Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
Quote:if someone asks me about it I`l show the person [if a friend] some renamon hentai and have a laugh at their reaction
Elvarin (or some thing like that)

I must agree that this is fun but I did that once and the guy I showed a pic to gave me one hell of a bloody nose... geez, how was I supposed to know he hated that sort of stuff...
i admit i do hide it but i did admit 2 it once nd the whole of my school.found out!!!(sooo embarrassing :oops: ) so now i keep it a secret :(

(tamers was soooo gd y oh y did they not carry on?)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
http://www.youtube.com/profile_play_list...orlornHope

*wink, wink*
yeah i saw all the tamers series via that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(lol i didn't even know aboot digimon in the yr 2000 region)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I really don't have enough friends for them to care what I like or dislikes, but I do have a secret or two about them, some of them doesn't even know what I know
Sure, everyone knows. It isn't like i'm the only one with interesting likes about tv. I show off some of my drawings to my friends, and I usually get compliments, so they seem to respect it. My sisters however, make fun of me about it.

Topic brought back to life!
Renamon's Army
I don't bother to hide it.. My brother got me some slippers with a renamon head on them once.. My dog chewed up the slipper part... so I took the heads, and attached them to my favorite bra. So now I have a Renamon bra.

I had a T-shirt for one of the movies.. but I grew out of it, and gave it to a friend of mine.
That's nice. And by using the words renamon and bra is the same sentence, you just gained a couple of popularity points with some of the members here. heh heh heh heh
Darn. It's always either you UnknownH or Wisemon who post exactly what I was thinking. It's always the last post too, so it's like you just beat me to it.
Renamon's Army
UnknownH Wrote:That's nice. And by using the words renamon and bra is the same sentence, you just gained a couple of popularity points with some of the members here. heh heh heh heh

,,,=^.^=,,,

The truth tickles :P