Join our server on Discord

Amazon Quartet hentai?
...let me give you a few ideas for your Amazon Quartet lesbienne fan fiction (and art, if you need some.)

1. Besu-Besu's Bosom Bonking Lesbo Belly Dance Party

Besu-Besu and I go to a all lesbo belly dance party. She develops strong feelings for me, too. She even makes out topless with me in the club. I show off some passionate spicy nudie belly dance moves for her, and masturbate in front of her to get her wet.

2. Para-Para, Ball Games and Ballet Dancing, Oh My!

Para Para wants to bed with me, but first, I gotta teach her ballet. (Long sleeved skimpy blue leotard for Para-Para, hmmm? And blue toe shoes.)

PS. I wonder if Para and I will get a playful bathtub sex scene, too? I hope Para-Para's a good kisser.

3. Cerle-Cerle and Jeannette In: Erotic Aromatherapy And Sakura Scented Sexual Lust!

One night, while Trista's away, my loneliness is relieved by a certain pink haired young woman in Amazoness dress giving me an erotic massage on the bed, and nice strokes on my boobs. Is Cerle-Cerle cumming (!) on to me? Should I have sex with her? And what massage oil should I use to make her cream herself blissfully?

PS. How about some nipple gel as a plot device?

Messages In This Thread
Amazon Quartet hentai? - by Fist of Fate - 12-05-2004, 10:26 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 12-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Jeannette wanna see! - by Princess Norika - 12-15-2004, 02:09 AM
Re: Jeannette wanna see! - by Fist of Fate - 12-15-2004, 06:35 AM
Hmmm... - by Princess Norika - 12-19-2004, 01:07 AM
Re: Hmmm... - by Fist of Fate - 01-24-2005, 02:53 PM
Hey... - by Princess Norika - 03-05-2005, 02:37 AM