Join our server on Discord

Things You Will Never Hear on "Digimon"... Version
hey Wisemon nice one very funny
Another entry, based on the "Queen Kari" episode:

The Numemon Masses: *chanting* QUEEN KARI, QUEEN KARI, QUEEN KARI...

Hikari: Sweet! I'm bigger than Jesus right now!

The Numemon Masses: QUEEN KARI, QUEEN KARI, QUEEN... *all stop chanting* WHAT DID YOU SAY?!

Hikari: Aww shit... *runs away*

Numemon: Kill the infidel! No one is bigger than Jesusmon! *all chase after her*

Gatomon: You dumbass! We could have used all those suckers to fight Machinedramon for us!

*they reach a dead end*

Gatomon: Damn you, you stupid bitch! Now I'm going to die at the hands of a bunch of angry, slimy fanatics as if I'm Joel Schumacher at a comics convention!

Numemon: DIE, PIGS!

Hikari: Wait! You can't kill me! I... uh... have a message for you all. Yeah, that's it. I have come to tell you something important... something related to Jesusmon!

*The numemon stop just as they're about to smother Hikari to death, and slowly back up and start prostrating before her*

Numemon: O great and merciful Queen... forgive your foolish servants! Please, give us the words of Jesusmon!

Hikari: Very well, you're forgiven... but only if you repent your sins by charging and attacking the evil Machinedramon!

*The Numemon start backing up again*

Hikari: What do you think you're doing?! I gave you a holy crusade, did I not?

*One numemon step forth*

Lone Numemon: But... he'll kill us, O merciful Queen!

Hikari: Hey, are you arguing with the words of Jesusmon?!

Lone Numemon: Oh no, Queen, of course not...

Hikari: Are you trying to create some radical new religion, hmm? DigIslam, maybe? Or maybe DigiMormonism?

Lone Numemon: Of course not, O Queen!

Hikari: Then get off your non-existant asses and go kill Machinedramon! NOW!

*The little green buggers all run off on their foolhardy quest*

Gatomon: Whoa...

Hikari: And you doubted me.
That was funnier than the last one, Gnostic. Once again, you've got that South Park influence, but this time it's a bit more subtle.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
heh heh
Ok, I'm going to give a try at this (A lot of you will realize the inspiration for this one pretty soon)

(This takes place right after the digital world is restored in Season 2)

(Everyone is standing around a fire as they discuss what will happen to the Digital World)

Tai: Well, the first thing we need to do is t set up a government. Now, does anyone oppose of putting in Agumon as supreme ruler? He is the wisest and bravest of all the Digmon, after all.
(Everyone nods their head in agreement)
Tai: Now, I propose also putting in watchers for diff-
Matt: (Just stepped in) I refuse to be treated as an inferior just because you automatically assume yourself of executive power over all of the Digidestined. Why should Agumon be chosen as ruler automatically instead of by a democratic power?
Tai: Well, the most high has chosen me to be leader, giving me the sacred goggles and the crest of courage. I have been chosen by most high, you have been chosen to follow me!
Matt: And how can you prove this? Just become some loney decided to give you a crest of courage doesn't make it so you can assume executive power over the masses. Real power derives from a sanction from the masses, not from some idiot up high!
Agumon: You have stepped out of turn, and your radical speakings are not helping Tai's noble cause!
Matt: See? See?! The elites are attempting to opress the masses through propoganda! They think of you as unequal! I say we form a society of complete equality, especially in government and economy. No one shall be higher than the other!
(Cheers from the crowd)
Tai: But how can we be sure the people make the right choice? We have to make choices for them, because they just might not be able to do it. They are not all super-geniuses!
(More cheers from the crowd)
Joe: (Rolls eyes) They don't know what they want...
Matt: Again! They undermine your ability, and want to take eveything for themselves! Now, it's power, but when will it be food, and money? It will only be time 'till-
(Davis restrains him by the arms, TK restrains his legs, and Izzy by the head. People cheer)
Matt: See? See the violence in the system?! THEY'RE OPRESSING ME BECAUSE THEY KNOW I RISK THIER POWER! The violence is inherit in the-
(Matt gets thouroughout "roughened up")
Davis: That'll teach Matt for questioning the leader of the Chosen! (Punches and kicks Matt)

Well, I know it's not great, but, eh
that supposed to have some political things to it
DAMN! YOU KNOW MY SECRET!
I'm good at that
*laughs* and the secret is out of the bag! lol
yes it is (hey you're back)