Join our server on Discord

Human/Digimon sexual intercourse.
Quote:ok that was just a joke but then I made one about him and we both laughed it was a fun time
Like, where did you?
Quote:(I'll have to grow this beard out more)
Err...no, don't. (If there's something I hate is having to give kisses in the cheek to guys with beards; my lips ache. Fortunately, I have an excuse when I have make-up on)
hmm oh PMs I PM him everytime he posts in that topic he makes
and it's actually on my chin not my face
...can you post some sexual scenarios with yourself and your chosen digimon(s)? Thanks.

If you'll need me, you can find me on my futon (in my bedchamber) next to Princess Tabi Socks's bedchamber. Lanamon and I are gonna 69 under the covers. (Lanamon tells me to come on in in a seductive Hispanic accent and we kiss and slowly strip)
*slight nosebleed* um... ok I'll remember that
...to post a short item on how they had sex with their Digimons.

PS. Lanamon asked me, "Do you wanna do it?" (She wants me to 69 her)Well, sure, but first I'll do some sexy things under the covers to make her squeal my name.
*wipes nose* sorry just some blood but how bout posting this in that RP you're doing (btw you get that PM I sent you)
Yeah.
Unknown: Oh, ok. Anyway Wise only likes flat chested women.
Jean: I know I'm breaking the mood, but if you want a nice Spanish accent, it's Ranamon (frog-mon) and not Lanamon (wool-mon) She might give you a nosebleed for that too....
yeah like someone said once: I *heart* boobies lol
Quote:Unknown: Oh, ok. Anyway Wise only likes flat chested women.
That's one way of putting it. Naturally petite women are usually more in touch with their childhood, and that's a personality trait that I'm looking for.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against