Join our server on Discord

Poll: How many of you have every Episode of Digimon on tape?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Me! Over here! Me! Me! Me!
38.46%
5 38.46%
Want to but don't at the moment.
30.77%
4 30.77%
Uhhh...no.
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How many of you have every Episode of Digimon on tape?
I do... :oops:

Wait it's gets worse, or better depending on how you look at it.
I've actually bothered to go back though them and retape them onto new tapes in episodic order. I'm working on Frontier at the moment...

If no one else has bothered to do this that makes me... King obcessed fan-boy loser! Woohoo bring on my crown and the dancing girls!!! Twisted
*hands Cyber Stryker a crown and some dancing girls* Here you go ^^
I wish I did. I have nearly every episodes except for Frontier. The occasional poor reception ruins my day. :p

I didn't record any Frontier, I liked the fansubbed Japanese version better.

Still waiting for someone to release Digimon series on DVD. I have the only DVD release of the show, the first few episodes.
I've got every episode of the third season on tape, but nothing before or after that!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
I watched the first season on TV but never got around to seeing any of the others...jeez, I was still in elementary school, but hey, I loved it. 8)

So, I bought a CD package of the first season from this guy on ebay, and he offered me a discount on seasons two and three also. So, I thought "Why not?" and accepted it.

It's not TAPE, but they're on CD. ...And I'm not sure if I'll go for season four or not. I didn't see the beginning episodes, so it was just too confusing for me. (By the way, anyone know if they're going to run the entire season again on a channel?)

Oh yeah... hi. Forgot to introduce myself. Er... I like reading lemons and throwing fits about spelling errors, and... um... playing Yu-Gi-Oh! with my bud. (Ha! My Labyrinth Wall inflicts 5100 battle damage to you! Twisted ) Sorry if I sounded like a geek there, it was just funny when I managed to pull it off.

Blah blah blah!#@ I have a habit of babbling.
That's cool Cyber Stryker. Someone's gotta archive these, and I think we all wish we could, but yeah, that's a mammoth task. You're not any more of a fan-boy loser than anyone else here. :roll:
I have only season 1 till 3.

Since the broadcasting of Frontier is postponed 5 or six times, I haven't really hope to see the season sometimes on TV in my place.
Daemon Wrote:(By the way, anyone know if they're going to run the entire season again on a channel?)

Don't know where you're from, but they are playing season 4 on ABC Family Sat. morning. I guess I should be taping it but I'm getting lazy lately. :oops: Wink

BTW Welcome to the DaD Dude! Hope you enjoy yourself! It's a great site with lots of artist and authors. *Waves flag and pats self on the back*

Saturday mornings? From the start? I think I need to see the first episodes to really understand what's going on...

Or am I ignorant of what ABC Family is doing at the moment?
Sorry Dude! About half way through the series. :(