Join our server on Discord

The Dark digidestenid (info tread)
Ganja, hope your stuck get away soon.

as long as terriermon's involved in some way, im very very interested!!!

just take your time doing your stuff, it'll turn out great, me knows it
good to see that there is another person of the characters here. and yes terriermon will get some :P
Hey there Ganja, I'd like to join too, butta what do I gotta do??

A charcter you want??? How about Guilmon, he's cute, dumb and easy to manupilate. HEHE

WELL good LUCK there AND hope YOU can FINISH sooner SO we COULD all READ it.

Ciao
My AiM is ChildOfMiracles (I'm a Daisuke fan, so sue me!)

My email is ssjgokillo@yahoo.com

My Yahoo!Messenger id is ssjgokillo (I rarely use this, don't even bother).

Sorry it took me so long, I didn't even realize until today that you'd asked for it. Well, here it is.

I added you to my buddy list, and I'm normally on around 3-4pm.
Sue you? Dude I'm a diehard Daikari/Veegato fan and Daisuke is my fav character (from the guys side :P ) the beginning of the second chapter is Daikari all the way (If anybody doesn't like that I just say BLAH :P ) Well I added you too and hope to talk to you soon
To Hybrid: The thing is that I normaly was going to accept 7 characters and those where posted on the old board. You see I made up one character (Rebecca) while i asked 7 others on the board and the persons who already posted in here made them up (There are still some people that need to post here so post because otherwise the personsd who do visit the board will be more in main role than the others Twisted ) >< *talk about bad sentence* but then someone on my MSN list asked if he could join too and well he's a very good friend so I couldn't say no (BTW he doesn't show up until chap 3) so well post 1 character (boy or girl) and 1 digimon (also boy or girl) + some data about what he/She is wearing and the attitude AND also which D3 colour they have (yes It needs to be a D3)
I have changed the plot a little to mine version of The Ganjamancer's The Dark Digidestined seires. All the new and old Digidestined are grown up and doing their own thing. Here is the list of what their doing in my version.

Davis - Head Master of Digimon High School with his parther, Veemon.

Kari - A school teacher and a horror books writer with her parther. Veemon

The others you can pick. Here;'s the plot. The old and new Digidestined are grown and doing stuff with lives like Davis who is the head master of Digimon High School. But an evil digimon wants both Ken and Kari but uses six band new Digidestined who turns into the Dark Digidestined by the evil drago to get them.

The Digimon are allowed to go to school with their parthers even unparthered ones. They can also can into the classrooms and learn.
Well got a question for you US guys. do you guys need to go to school for a whole day or only a half on the wensdays? (this is for the story)
Umm... I don't know about other schools, but at mine you had to go for the whole day. As a matter of fact, at my school we did this gay ass thing called block day. On wednsdays we'd only have 1,3, and 5th periods, but they'd take up the space of two class periods. Then on Thursdays, we had 2,4,6th periods. It was really dumb ><;
Sorry to do this SSJGokillo but MUHAHAHAHA. Dude that must suck like hell. Can't imagine that we have that too :shock: . Out french teacher is so boring that you hardly can stay awake for one hour in his class so can't imagine what would happen if we got him for two hours straight :shock:
Oh by the way sins only you posted i'm going to make the wensday thing a whole day. The reason why I asked this is because we only need to go half the day on wensdays ^^ but I do want to make this as "american" as possible :P