Join our server on Discord

Absolute Ball-Stompage
Quote-a-mania! lol

Terriermon! *grin* A bitch slap with one of those ears will REALLY hurt!
The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:If you want to make believe that you're a female digimon fox who can beat up everyone else, or make believe that you're two people talking to each other within the same post, go to the RP Section. if you want to actually just TALK about digimon, you come to THIS section.

Who was doing any of the above? Try looking at it. Try reading it.
I said that I, not me as renamon, could kick patamon's ass. And no shit digimon are unreal. I hope there is noone who really believes they are here. I don't talk to myself in my posts, and Ghost rarely does. And he wasn't doing it now. So why the comment?
Renamon's Army
Quote:I hope there is noone who really believes they are here.

Ooowww...I think a small part of my soul just expired.
Renamon_S3 Wrote:Who was doing any of the above? Try looking at it. Try reading it.
I said that I, not me as renamon, could kick patamon's ass. And no shit digimon are unreal. I hope there is noone who really believes they are here. I don't talk to myself in my posts, and Ghost rarely does. And he wasn't doing it now. So why the comment?

Well, I WAS going to apologize about what I said being directed towards you, but you obviously have not been in many of the forum sections. There's a LOT of people who think they exist and are more than willing to share their theories about alternative dimensions where they exist. And there's also a lot of people around here who DO talk to themselves in their own posts and act like they have a digimon living with them, which frankly embarrasses the rest of the fandom. So don't go thinking it's all about you that I was addressing in that post. Also, I didn't like the tone in your voice.
Renamon_S3 Wrote:I hope there is noone who really believes they are here.

*sob*
It still looks like it was directed towards me and Ghost, considering noone in the thread was doing what you were complaining about.

And for the "tone", your "tone" seemed to be of the negative kind first.

I know there are people who pretend and whatnot, and I have seen it many times. My point was that it wasn't going on in here, and it looked like you were complaining about the two of us.

Sorry if I hurt your soul, Cel and Ppimp. I thought I was stating the obvious. Wasn't trying to ruin your fun.

Might as well say this too: I appologize Reo for getting pissy about what you said. It's not worth the conflict, and you did say that it wasn't directed towards us. So, my bad.
Renamon's Army