Join our server on Discord

Now here's a furry(?) you don't see every day...
I was browsing through some Yahoo! Groups (yeah, i know they're crap) and i came upon one that really peaked my interest, very much so that i had to create my own character for it. So, i thought i would take it upon myselt to share with the heap of you the one i have created.

Her name is Xingyu

She is an anacoonda. That is a hybrid between a racoon and a snake, as you can see through her markings. If interested, i can post the group i found this race at and you can research up on the further on your own. :3

--Succuba
Whoa, that is a fucked up mix right there, must of been rough on either end of the parents lol. Good work, mind if I snag the group URL off ya 'migo.
lol, no problem. You can get to the group here.

Also, i'm not sure that you c'n really see her traits in that pic, so here's a full bodied pose.
Very beautifully drawn ^^
QUITE interesting pictures! *is fascinated by the mix*
Didn't know that you've got a VCL account... congrats! :D
indeed I never seen a character like her.
great work ^^
OOOOOOOOOOH GOD I think I am in love course being a snake has its advantages lol

I like it I like good serpent art or anything with scales
Yes...snakes...I can say I've had a few visions of them coiled around heloless nubile females...
hehe, yus, i have to admit, that when i saw them for the first time, i was quite fascinated myself. :3