Join our server on Discord

I like Digimon/Digimon
I prefer to read Digimon/Digimon lemons because:

There are different making love methods with different Digimon.

Please refer to my Which Holy Beasts looked like female page 2 topic.
In this page, you can see how Holy Beasts make love. Thanks to Lord for this info.

Unlike human, Digimon has no hands. Thus it need a little effort to write out the love scenes. I found out that this would also test the skill of the authors.

And different authors has different methods to describe the love scenes. For example, Kyubimon. How she wank? How she make love? What is the thing on her neck?

Also unlike mankind, Digimon could have multiple or many orgasm because they has more strength than mankind.

Finally, how the In-training Digimon make love or wank?
:D

Some Digimon have things that can be called "hands" points to Veemon.

Ok official I'll call them paws, lol

You're right there are way more possibilities for making love between them, especially when one of them is way bigger than the other one. :P
I forgot 1 thing:
If Quinlongmon make love with any Rookie Digimon, is it considered 'distension'?

Unless Qinglongmon made himself really small, him screwing a child/rookie digimon would be murder. The young digimon is more likely to fit up his piss hole than have her body wrapped around his cock.
I got something I wanna ask.

Is Gatomon made love with Angewomon is is Incest???
I think when there are more Gatomon and she makes yuri love with Angewomon, doesn't mean this is incest.

Why shouldn't there be more than one or two Gatomon? Wink
I like digimon/digimon
Im never going to write a human//digimon or human/human unless i ever get a request or i turn phycopathic soon. Twisted
Digimon/Digimon rules!

Yea, there are many same Digimon out there, for e.g. Gato/Gato. :D

Gatomon/Angewomon??

Actualy, expecially if they're the same person, then it'd be more like a litteral version of "Go fuck yourself"

And some Digimon DO INDEED have hands.... Angewomon, Lillymon, Ranamon, Grumblemon, Gigasmon, Agunimon, Lobomon, Kumamon (Spirirt, not Rookie), Arbormon, Mercrymon, Kazemon, Zephyrmon, Calmaramon, Angemon, Lucemon, Sakuyamon, MegaGargomon, Gallantmon, Beelzemon, Daemon, Mytoismon, Etemon (he's a monkey, so they can't be paws), Piedmon, Wizardmon, Vademon, Meramon, SkullMeramon, BlueMeramon, Boltmon, Andromon, HiAndromon...

...THEY ALL HAVE HANDS!!!

And if ANY Digimon had sex with Azulongmon... it wouldn't be distension, it'd be "ULTIMATE STRETCH HELL!!!!!!!!"

And some In-Training have hands/feet (DemiVeemon, Gigimon, Pokomon, Tanemon, Minomon, and Upamon can use his... whatever they are on the sides of his head, for hands)
Oh I see.

Ultimate stretch hell...

Takato was kneeling behind Kyubimon when she lifted up her tails, he was starring at her anus.