Join our server on Discord

The Digital Mages
Quote:Gomamon looks like normal, except he walks on two legs rather than four. He uses his flippers like hands, and has slightly more hair than before, tied up in a small ponytail.
The legs are in the same shape as Veemon's, only they have black claws and purple runes like on his flippers.

alright. I will try to make it possible. He doesn't wear any clothes?[/quote]
Thanks very much, oh, and he doesn't wear any clothes, just keeping it simple.

--> After they learn to DNA Digivolve, they learn that Agaresmon is plotting something quite big. He is making a potion that will spread a massive virus through the digital world. All I'll add here is the ingredients.

A feather from Phoenixmon
One ounce of gravel from each of the destiny stones
Five leaves from the Tree of Life
The Amethyst Hairtie from Orpheumon
The potent adrenaline from Veemon
The ninth tail feather of Elecmon
The Seven rings of Ardeuxmon

Murmuxmon, Lilithmon and DarkVeemon are sent out to retrieve these ingredients. They have to make Team-Rocket like appearances now that the digidestined can DNA digivolve into extremely powerful fighters.

--> Learning that Agaresmon wants their old friends' rings and Elecmon's tail feather, they return to the real world to protect their friends, who all happen to be on holiday at the place they dropped out.

--> Ziedramon and Isismon seem to be the most powerful forms. They are able to mode change to Zenmaster mode and Priestess modes respectively. They have to fight the extreme digimon that Agaresmon has also brought to the real world, though not a plague like Arukenimon did. There's only about seven in total.

--> Before they rescue Elecmon, Agaresmon summons one last thing to stop them leaving. A virus inflicted Ouryuumon, who destroys a lot of the city they are in. He is defeated, scanned, and the digidestined return to the digital world. Davis, Kari and Joe go as well because they want to be with their friends like they used to.

--> Okay, I'm blank between that point and when they go to fight Agaresmon. What should happen? Any ideas?

--> Elecmon is kidnapped by Murmuxmon, who teleports away, but Veemon follows them. The two of them have to get out of Agaresmon's labyrinthine dungeons to sabotage the ingredients before it is too late.

--> They DNA digivolve to Ramudramon, but Agaresmon uses a technique called Orion Crusher that pulls DNA partners apart, meaning they can't fight him like that.

--> Agaresmon blasts them out of his lair, and they are joined by the others, who are ready for a last fight.

--> Elecmon is able to mage digivolve to Telestomon with the others' help.

--> After the battle, Revimon joins them. Remember, Revimon looks like a small, green Veemon with a sort of A symbol on his forehead.

--> Elecmon is fatally wounded in the battle, but he tells them about the ghosting device at the Tree of Life. It revives any digimon that made a backup of themselves.

--> Elecmon remembers something of extreme importance to the digidestined. They all had parents, all of them, and they had special names like all the others in the digital world. Their parents all were part of a group called the Digital Mages, who were fighting against Piedmon and the six dark masters at the time.

--> He tells that Veemon and Orpheumon were taken to Primary Village by their parents because their job was too tough. Gatomon and Gomamon were instead given to Gennai, who was equally trusted. However, Veemon was taken by Piedmon and had experiments done on him for dragon digimagic. Piedmon then used him to destroy most of the digital world, but Orpheumon got him back on track to turn the tables on Piedmon. He was only made prisoner in the cave with the digiegg of courage, and that is my story of Veemon's past.

Interesting, no?
Indeed it has very much potential. ^^
Will be a good read.
And I've also slipped in a few puns here and there, for example,

Ayimon: Are you good at fencing, Veemon?
Labramon: Yeah, Veemon's a real expert when it comes to handling swords

Veemon: Night, fellas (Gatomon slams the door in his face) Huh?
Gomamon: In english, that means 'No, Veemon, I don't want you nibbling my ears tonight'

Gomamon: If you get me a fried fish, I'll feel better, Morbiamon
Gatomon: Gomes, you shouldn't really exploit your partner like that... (turns to Labramon) Lady, did you get me that drink?

Orpheumon: Don't ask me to cook, I'm hopeless
Veemon: No you're not
Orpheumon: You don't know. Gomamon hated it even when I made him cornflakes, mainly because I burned them

Veemon: What's been going on with you so far, Azzy?
Ayimon: Azzy?
Veemon: Just a nickname. It's what friends call each other. My nickname's Vemo
Ayimon: Aww, I wanted to call you Ruby-eye-Veeny-pie

Ha ha! I'm still after suggestions for anything else that could be added to the storyline. I'll reply and deny if it clashes.
Monodramon and Dorumon seem like okay characters to add. I have Monodramon join them when the Chaosdramon clones are defeated. He can't digivolve because when Lilithmon cloned him, she made sure of that if Chaosdramon was ever to fail. He becomes very powerful but Barbamon destroys him. He is revived later on by the old Necromancers, who now work for Azulongmon as digimon creators (beings who can create a digimon from raw data) and becomes Orpheumon's partner when Gatomon revives her.

Dorumon joins them on a ship that is going from Gomamon Harbour to the Bersabba continent (which sinks in an attack by YuuSubmarimon) Murmuxmon manages to jam Veemon's, Gomamon's and Gatomon's D-5s, so they can't use their scanned techniques. However, Dorumon had been exposed to their power and is able to use any of the three's scanned techniques.

Do you think they are good additions? Or do you think I'm ripping off too much?
Well I am pretty sure, when you find good ways to let them enter in the story they'd be good additions. It sounds like an interesting storyline so far. ^^

Please make sure, to give the link as soon they are posted, coz I can't wait to read them.

Anyways, I already started with your Gomamon. I will show him to you as soon I have done it.
Thanks again. Alright, then, I'll add M-dramon and Dorumon, if they can get away with putting an adventure digimon on frontier (Patamon) then I can get away with putting tamers and chronicle digimon on adventure. Ha! It's working out well enough already.

It's coming together very slowly I'm afraid, I'm mixed with life and the story, and am only writing about 800 words a day. Well, it would seem slow that I have 120,000 for the first one, 68,000 for the second one and 49,000 for the third one. I'll see if they can put it on DaD, as a non-lemon I'm afraid. If not, I'll send it to a fan fiction site or another. If all else fails, I'll post it chapter by chapter on this forum.
I would know a place which would accept them as stories too. The site should be up again soon. ^^

Well I don't think there will be a problem with that. Why not? I would enjoy a non-lemon too. My big thing is the story itself.
What site and when will it be back up?

I suppose I could make a lemon 'version', and a normal version, I don't know. I could only make a few lemon scenes eg, Gomamon/Orpheumon, Ayimon/Monodramon, Veemon/Gatomon (don't hit me...) etc.
Well it is the main page to the Digital Fantasy board where i am in charge. I talked to the caretaker of the website and he will bring it up soon again.
I will keep you updated.

hmm well, with my story I had the same thoughts, but I don't wanna do two different versions. Too much work. XD
I would go for scenes, that's what I want to do with mine. Just an advice.