Join our server on Discord

Impmon or Beelzemon?!
I (hetro-ly) like Beelzemon but I don't anything about drawing (I can't)
heh heh dbz's a part time hentai and I am too
Ancient Veemon Wrote:I used Impmon in a lemon once, but I never released it, coz it was way too bad in my opinion.
I have it still on my comp and not sure, maybe I will overwrite it later.
Hey, why don't you post it on the board? :)
i wanna read it
Lessee...
Quote:Is that pic done in water color? it looks alot like folk art, done with paint. @@ Beelze painting.
Yup,like most of my artwork that's done with both watercolors and watercolor pencils.
Quote:I love the pose, not sure about the crotch though, maybe coulda left the "extremeties" out and just had em flat there. Either way, you do this sort of Digimon great. @@
...eh?!Extremes?What are you talking about?Which extremes?Anybody else has seen any extremities in that pic?*grin huge enough to be seen by satellite*
Anyway,Beelze-chan is difficult for me to draw.Very difficult,damn.For every pic I finish successfully,I have a lot of others that end up spoiled.I'll try to keep it up though*winks and raises a thumb*
Quote:But yes, rookie digimon like teh Imp are way easier to draw then humanoids like Beelze, or Angemon for that matter. Thats prolly not the only reason though, more like they enjoy seeing monster type digimon doing it than human like ones.
Impmon just can't be my taste...he's too small...I like younger men,but that's too young even for me.
Quote:Zeph, you know I now love you.

But as for Impmon vs. Beelzemon, here's my word on the matter: I love Impmon in the sense that you like cute things. Beelzemon... well.. get his pants off and then we'll talk!

Seriously, the words really does need more hentai of that guy. Impmon's okay, but I would *so* want to see more of his mega.
Oooh...after all these months of gallantry,now at last she says she loves me!!*hugs DigistarDBZ*How about a date this very evening?*LOL*
Seriously,we agree on this.But as you told in your fic,it's so difficult to get him off of his clothing.I did it in the pic though.^_^
I'll see if I can upload more,but I can't promise you anything.

Quote:I used Impmon in a lemon once, but I never released it, coz it was way too bad in my opinion.
I have it still on my comp and not sure, maybe I will overwrite it later
You should do it,I'll bet it'll be successful.Though I'm not asking you cuz I don't get turned on by chibi*shrug*Anyway,I've read somewhere else that you're dissapointed cuz of the first lemon you wrote was flamed.You know,you have to be tough enough to not allow that to let that go to your head.My first experience here in the net was alike:I sent some Saint Seiya
pics to an evil webmisstress that can't draw and criticized everything on them(they're the very same that are on my site).Since this evil being was the evil misstress of half of the Saint Seiya fans that are just a bunch of zombies under her control and do everything she orders,it was tough for me to get any positive critic.With time,I managed to do it.But hey,she never uploaded my pics on her site though she said over and over she was gonna do it.So go ahead,I bet people here will be nicer to you.They,ve been so nice to me so far*wipes away a tear*

Thank you all again for replying,the others I didn't quote too.See ya next time
PS To Outlaw Torn:I've read your other message but can't replythere.My Yahoo is very messed up today.But the answer is yes,however I'm not online many times.
k. it will be posted, but i wanna give it a better plot.
since i cannot draw i let Beelzemon appears in my lemons too.
i can't wait ! :D
better you can be patient. I have a lot of things to do and it all combined with the fact I am a lazy dragon means it'll take a bit till it is done so far. But it will be released soon.
*looks at him* me! pacient!!!! i've never heared the word but i'll try ...............i think
Quote:k. it will be posted, but i wanna give it a better plot.
since i cannot draw i let Beelzemon appears in my lemons too.
:shock: :D Beelzemon yaoi!!!!!*grinds her hands*
I'm glad we encouraged you enough to do it!
sure. I just need a bit time, coz I am a really lazy author. :P