Join our server on Discord

Just saw today's episode
and it looks like they changed something again.

Originally, in the dub, Calumon and Guilmon drew a bunch on disconected lines in the school yard (at least that what I THINK they did). NOW, they drew a hexagram (aka Star of David... kinda).

well, at least they're keeping it more like the original.
Oh, so they left it like in the Original? Nice. :D
Yup, it is pretty cool.
No, the six point star was what Saban had changed it to. The image was originally a pentegram, a five point star which Culumon was goading Guilmon on to complete to 'invite more friends' as in Culumon knew doing this would summon a digimon.
I've got the Japanese ep right here, and I do count 6 vertexes.
[Image: 6vert.jpg]
I like to think of it as an approximation of Culumon's double triangle symbol on his forehead.
Why he drew it?

hmm, another question only the Japanese can answer.

But I am not sure, the Davidstar, the thing here, is normally not the sign of evil. The pentagramm is the sign of evil. Hmm hmm...
Well, it does seem like a Hexagram in the Japanese verison... but whatever it was, I could've sworn Saban made it into a bunch of awkward lines instead of a prominent symbol... or perhaps changing the Hexagram into Calumon's symbol (which is SIMILAR, but one solid triangle overlaps the other, unlike how a Hexagram's two transparent triangles cross over each other, where the lines cross over and make the six vertexes.). Do you see where I'm going with this, Lord Arhcive?

And Tiamat, the Star of David, seeing as I do know about this (Jewish), is good. But a Hexagram is not... usually. BUT... its alliance maybe just be as flighty as a Pentagram (If point is up, it's a good symbol. But if the point is on the bottom, it is bad.). I should read more into it to see the full info.
Damn, it's been too damn long since I watched Tamers. Though I'm sure I remeber it being edited. Hence displeasure of it.
Thanks for the info.