" around that maybe could pay her food was an horrible looking haft plant, haft machine thing. She counted to ten again and then sat in Mechafloramon table. "Hi... sorry about before, I really hate to wait".

*Beach*

While the angel lady believed she was alone, Black Veedramon happened to be on the beach, she just didn't saw him cause in that precise moment he was swimming underwater, but when he went outside for air he was surprised to see a beautiful womon on the beach. He swimming back to the shore and started to dry off his scales
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
*Restaurant*

MechaFloramon was just about to wave down a waitress when he saw the calico feline from before sit at the chair across from him. "Oh, hi there. We meet again." he said to her as she sat down. "Its alright babe, can happen to anyone. So... what 'cha eating today? Just snagging a fish sandwich myself for now." He said to Mikemon, handing her his menu with his grey-green hand. He came with a satchel at his side which held items that he thought he may need, defiantly money.

*Beach*

Raven was just about to lead the way when a light caught her eye. Turning around she saw a digimon evolving, finishing into an Angewomon. "That looks like so much fun to do..." She murmured to herself. Looking up to Si she then turned back, blushing a little, and resumed leading the way up to the resort.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Si waited for raven to lead the way and as she did he noticed a bright light on the beach it was another digimon digivolveing into what turned out to be an angewomon this had caught Si's attention"(Hmmm looks like people here really feel safe and relaxed, i think ill stay some more.)" he then noticed that Raven had seen it and also what he thought was a blush but he dismissed it as quickly as it had arrivied.

"so raven, where do you want to go first." said Si "i mean theres the rest of the beach and of corse the resort and we could allways go over and talk to that angewomon and ask her what sort of things there are to do here". Si explained

"you know id love to go we ever you wanted to go so whats the first stop" said Si continueing his explination trying to give as meny options as possible to try and help with what she would like to do. ("i hope im not makeing things confusseing by giving too meny options, i just want her to be comfitable after all, its not everyday you wake up in an unfermiler place.") Si said to himself.

OOC: is it me are we all gathering at the beach sooner or later so far there are 4 charecturs who are at the beach who havent seen all of each other yet
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
*Beach*

"I... would like to know how she did what she did." Raven said, her face still a little red partially from her shyness. "But... where do you want to go?" She asked Si, not wanting to impose her direction onto him.

*Restaurant*

*Waiting for response*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm" Si said with an air of obvious thought "well how about we go and talk to her then it would seem the best option" said Si allways being quite the sratagist suprised at how he was not falting in convosation like normal and also why he felt so comfitable around raven. but he stoped his thoughts to continue his answer happy that he was considerd getting a good idea now of what kind of digimon raven was."i mean if you think about it, she is obviously relaxing here so knows more about this place and also she digi-volved which makes us intrested so if we speack to her we will get both are answers that we seek." and with that Si finished talking a signled to Raven to lead the way senseing her shyness.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
-(Is this RP still going on...? Was wondering since Shadow or BlackVeedramon haven't responded in a while :/ )-
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: well ik its shadows rp and all but im still going to go with it to be honest the only charecture i am going to interact with in present is you and blackvee
OOC: im still here and still going to posta s long as theres someone to post with but shadow is around i have seen him about on the who's online but to be fair the only charectures i need to continue posting is you and blackvee

waiting for response

i can make another charecture for the resturant if you like

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(01-21-2012 05:15 AM)Raveras Gerikoto Wrote: *Restaurant*

*Waiting for response*

Restaurant:

Mikemon smiled and started to read the menu, she hoped that flower was loaded, but getting greddy at the beginning would probably scare him away. "I will order the same you are having" The calico said smiling.

Beach:

Blackveedramon had finished drying himself and just decided to take a nap in the beach.
Still here even if the site and the forum are kind of dead!
OOC: got news from shadow he said he is not going to participate in this RP anymore but he said for us to continue so yeah its a shame we will miss him but its ok

note to RPers i have now enterd half term at school and that means i have a whole week off and i should be avalible most of the day give or take 3-4 hours i would probes get up at around the times of 9am,10am and 11am in uk standerd time and then maybe leave home at 1.00am or 2.00am then comeback at around 5.00 and be availble for the rest of the day untill 9.30pm just to let you know

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds