Join our server on Discord

What utterly ridiculous thing would you like to have seen?
In the anime, I mean, and in any season.

Personally, I would have loved to see PileVolcamon in either Tamers or Frontier, with his voice done by a real pro-wrestler. (Macho Man for US, any famous Japanese wrestling star for the original) Of course, the guy who did Hercule's voice would be fun, too.

Maybe with an Angewomon & LadyDevimon team as his cheerleaders. :)

Something I just thought would be funny to see.
That would probally be as funny as super starmon's voice in frontier.
I just want to see an entire episode of Digimon devoted to catfights.

Angewomon vs. LadyDevimon! Izumi vs. Ranamon!

And for the sake of new material: Juri vs. J-Reaper!

They could have the goggleheads be sports announcers and cover it all.
Yes! Folling that, how bout some fanservice :) (in 02 and frontier only please)
UnknownH Wrote:Yes! Folling that, how bout some fanservice :) (in 02 and frontier only please)

Fairymon was nothing BUT fanservice. But yeah, I'd love to see some more of it, heh.
Yeah I know that's why we should have had two girls in that season so you could divide it between them.
Shisamon (Movie 5 The Adventurer's Battle) getting drunk and trying to hit on a real shisa. Hilarity and heartbreak ensues.
Well seeing as it does have a alchohal attack that would be funny.
Hmm... How about Tai and... Agumon (is that the right digimon?)

Tai is ranting about how he and Agumon defeated some powerful digimon and they both suddenly get knocked down by a real weakling enemy into a deep hole. The little terror does a little corney victory dance but stops and feints when it spots the others glaring at it. They all do a collective *sweat drop*

May be slightly not-funny to normal people but I'm way wierd so I think that's hilarious! (Tai needs the right expression though... wide eyed, mouth hanging open; digimon style...)

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Cyber Stryker Wrote:Shisamon (Movie 5 The Adventurer's Battle) getting drunk and trying to hit on a real shisa. Hilarity and heartbreak ensues.

HAHAHAHAHA! STOP! HAHAHAHAHA! YOU'RE KILLING ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!