Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
Wisemon Wrote:British people and American people have different dialects?

You'd be surpised how many people say that to me and are serious.
Naughts and crosses!
That explains why some people, when they go to england, learn a few english words.
Is it true that that a car's hood in the U.K. is called the bonnet?
I have heard that, but I never gave it much thought.

Now that I have, both a bonnet and a hood are something you where on your head, so if the above is correct, that would be intersting.
Renamon's Army
Yes, it's called a car bonnet, and the "trunk" is called the boot.
Ah thanks. Those kinds of things are interesting to me.
Renamon's Army
ahh lets see...
(ill be using dubbed names)

-Tai- after a while of knowing eachother, we might be friends. I like soccer too, but im not in great shape.

-Matt- i want to learn to play guitar well, so maybe he could teach me a little.

-Izzy- on a certian degree, i think we would get along. we both like computers.

-TK(02)- to be honest, i like him better in season 1 (just so cute). I don't remember if he has any real interests, so i don't know how that would work out.

-Kari(02)- i like her better in season 1 as well, although, i would still try to befriend her if she was older. maybe one day i will start to hit on her. im interested as to how TK would react :D

-Sora- She has a somewhat strong personality, and has a femenine side as well. I think we could be good friends, and maybe more.

-Mimi- Nothing will go on here, most likely. I dont like uptight girls that always get what they want.

-Joe- no interest really. hes too cought up in his schooling to have much time for friends anyhow.

-Davis- this will probably come as to a surprise to most of you, but he is pretty much my favourite male digidestined. he is confident, athletic, and overall a good friend. also, i beleive he has a caring, cuter side that perhaps he only shows to Veemon. he also has Veemon, my favourite male rookie digimon.

-Cody- too awkward and young for me.

-Yolei- i don't remember much about her, but i do know that she cares about her friends, and is an honest person. we could be good friends at the most.

-Ken- meh, a little too emo for me.

-Takato- he befriended Rika, so ill give him credit for that. he is also cute, and shy, and stands up for the things he cares about. my second favourite male digidestined. i would want to be good friends with him until he gets out of his card battling stage and into a more mature form, then we could move on to maybe a bigger relationship Wink

-Rika- Hot :D my fav female digidestined. she would probably be the toughest digidestined to befriend, but i wouldnt give up. half the reason is because once she opens up, she accually has alot of good qualities. the other half is Renamon ^^

i dont know the personalities of the season 4 cast, so that is all.

and for you people who just want to kidnap them. have some humanity. it is MUCH more satisfying when you work for an honest, fulfilling relationship rather then kidnapping them and telling them you are their daddy lol

so comeon, if they were real, i know that deep inside, you guys would take all that kidnapping stuff back...
Davis: id punche him and yell "your the worst leder ever"
matt;wed probably have a "i dont care" thang
tia: okay guy but probably not someone id spend alot of time weth ecept wean you ned a leder.
Kari: now her id try to be frends weth, thoe she mit git sick of me.
TK: almost instent frend,
MiMi: she probably have her persoalty run me over
Ed_is_Ed Wrote:tia: okay guy but probably not someone id spend alot of time weth ecept wean you ned a leder.

aww, you mentioned me how nice, although you don't want to spend a lot of time with me then. Well you have to, if you want or not :p

Or could it be you mean Tai by that ^^
yes sorry lol lol i ment Tai