Join our server on Discord

RETURN OF PLOT DEVICE??????!!!! (Episodes 1-7)
Some guy had the balls to actually say to me I just come up with lemons as I go. Well, to prove them wrong I'll start PLOT DEVICE already now and let us see whatkind of plot and things it will spit into our face today.

It was silent night. Suddenly, there was a huge EXPLOSION! Trees flied off ground, birds fell from sky and there came a dark cloud! When the smoke had cleared, it was visible that there was a meteor. Suddenly, it cracked open and there walked into sight...

DIGI EMPEROR!

Ken: "I love traveling inside meteors! It feels nearly as great as sex! Expect... I have never had sex.... Enough! I have a mission, wich I shall now complete!"

Taking hold of small flashing lightbulb, he saw 7 balls in one spot.

Ken: "It's the Guilmons balls... Is someone wishing for immortality?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At sametime at woods, Patamon and Gatamon were taking a bath.

Patamon: "Oooh, Gatomon..."
Gatomon: "Oooh, Patamon..."
Patamon: "Oh, Gatamon... Why is your tail so hard?"
Gatomon: "That is not my tail..."

SUDDENLY THERE CAME A FLYING BUNNY WEARING ICE HOCKEY MASK!

Patamon: "Aaaah! It's the amazing killer bunny, a bunny who was made in lab one day as perfect war machine, but was too strong and killed everyone involved in project! It was then sealed off in a cave with a huge rock! Just like Jesus! "
Bunny: "You seem to know my history! But that does not help you two at all! My master has ordered both of you to come with me to my master!"

YES! KILLER BUNNYS MASTER! It was no other than infamous EXPLODING BABY MAN, a man who was more evil than a bag of rabid weasels.

Exploding baby man: "HAHAHAHA! I have destroyed nearly all of the DIGI DESTINED and DIGI POKMONS! Boy, being a badguy makes me horny. "

Saying this (Villains talking to himself, what a rip off) he picked up a nearby phone.

Voice: "May I have your orders?"
Exploding baby man: "Send me the two previous DIGI DESTINED and DIGI POKMONS... I am horny."
Voice: "Why certainly sir. Would you like french fries with that?"
Exploding baby man: "Yes, please. And coca cola too."
Voice: "Very well, your order will be taken care off."
Exploding baby man: "Gotta love McDonalds take away meals."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice: "Oh no! It's the exploding baby man!"
Exploding baby man: "Actually, I do have a name."
Guilmon: "Ok... What is it?"
Exploding baby man: "It's George."
Alice: "Oh no!"
George: "OH YES! Now... Feel my long sexual wrath!"

Saying this, George pulled his erect dick and began rubbing it.

George: "Slaves, you do it together, otherwise I'll shoot you with my deadly sperm spray attack!"
Guilmon: "GASP! Anything but that!"
Alice: "We will have anal sex on your carpet, just don't blast your seed!"

And so, they did. Guilmon entered his penis into Alices waiting ass, who moaned greatly from the great length.

OH NO! PLOT DEVICE IS GOING OVER RUN!!!

It was peaceful day. Mr Poopy Pants went for a walk, jumping in joy, because he was just as happy as Poopy Pants can be. BUT JUST THEN! Evil Deer Shit came!

Evil Deer Shit: "MOHAHAHAH! I'm Evil Deer Shit! And just by saying so, I will now become the new DIGI EMPEROR!!"

Saying this, he cut Poopy Pants into half with his scythe and sent 653 fireballs towards rest of the heros.

To be Continued???
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Good one Big T I hope you continue this :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
oooo looking interesting
Evil Deer Shit raised the cloak of Digi Emeperor and began going into nearby town.

Evil Deer Shit: "Guilmon balls... Calling to me..."

At sametime, Bunny died. Yes, he died because Gatomon stuffed a ring up his anus. Anyway...

Gatomon: "I have confession to you Pata..."
Patamon: "Yeah?"
Gatomon: "I gathered Guilmon balls and made a wish."
Patamon: "Guilmon balls?"
Gatomon: "There are 7 Guilmon balls. When they are all gathered, I can make a wish!"
Patamon: ".....And your wish was?"
Gatomon: "It was..."

COMERCIAL TIME!

Oldman: "Sometimes when I'm at toilets, I really make lots of shit. I always use brown eye toilet paper, since my ass demands so. Brown eye, 'cause I'm worth it."

End of comercial.

Patamon: "WOAH! ARE YOU SERIOUS??"
Gatomon: " Yes, I am."

George: "Hoh hoh hoo! They are humping themselfs like theres no tomorrow! Now, I just wish there would be babies to make explode."

Suddenly, the door opened and Barney the dinosaur walked in.

George: "Didn't I ask you and Ken get me my Guilmon balls, so I can make my wish?"
Barney: "You sure did! But, Ken turned out traitorous!"
George: "What? How dare you smile with news like that?"
Barney: "I'm not smiling, I was born with this face!"

Plot thickens... Is Ken gonna get the balls? Is George gonna get them? Or will it be Evil Deer Shit? And what about the wish that was made? And will the oldguy make another interuption?

Stand by for the next exciting episode of PLOT DEVICE...

you forget one question pal and that is what is the wish that Gatomon made after gather the Guilmon balls?

Keep up the good work
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Intentional.

PLOT DEVICE - PART 3, svinehunden marche!

Ken walked down the road to forrest, where the 7 Guilmon balls were gathered. At sametime, so was Evil Deer Shit walking towards the balls.

Patamon: "So, you mean the wish you made will affect the entire universe and ballance of everysingle thing?"
Gatomon: "What's so bad at it?"
Patamon: "The wish you did should never happen! That means utter chaos and destruction! People dying! Cats living with dogs! Mass hysteria!"
Gatomon: "What's your point?"

Barney: "Hyuck Hyuck! So what's your new orders?"
George: "Go and get me my balls, I'm the only one who is allowed to make wishes."
Barney: "Ok, big boy. "
George: "Don't call me big boy, with that smile on your face."
Barney: "I'm not smiling! I was born with this face!"

At sametime...

Evil Deer Shit was running from left. And Ken from right. The two colided and there was a huge BANG sound.

Evil Deer Shit: "Watch where you are going!"
Ken: "I was going so slowly I nearly went backwards!"
Evil Deer Shit: "Well, now you die! You ummm... Running guy you, yeah..."
Ken: "...Okay..."

Ken revealed his blade and Evil Deer Shit did the same with his scythe. A duel for death began as both leaped into air to cut each other into half!

Who will win the battle? Will it be Ken or will it be Evil Deer Shit? Was Barney really born with that face, or is he lying? And what becomes of the Guilmon balls... Find out the answer in...

PLOT DEVICE

.:?: ..........This story makes my head hurt. *crys in pain*
oooo Gatomon really screwed all with her wish wharever it is

I hope you put the next part soon pal :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
PLOT DEVICE PART 4 and