Join our server on Discord

Who is this artist?
Quote:They're not really fat it's just their breasts are huge, which isn't bad unless you get your head between them.
Quote:At least you'd die with a smile on your face, right? >x3
....deja vu.
Quote:You know Reo I heard a guy died like that but hey things that big might make somethings interesting.
No, he didn't die after all (too bad). And I had four people telling me that that pic of a girl I drew had huge tits, but she's flat chested compared to these.
Quote:Having tits the size of bowling balls is disgusting, and makes them look obese.
They looks like bags of cellullite or bags of mashed butter or something.
Really he didn't? Anyway those don't actually look like nomal breasts but it is still a digimon manga.
Bizarre.

A real shame since the artist is obviously really talented.

And it's not that I have anything against obese girls. That's not really what I see here. These are just breasts of such magnitude that they border on physiological impossibility. Nothing wrong with having some junk in the trunk. But the proportions here are un-human, and in the case of the anthropomorphic Digimon, equally as ridiculous.

Not passing judgment on anyone who's into this? Or am I? Anyway, just not my thing, I guess, in which case I suppose I should keep it to myself.
I prefer them to be normal sized too but can we all agree that it makight be worth a read once?
Quote:I prefer them to be normal sized too but can we all agree that it makight be worth a read once?
We all noticed your thoughts, dear. *wipes his drool with a black silk kerchief*
corsair Wrote:Bizarre.

A real shame since the artist is obviously really talented.

And it's not that I have anything against obese girls. That's not really what I see here. These are just breasts of such magnitude that they border on physiological impossibility. Nothing wrong with having some junk in the trunk. But the proportions here are un-human, and in the case of the anthropomorphic Digimon, equally as ridiculous.

Not passing judgment on anyone who's into this? Or am I? Anyway, just not my thing, I guess, in which case I suppose I should keep it to myself.

Everyone has a right to display their opinion. I like this, you don't, no harm done.
Another kerchief here, please.
The Radiator Girl Wrote:Another kerchief here, please.

Oh, don't be silly.

I brought my own. *wipes mouth*

And on a completely unrelated side note, where'd you get your sig pic? I like it. :)
She made that pic and some guy named sioned helped her with it. That's her style.
UnknownH Wrote:She made that pic and some guy named sioned helped her with it. That's her style.

Really? Cool, it's nice. :)