Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
Gabumon (in my mind) is by far the cutest (verry huggy and such an adorable voice) next is Flamedramon, Veemon, Agumon. (don't mind me. I like blue more than yellow ^_^)
Gabumon!.....

blue.....and yellow and fur...
.... no fur....
ohhhhh....ohhh horn....

tail..... deep eyes.... :shock: :oops:

Gabumon is the best most favoritist digimon in the world!!!!1

Twisted MWAHHHAHHHAHHAH!

gabumon!!!,.....8}

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Humon Wrote:I tell whoever asks; I like Pokemon, digimon... ANIME in particular is all entertaining to me. even the heavy girlie stuff like CardCaptors Sakura.

it entertains me ^_^

Y'know, I thought that CardCaptors was pretty cool, too. I dunno why, but the concept of an ordinary every day kid possessing special attributes like that really grabs my attention. The kind of life I always wanted to lead when I was a kid.

Quote:Gabumon (in my mind) is by far the cutest (verry huggy and such an adorable voice)

I love the episode near the end of season 1 where Matt is getting all emo when they're in the dark cave that feeds on negative emotion, and he totally sets Matt straight on how it is. And tells Matt to cry and then they hug...awww, it was just adorable. THAT'S friendhip right there.
(casually wipes a tear from my eye) that didn't (sniffles) get to me at all, he was just telling (sniffles) the truth and such (holds back tears) don't make it a Hallmark moment now (buries head in pillow) and I'm not touched about it, I just got something in my eye!
I like Gomamon, hes just so adorable!
senjuro Wrote:
Humon Wrote:I tell whoever asks; I like Pokemon, digimon... ANIME in particular is all entertaining to me. even the heavy girlie stuff like CardCaptors Sakura.

it entertains me ^_^

Y'know, I thought that CardCaptors was pretty cool, too. I dunno why, but the concept of an ordinary every day kid possessing special attributes like that really grabs my attention. The kind of life I always wanted to lead when I was a kid.

That girl went on far too many school trips. I cannot understand how a school managed to go on so many trips, considering cost. I saw the English dub, and she was just so whiney and such a goodie-goodie. I much prefered Tori and Jun.
Yes but everyone agrees the english dub sucks.
I mean some of them make you want to shove molten lava in your wyes and eat your own eyes.... English dubs are so bad that they usually take the original meaning and destroy it with some Englishified meaning that destroys the power of the original line..... Anime in native tongues should stay the same same language and sub-titled and I guarentee you that its a lot better than English dubs....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Now, don't be a dub hater. The dubs for the other digimon movies were done really well. Better then the first one.
I see your point but you have to understand that in dubs the character voices are a hell of a lot different and make no sense....

It might be useful to hear english but a lot of the translation is lost inbetween language and are taken very literally and lose its meaning.....

Also, the english dubs usually deviate from lip movements causing us to use more of a suspension of disbelief rather than focussing on the actual story line.....

You do have a point but in my opinion I am a Subtitle man and enjoy it in its actual languages....

~~
lonellygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds