Join our server on Discord

Poll: Secret or Not?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No one knows u like it
65.00%
26 65.00%
Everyone knows u like it
35.00%
14 35.00%
Total 40 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do any digimon fans here keep it a secret?
Digimon has the better show while pokemon has the better games. That's understandible right?
That seems a fair trade off. The medium that more people have access to is the one where Digimon prevailed...I rather like that prospect!
I can't believe that other people haven't found pokemon too annoying and digimon as something dumb. I heard some kids saying that charmander could beat up veemon....

Thats dumb because digimon don't follow fake life battle sequences..... I laughed really hard and told them that charmander would have to retire in his pokeball in shame....

The only reason pokemon seems to have better games because more people like it, and I don't know why..... Content people, content....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Pokemon died after more Pokemon were discovered, I mean 150, then 270, now like 5000! I always hated Pikachu, little rat bastard, like Patamon, ohhhhh that Patamon... but that is for later, as I was saying, Pokemon was only good to watch to see Misty and Ash in akward sexual moments, but now he is with Brock pr someone, I can't remember, and Team Rocket suck, the Digimon who are evil are so much smarter, except Etemon, he is pretty stupid but strong
We should just outlaw crappy programs like POKEMON unless they gain a plot line.....

That program is almost bad as me working imy current job....

Pokemon and pikachu should be destroyed....

~~
lonelyagbu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Harie
Quote:Gatomon is in the third, but is not playable or fightable.

yeh, i've never played it but apparently she runs the inns or something..
now i can actually agree with the others that (some) nurses are hot, lol xD

blueeyedgabulvo0o
Quote:charmander could beat up veemon....

lol, anyone in this forum could beat a charmander; just shove a blanket over its tail. In veemon's case, just bite its tail off. lmao

lol if we tried anything against pokemon, the fans would stomp us flat, the pok
Pokemon Vs digimon topics can become irritating. The last one I saw, it ended up being ZeedMillenniumon vs Mewtwo. The people do speak in the digimon games though I'm not quite sure why your asking.

Pokemon, I would say, repeats the same gameplay over and over, but presents itself in another style.

As far as PS roms. I have no clue where to find any.
Quote:The people do speak in the digimon games though I'm not quite sure why your asking.

Well in Pok
best way to find ps2 roms is either bit torrent or kazaa.....

You could google for emulators which normally brings you to a better website than if you search for the rom. Have fun though....

Pokemon has nothing on digimon....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oh, well, as far as the games I've played Digimon World 1 and 3... it varies. The digimon around you talk very well. In the first world your digimon never really says anything. The third, your begining digimon only say one line at the begining of the game. I haven't played the fourth, but I almost presume it has the silent protagonist. The Rumble Arena's digimon have voices based from the show, but the games have no real plot. The Gameboy games follow the same premise.