Join our server on Discord

Here is the following picture to Gatomon is married picture!
Heya everyone here is yours truly Lord Patamon with something really interesting, as you remember Chibi Biyomon posted a picture of Gatomon and Patamon in their wedding (that actually is her signature picture too) that picture was drawed by a friend of Chibi and mine called Hika Yagami, and in that topic CaseyChimera313 suggested a following picture that be Gatomon pregnant, so I talked with my friend Hika and she gladly drawed the picture and now I'm proudly presenting to all of you, so without any words here is the picture:

[Image: PataGatonewbaby.jpg]

isn't that cute? Wink

I hope you like it and if you can leave some replies to know your opinion about this picture. See ya later girls and guys Wink
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
awww how cute! Pata looks proud to be the father ^_^
I love these pics ^_^
That is so beautiful. *sniff* Oh, I promised myself I wouldn't cry.
Next, have a picture of Gatomon giving birth, with her sqeezing Patamon's hand, crushing it and screaming "YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! AAAAAARRRHHHGGGHHH!!!!! I SWEAR YOUR NUTS ARE COMING OFF AS SOON AS THIS KID'S OUT!!!"
ROTFLMAO!!!! That was great Anus. Lol.

Other than that, great picture.
Quote:Next, have a picture of Gatomon giving birth, with her sqeezing Patamon's hand, crushing it and screaming "YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU SON OF A BITCH!!! AAAAAARRRHHHGGGHHH!!!!! I SWEAR YOUR NUTS ARE COMING OFF AS SOON AS THIS KID'S OUT!!!"

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol *hysterical laughter* lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Good one.