Join our server on Discord

So if you met any of the Digidestined...
Milleniumon liked Ryo? I always thought that he was frustrated to be partnered to Ryo and therefore unable to kill him, not that he was just trying to take over the Multiverse repeatedly just to give his favorite Chosen Child work.
I'll look up the script but I think lord archive used it in a fic of his once.
This is the best Ryo and Milleniumon stuff I can come up with http://syldra.net/yesterday/wonderswan/bravetamer2.html. I think I have more stuff, but I really don't have time right now.
Thanks and here's the line I was looking for,

"At last he comes, says Mille, he came... my beloved. (The exact line, for those who like to do their own translating, is "Yatsu ga kita no da... ware no koibito ga na")"

That does seem like it.
Cool. I was pretty sure it was in there. I was just too tired at the time to read it. Now of course it could also be said that he may not have really loved Ryo. Granted he did say it, he could have mistaken "love" for "obsession." Digimon aren't perfect either.
Maybe but it still looks a little like it. (Not that I'm actually saying anything.)
Thanks for the Milleniumon info, I'm going to have to work that in somehow...

At risk of sickening the readers, I'd say this also makes Digimon/Human couples canon.
Hey you know what to say, it's only canon in ryo's universe's.
Actually the comment is made in a universe of Milleniumon's own machinations (one he took over in the future I think), but since his actions, and therefore words, affected the entire Multiverse this a Multiversal effect.

Digimon/Human couples are now canon, at the very least between partners. Hello... umm.... Shuichon/Lopmon? Eh, nothing to write about...
I don't find anything offensive about digimon/human couples... I'm just one sided on gender and size ratios.