Join our server on Discord

uncut digimon
I don't remember the good old days of American cartooning, merely South Park.
It usually always comes down to cost and the various factors involved within the budget.

1. Weather or not the dub company feels the show itself is a good investment.

2. Voice actor talent and said VA's salaries.

3. Cost of any music that isn't within the public domain Vs. putting in your own music for a fraction of the price which will allow you to allocate money to other areas. (Like the VA talent.)

4. Advertising.

5. Creation and distribution of related media I.E. toys, books, posters, video/DVD sales.

6. Script translations.
Face it we all bitch about this to some degree but sometimes changes are necessary. Step back and ask yourselves, Would I watch a show that was dubbed in direct translations where the mouth movements don't fit at all? I'd say for the most part the answer would be a resounding no! That's what watching subbed versions are for.

7. Various changes to appease the asshole population otherwise known as the uber conservatives.
In particular the changing of Nanimon
There you go. All of that is right.
they need to make more digimon action figures....*walks away feeling like a geek*
Yeah they should but you could possibly import.
what if they made figures based on the doujinshi? i have a pic of takato crossplaying as ruki. but anyway... are there any digimon dvds that arn't bootlegged and sold only on ebay?
Yeah of course they have DVDs but they come from europe so they might not work on US DVD players.
*smiles* thats where the PC comes in, its a universal dvd player ^^;
you got that right pal, nothing like a computer DVD to make life easier :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
unless it's like my last one and all it does is want to die and freeze up and you just want to take an axe to it or blow a hole in the side with a shotgun while singing "fire"