Join our server on Discord

Human/Digimon sexual intercourse.
Princess Jeannette Wrote:
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:Unknown: Oh, ok. Anyway Wise only likes flat chested women.
Jean: I know I'm breaking the mood, but if you want a nice Spanish accent, it's Ranamon (frog-mon) and not Lanamon (wool-mon) She might give you a nosebleed for that too....

Got it. (I'll see if we can tell Waru about this.)

Well, Jeanette, I kinda knew. But I ddin't want to screw up the consistancy between calling her Ranamon, and Lanamon (also, Lana is a girl's name... but she's still called Ranamon in the series).
Nihao. Thanks for your insight. BTW, some PMs for you, Lanamon and Princess Tabi Socks wants you to read them, over some chocolate milk or something. Take your time.
....in another words, you just call her that cuz you just want-_-U
Well, talking about stereotypes, they are made cuz they represent , let's say, at least 80% of the people. The Argentine stereotype (more specifically the "porte
actually it's an anime wild take like the sweatdrop so it's used as a funny visual gag the nosebleed shows that I'm either embarrassed or thinking dirty thoughts guess which it usally is lol
I kinda realized that this last time Twisted I looked at the other posts and wondered what could make you bleed so much.
yeah I can also do the spit take and the eyes bugging out tricks too
0.o ;;

Just thought I'd post my insight to a topic such as strange as this.

*scientific analogy on*

The vaginal canal can stretch to 10 times its normal size, for a child cell to be birthed. But this also goes to the same rules as what could go inside.
As for males, well what you see is what you get. I know about erection to size ratios for digimon. All I know is Garurumon would have a big one. :P
Puberity in digimon :?: Or do they become sexually active in rookie form+? Thats for you to decide.
In my own opinion. It would be number 2. Becoming sexually active in rookie form. Since it is the most common level for a digimon to be in without need for acessive energy or what-not.

As for sex with digimon, its possible. Any which way too. It just depends on how far you'd want to go. I'd do gabumon in the butt :P
...I would scream my heart out when Rana/Lanamon tries her...water trick on me. (pant pant) It would feel sooooo goood all over.
and who taught her that? :)
...the first time she and I met, she used it on me, while we were 'relaxing' in Lanamon's Secret Pond. Inside a special part of a forest, somewhere in Digiworld. Lana and I chatted. I talked about how I made my Fairymon ballet costume and my home in Toulouse (in France), etc. , Lana talked about what mattered to her, we eventually stood up in the bathing pond and compared each others...hot spots. Then she hugged me and we kissed gently. Her boobs felt good against mine, even though she had a slipperly bod. Oh and when she spoke, she had a hot and spicy Latina accent. (Normal Lanamons have a Southern Belle accent, but my Lanamon was special to me)

Lanamon asked, "Would you like to take me home with you?" in a passionate voice.

I nodded.

(PS. Feel free to summarize this.)