Join our server on Discord

A Poem by Jodan... please read!!
I needed to get this off my chest for a long time...

Let me tell you
Ugh I know how it feels to be backstabbed so I'm just going to say good poem Jodan because I don't really know how to reply
I read this poem and this is really good. ^^
Wow... that was deep. :o

Good none the less.. get your feelings out there...
I liked it! :D
*looks at the replies*
Well... style and choice of words is cool... don't see many poems nowadays...

On the other hand... you're openly comparing my best real life friend with Hitler. Call him a back-stabber. And I dunno... knowing ChibiRena for about ten years now... I feel slightly angry about it.

Now let me tell you something. Fic for Acchan? My request, and it took me a couple of long phonecalls to make it happen. You have a problem with that, you come to me. His last published/completed fic was "Desires - reversed" and that was a lemon he finished just before the German university semester starts. Our semester more or less ends this week, and now we have to write our exams for which we have worked these last 3 months.

So he has written like... one chapter in 3 months. He hasn't had the time for a decent LAN, a longer friendly visit, or anything. The best I (as a REAL life friend) could get were some short phonecalls during the weekends around midnight (our version of "free time"). Almost no E-Mails, no IMs.

I dunno how you guys in the US call that, but we here simply call it "no time" or "maxed out, burnt out".

So if you haven't heard of him for about 3 months, then it's simply because NOBODY has heard of him during that time. Poof. Nada. Gone.
No fics, no lengthy mails, no long IM sessions, not even a friggin account on this friggin slow message board!

*sighs*
You're an asshole, Jodan. A big, huge, selfish asshole who writes Hate-fics about other artists/authors who somehow pissed you off, be it actively or passively. Always trying to get your very own spotlight so you can shine, just like "your" huge "contribution" to the friggin' DHZ Grabbag o' Artstealing. It's official: I hate you. But I will not spend my precious time on actually writing poems or fics about how much I hate you. I just say it.

Just trying to show that you are not the ultimate oracle of truth since ChibiRena has 3 exams this week alone and stopped actively following this board 3 months ago. So I have to tell you, you li'l egomaniac, that you have (ironically) picked the worst time to try to attract his attention.
Nyaaaaa! *pulls down eyelid* *sticks out tongue*

Aside from that: Nice poem, really. You make the words flow.
Okay, the words flow into a big pile of shit, but they flow.
Why thank you, it does flow, doesn't it?
::Thinks::

I guess that didn't come off to well. Neko, let me ask you something. If you had a reallly special freindship with someone, one you thought wasn't just some online 'chum', and you two would talk every week, or at least every month, until one day they just vanish without trace? Stop replying to emails? Not to mention they know that more than anything you hate to be ignored under any circumstance.... hmm, I sound like the zodiac killer.... anyway, I don't know about you, Nekky, but I was hurt. Really hurt. Oh, excuse me a second.... yeah... I was just timing how long it takes to sign on ANYONES computer and send a sentence long email. About 30 seconds. Must be some busy college work, eh? Wonder how he eats. Alright, now lemme check how long it takes to ask someone to send a quick message if they know how hurt they could be by something like this? Mmm-hmm, 20 seconds that time! he must pooop through a tube, he must!

Neko, babe, I didn't put this poem online to slander the boy's good name, i barely even mean a word of it. once upon a midnight dreary i was quite depressed to see my freind had dissapeared. I was angry, hurt, emotionally. So i wrote a poem to get my feelings out. My freinds all liked it, so they told me to post it, so i did. That's that. I'm glad i let it out. I like Sid, really, i'm just a tad ticked at him. Of course, you're probably going to ignore this entire second paragraph and focus on the first one because it has all the remarks that let me come off more as an asshole. Fine, call me an asshole, let it be known i was getting old feelings into the open, and let it also be known that if he wouldn't take the 30 second consideration, what i thought we had, we really didn't, so i guess i wasn't all that wrong to begin with.

May my load of crap flow.
Okay... can't help it if you've been hurt. Sorry to hear that. It's all nice and pretty about timing the sign-in times (I might verify them, so you better didn't cheat!). It's just... well... I've had 2 hours of sleep last night, 4 hours the night before, and so on for about... 3 months now. I dunno how I'm actually able to drive my car without running over people (maybe I already have, but I never noticed it... Hmm...). While this is just me, ChibiRena's sleep times aren't much better from what I've heard. So you might wanna give it some time until we've all had a healthy dose of sleep next week or so.
*shrugs*

I'm normally a tame kitten, sleep deprivation just makes me wanna hiss and scratch people's eyes out. ^^;;;

The basic problem is that these ~three-month periods during which we have courses really drain us. Creativity is down to zero, and the motivation to sign on somewhere to chat is somewhere down there, too ("Hmmm... chat for a few minutes or sleep a few minutes longer..." - I guess it's not a tough decision when you know you have get up in 3 hours again.)
Maybe it'll all work out in the end. Last time we talked about this place, he said he wanted to get in touch with you again to talk like in "the old times" (also about all those still-unfinished fics you're involved in *ominous sound*).

And no, I'm usually not one of the blind rage-drivin dudes who only read the parts they want to see. I try to see the whole picture, and this pic does show hope behind the rather frustrated mood :)
(And if the pic is noirish and black&white, I could color it with some warm hope-inducing colors if you like ;))