Join our server on Discord

Things You Will Never Hear on "Digimon"... Version
I put some damn good shit into this thread, and now it's getting spammed. Can I appeal to the moderator to erase the sixth page? I don't think Gnostic, the one who made the topic, would object to this.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I agree the spam's pointless, but... When was the last time you saw an active moderator here? All the ones I know only visit the board once every two weeks and have never even heard of half the users who are active in this place these days. Ryoku, for one, even officially resigned a while back as far as I can recall, and he's STILL moderator of three subforums here.

EDIT: Correction. Boss Reo's a mod, and he's still reasonably active. Apart from him, my point remains.
on the 6th page just delete everything past march 4th (sorry my fault)
Tai, heartbroken over Sora choosing Matt goes on the three month bender in the bottom of a sake bottle. Whenever anyone actually does see him it's usually accompanied with comments like: "What's she see in that visually appealing nar-bastard anyway?!"

Later after he (sort of) sobers up he's so desperate to be close to Sora he ends up dating Garudamon, and that's where we come in one day when Kari and T.K. have had enough and decide it's time for an intervention.

Kari: Jeez Tai what were you thinking?!
Tai: Shut-up! I'll do what ever I gaddamn want!
T.K.: There's something wrong with his brain, there has to be. Damnit Tai it's gotta be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway!
Patamon: Well that's a visual I didn't need.
so a Virus, a human,and a transexual all walk into a bar at the same time
lol j/k

the setting is there searching for the Crest and they have been walking in the forest for days,they just ran out of food and are lost,now on with the joke

Mimi:im tired,im hungery,my feet hurt,Tai carry me,come on,can i drive,where are we,i have to go to the bathroom,im bored,im hot,there are bugs all around me.
joe:for the love of all that is sane shut up
*3 hours later*
mimi:are we there yet,are we there yet,are we there yet
Joe:.......no
Mimi:are we there yet
Tai:no
Mimi:are we there yet
*about this time the group has divised a plan*
*9 mins later*
Tai:soo mimi are you hungery?
mimi:mmmm mm m mmm!!
Tai:no?.....ok
*the group keep on eating while mimi is tied to a tree*

THE MOREL
~~~~~~~~
DONT PISS OFF YOUR FRIENDS
now back to your normal Programing
Here's some random things the Tamers would never say.

Rika: (To Takato) ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!

Takato: OKIEE DOKIEE!!!

-----------------------------------

Henry: Terriermon?

Terriermon: Yeah Henry?

Henry: Is there such a thing as a gay digimon?

Terriermon: No, NOW GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF MY ASS!!!

-----------------------------------------------

(Rika's about to hit Takato with a sledgehammer.)

Rika: STUPID GOGGLEHEAD!!!

Kazu: Rika no! Don't do it. Sure Takato can be annoying at times, but he's got a good heart. Does it really matter he's banging your Mom, Grandma, and Renamon?

Takato: SHE DID'NT KNOW THAT!!!

Rika: AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Smashes Takato's skull in.)
can you please not resurrect 2 year old topics ? Thank you..
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wow, there were spammers even before the SDP. Well maybe we didn't start it but we perfected it. And Falconwing, there's a topic for this in the game room. And like Lonely said, don't ressurect REALLY old topics, it's very annoying.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was about to say, because I knew that I had posted in a thread just like this.
Renamon's Army
I think the best action for this thread is lock, no? Since we got another one and this one's still as dead as the other....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds