Join our server on Discord

Human/Digimon sexual intercourse.
sex with a digimon hmmm.....
Dont mind if I do.
*takes Lilimon and exits to an emty room*
ha ha phoenix and I meant how did he make those up
This is a stale topic, but I like it anyway.
Quote:If you like, post me a custom pic of you pleasuring your Digimon.
*cold sweatdrop* Do it you first.
*claps to Unknown* Looking forward to your next class!!!
Nate Hunter: Where is that quote from?! It's so cool. I'd just like to know WHICH are bisexual, which het and which gay :D
But well, I like a guy who is probably 7 or 8 or more feet tall and is supposed to have a 11 inches cock (according to some fic; I make him even bigger:31 cms(12 inches)) But I don't care about that and that I'm virgin; I'll somehow make it fit *brings a barrel of vaseline* I'm ready.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Nate Hunter: Where is that quote from?! It's so cool. I'd just like to know WHICH are bisexual, which het and which gay...

On the first subject, it's from one of my speculative essays which is being written from the viewpoint of Jou Kido during his college years. I have a light plan for a series of three or four such essays, but have so far only begun on one of them.

Concerning the latter point... It's completely a matter of individual preferences, and has nothing to do with their species. The figures are made up by me, though I did do some calculation of the pairings used most often in fanfiction and fan-art to help me get to those numbers. Of course, whether or not you subscribe to the ratios I suggest in my speulative essays, I think they will still be a worthwhile read simply for reference to Digimon as intelligent living and sexual beings. MediaMiner, the DHZ, and the DaD will all receive a copy of each essay once I finish them.

Unknown: I tended to gather a lot of my information from numerous lemons, and... well, yours seems somewhat piecemeal by comparison, though not horribly inaccurate.
*writes down what zeph said* what?... so nate I might like to read that when you get done and what do you mean by piecemeal I don't really get how the word works here
UnknownH Wrote:ha ha phoenix and I meant how did he make those up

Who knows but some mysteris are better left unsolved
UnknownH Wrote:but she was 10 so that may be a problem and I think he means in proportion she would as big as an 11 year old in that area (which oddly enough might be fine for male cast heh heh)

it would be proportionate to the size of the rest of the body.

come on. think for one bloody fucking moment. renamon is TALL.
why the hell would renamon be smaller in one specific area?
Renamon wouldn't be "smaller", certainly not the size of an eleven year old.
Jodan, have you ever even actually bothered to watch the show?
Or do you really just suck at figuring out how tall or large someone is?
When you look at Ruki, originally age ten, and look at Renamon; Renamon is a hell of a lot larger then Ruki and a hell of a lot larger then anyone at age eleven. So why the fuck would Renamons vagina only be that of an eleven year olds? Oh and by the way theres a Japanese movie of Ruki's birthday. Renamon was still taller then Ruki in that movie.
why are we arguing about it now? wait till he gets that thing he's writing done first
Let's take it to another level. So, how many sexual climaxes are you gonna have with your Digimon?
Nate Hunter: Wow, that's so cool. I'd love to read it when it's done. And yeah, almost every Digimon has bedded both males and females. As an homosexual example, I can say only Gallantmon (only saw him with Beelzemon)
Unknown: What did you write?
Quote:Renamon wouldn't be "smaller", certainly not the size of an eleven year old.
Sorry, but when I turned 12 I was 1,63 m. I grew many inches when I was 11, and I looked just like now, only a little shorter (now I'm 1,70 m) and more slender , and with a flat chest. An 11 years old girl is usually almost an adult.