Join our server on Discord

Impmon or Beelzemon?!
it's okay AV
Quote: I just need a bit time, coz I am a really lazy author.
My soulmate!!!!*LOL*
Never mind,take your time.
ya take your time sit in a jacuzzi while ya think about it
I like both Impmon and Beelzemon's personalities more than I like their bodies. However... I like the sound of Agumon being sub and Impmon being dom over him. I guess that's just me. Besides, isn't (Edit:) BEELZEMON really tall? Like, taller than a normal human being?

Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Now that you mention this,anybody knows where did that hot manga based on Digistar DBZ's "Never been that way before" fic got off to?I wish I had that on my site...

There was actually a manga made off of that?!?! O.O I want...
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote: I just need a bit time, coz I am a really lazy author.
My soulmate!!!!*LOL*
Never mind,take your time.

I will ^^ and sure I will show it there too then. XD
Quote:ya take your time sit in a jacuzzi while ya think about it
How about a story where they are in a jacuzzi?Cool!!!
Maybe I'll write it myself LOL

Quote:I like both Impmon and Beelzemon's personalities more than I like their bodies. However... I like the sound of Agumon being sub and Impmon being dom over him. I guess that's just me. Besides, isn't (Edit:) BEELZEMON really tall? Like, taller than a normal human being?
Well,now that's original!I would have imagined Agumon on top and Impmon down,you know,since Agumon is taller and more powerful(of strenght and type;Vaccine is strong against Virus,or so they say in DW2 RPG)
How tall do you think Beelzemon is?

Quote:There was actually a manga made off of that?!?! O.O I want...

Hell,finally finished translating it.*rabid and tired look* Here,take a look:http://ar.geocities.com/sakib_era/never.htm
Heck,it was here before but it dissappeared together with the rest of the manga.

Quote:I will ^^ and sure I will show it there too then. XD
I'll be waiting!
Something cool about Beelzemon is at fall...about Beelzemon, Gallantmon ,Henry ,Terriermon ,Matt and Tai...*snicker*I hope I can get it soon.Keep an eye out for it.*winks*
hehe sounds promising ^^
Soon...very soon...;)
*chuckle*It's not Beelzemon only,so I won't upload it in this topic.Take a look:http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/vi...php?t=3054