Join our server on Discord

German Lemon - now translated
@urban dream

Sorry das ich nicht geantwortet hab :D
hmm kannst mir gerne helfen mein english is auch net gerade das beste :D
Like that that is not perfect first part the translation it is, I hopes it can it read

Privately training

It was times again as one day as always, Veemon woke up as each day around 8.30! There is now already some weeks passed its last fight! It would be times again time for a correct fight in its village where it lives nevertheless lived only weak Digimon! Therefore Veemon decided to vereissen for a time! 11.30. the course arrives, Veemon snatches themselves its suit-case and drives with the course toward Digicity! Arrived it rises from the course and goes with its suit-case to a hotel it gets the room 203! It schmeisst its things on the bed and goes out of the hotel! Veemon goes bit through the city to walk to it a Dojo sees at one time! It goes in and goes to the Dojo instructor (it was a Agumon) Agumon was trained in agreement with it the Veemon here! Veemon caught to the box bag to kicken! He did not notice however it Agumon thereby observed! It looked itself not only the Kicks from Veemon but also other things it noticed the Veemon was well durchtreniert! After 2 std Veemon was fixed and finished! Agumon comb up and too and said "hey that was class where has you to kicken learned in such a way? Veemon: out fight! Agumon: okay you would have desire on a private-training? Veemon: clearly cannot harm! Agumon: ok we meet in 1std in my office! 1std later! Veemon went into the office from Agumon! But it was quite darkness! Set you on the chair comb from the rear! Veemon sat down on the chair! It erschrack as it two hands at its back filled at one time! Veemon turned and saw that it Agumon was! Veemon did not know which it to say should it wanted only which to say nevertheless then felt it a finger in its ass! Actually it was hetero nevertheless like that which wanted it always times to try out! it bent itself forward and held on at the table thereby main header it firmly its ass! Agumon hesitated not for a long time and put its tongue into the ass of Veemon for that was now completely excited and slowly crept its Penis from the hidden bag. Agumon spoiled still the ass of Veemon, it rose and now led its Penis in Veemon's ass. That were for Veemon completely new feelings! and it pleased it! Agumon bored its tail deeply in Veemon's ass, with violent impacts comb Agumon in veemon! this was ueberweltigt of the feeling and it was an indescribable feeling. Agumon pulls its tail to its from Veemon ass! Veemon's Penis twitched expectationful and Agumon wanted gladly remedy to create in such a way took it Veemons tail into the mouth and umspielte it with its tongue it sucked strongly and firmly! Veemons Gisichtsausdruck showed that it no longer for a long time would last to it would come 1-2 min * ahhhhhh Veemon later cried * and did not squirt into Agumons mouth starting from that had completely beautiful problemme everything to swallow which it not shank ran out it out of the mouth windings! it sucked still the remainder of veemons juices! and said: You taste however well Veemon! They made themselves clean and went out of the office! Agumon asked Veemon: well as you found my small training private? Veemon answered with one smiles! Tomorrow again Agumon asked! Klaro, and this time I am a coach * g *! So that was it now my first Lemon
ENGLISH:
Right everyone, here's the first lemon, all translated. And this isn't one of those automatic jobs either, noooooo. This is HAND-TRANSLATED, from the first letter to the last! Now that's what I call quality gear!!!!!!!!! ^_^ 8) ^_^ 8)
Let me just remind you that this isn't my own lemon, it was written by xzipet.

GERMAN:
OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY LOIDE, der 1. Lemon isch
(Pst, Xzipet... editier mal dein erstes Posting und
In meinem thread schaut auch keiner rein -.-* ausser xzipet :D
naja... englische domain... englisches board... was willste erwarten? sind nicht alzuviele deutsche hier... und leider lernt man hier um einiges mehr englisch als viele leute in usa und co. deutsch lernen... is mir aber ziemlich ladde dat da nur en paar deutsche sin... die an'ern sin auch korrekt ... das war wieder schlechtestes deutsch was man zu h
redflow1 Wrote:sind nicht alzuviele deutsche hier...
o.O In welchem Universum lebst du denn? Deutsche sind hier die wohl gr
lol ja so is das wir sind
hab schon gesehen das wir hier der gr
[quote]In welchem Universum lebst du denn? Deutsche sind hier die wohl gr