Join our server on Discord

Poll: So do you guys support the new writer on the block
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
7 100.00%
no
0%
0 0%
Get the heck off this place, you don't belong here
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

IMPORTANT TO ALL ON THIS DOMAIN
Hello to all respected authors of some best known Digimon lemon known to men kind. I am really excited to make this anouncement as I am busy writing some lemons of my own. I am not going to post it now, but look out for it in the near future as I am planning on submitting whole seasons instead of just chapter after chapter (At least that way for my first series)

A little background here, I enjoy writing fantasy stories (not adult fiction, just stories inspired by Final Fantasy, Dragonball and some other aspects in this flavour) I am really inspired by the authors on this site (although I am totally not into YAOI, Yuri's ok) But some lemons here lack plot and all tend to be quite same and repetitive.

I am looking forward to my writing (still needs lots of planning and so on) and hope I could stand againt some of the legends on this site. (Read over 450 lemons in 2 days Red Rover, SonimoDB, Trillermon (I liked the DIGIdoom series cuz I am also a T.K hater and Davis should be with Kari, thats definitely gonna apply in my lemons, although not always) and some others are quite cool.

ITS JUST THE YAOI THAT IS NOT GREAT (WHY SO MUCH?? COULD SOMEONE TELL ME?) Also, that it said this is not allowed for people under 18 to read the lemons, but how old are the authors?? I am positive adults don't really watch Digimon. I think Digimon rules, way better then Pokemon and other shows. Twisted lol lol
Hi there and welcome.
I admit I expected something more... well... world-shaking than a new face, but new faces are also quite cool :D
*shakes hand*
And... I'm 22 and I watched Digimon when it aired here. Daily. *smirks*
450 lemons!!!

I can hope that mine were among them, though I care not if they were or not. I am not truly a great, not among the prolific one such as Red Rover or Sonimon, nor even among the true Gods of Digimon Lemonry, such as Red Rover or Lord Archive. I am but a humble follower of their lead.

However, it seems I precede them in this: I extend my fair greeting to you to this board. Marutakh ganchi dor maluh. May good writings come from you.
Ah always good to see a new author. i hope that we see some of your work soon Wink
Its so great to have authors that are so supporting and friendly on this site. "sniff" I am deeply touched and PROMISE won't let you guys down.

This very moment I am busy plotting the story (2:07 am) I have just decided, I'll make a deadline for myself. Next Sunday (Midnight, so its two hours before this very minute, I will post my lemons)

I hope I can keep that promise (at least I could post as much as I could if I'm not finished with the series)

After that first series I'll probably be experienced a bit and do better with them lemons. lol well then, keeping supporting me and keep those good ones coming........Trillermon? When is your next one in the DIGIdoom coming? I want to know what had happened to Davis..............T.K sucks - Davis Rules (No offence to the kid with a hat fans)

:!:
Hi I'm Ruhe, nice to meet you.

Hi, my name is Tiamat, and believe it or not I'm a new author here soon. ^.^

Ok, I must make some changes and finish my lemons first and then I post it here for you all. Nice to meet you here.

You like Davis? Cool, and I thought I am the only one. lol

Ok, my favorite couple of humans is Daikari and Digimon is Veegato.
Hey guys!!! Its 11:53am at this moment here in my place. I had little sleep last night trying to plan a well solid interesting plot. Well I think I did it, so I got good news and bad news for you guys. The good news is that I started off a totally new plot that is very long and quite interesting, the bad news is that with this new super long story I might not make it before the deadline. I got roughly 7 days to write this series (wish me luck :P )

He he, here's some story lines I want to slip out to the public:
* The title of the series is "The Hybrid Digivolution"
* I was really inspired by "Trillermon's DIGIdoom series" So expect tons of action (but in a totally different sense as the DIGIdoom one, you'll see) Wink
*There will be eroticism involved, unlike Trillermon's saga
*The lemon is spread into 12 parts (at least now it is, if its good I'll start a sequel)
* It has a really popular anime series combined with Digimon (Starts with a "D" you guys'll find out real soon) lol

Tiamat, I can't agree with you more.....Davis and Kari.......Veemon and Gatomon.........Tai and Sora..........Agumon and Biyomon..........Takato and Jeri and Rika (Henry and Ryo sucks - Kazu and Kenta are out of the question)......Yolei and Izzy are quite cool together (don't really like Ken). Well at least these are some great couples that I really think should be together. (Oh yes and T.K and Matt.....THEY SUCK THE MOST
I'll check this topic regularly to see any new posts.........so I'm going back to my writing now.......c ya

Ugh I can already guess which anime that is so well I wish you good luck on it
BTW the Ugh thing isn't that I don't like it but is because IT'S THE SAME ANIME THAT I'M COMBINING :P
And YEAH to Daikari and Veegato :D
Welcome. I'm fairly new here too, but I have fit in just fine as of now. A new member was the last thing I expected from a topic with that title, but it looks like it's an effective way to get attention.
Good luck with your lemons! (even though you're against Takeru-kun and Yamato) And I can guess what anime series that is too. :)