Join our server on Discord

The "Ask A Question, Get An Answer" Thread
It's a simple game. When one asks a question, you give them an answer, and then add your own question, to be answered by the next poster.

I'll start it;
What do you think of this pic I altered, to use when somebody lay down a good insult on somebody?
[Image: Burnedhand.jpg]
I like it! No question, I think others should answer yours...
well there goes my topic i moment of silance.......moments over

my Answer:yeah i think that would be cool Nuke

my Question:how much wood would a wood chuck chuck of a wood chuck could chuck wood?
8 logs worth
is this going to be like the other topic?
Given a chucking distance of 1m (seems reasonable) - and a woodchuck of mass 3.3kg (roughly avr. mass), the maximum energy that this wood chuck could have for throwing wood is:

e=mc2
e=3.3*(3*10^8)2=2.97*1017

minimum velocity required to chuck a piece of wood 1m :

s=ut+0.5at2

max efficiency at 45 degrees

(1,0)=(2-0.5)(V,V)+0.5(0,-9.8)(t2);

(2-0.5)=V=0.707

so E=1/2mv2 ...looking for m

2.97*1017=0.5*m*(0.7072)

roughly 1*1018 kg of wood could potentially be chucked by a woodchuck operating at maximum efficiency (this is only an approximate maximum limit).

There are some other important things to consider as well:

1:This sort of mad chucking would annihilate the woodchuck in the process, and so would be ethically a less than clear-cut question.

2:There is reasonable cause to increase the limit further, because one could allow the woodchuck to eat if his chucking was spread out over a non-singular time, and that would increase the amount he could chuck (though by a negligable magnitude, which is why i don't consider it here).

3:Considering the size of a woodchuck, the chucking distance could easily be reduced to half a meter and still be considered a chuck.

Of course, I would be bullshitting you if I actually did any of those calculations. This is something I once got off someone else. Anyhoo...

When will the world end?
Answer: The same day the universe does.

Question: What is the square root of purple?
Does it have a square root?

When A train left from Las Vegas with the speed of 85 and if a train left Paris with the speed of 100 where will they crash on each other.
Answer: In the front end.

Question: Does this look infected to you?
Answer: nope, all cuts turn a weird shade of green...

Question: where did i put my keys?
On the Coffe Table.

Does anybody know where I can get the title font of the poster to the movie"You Got Served"?