Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
"Mikael Carterson, but my friends call me Mikael or Ky because of my middle name.

Um... am I the only one that saw what just happened? Where'd you two learn to do that? It was awesome!"
"nice to meet ya Ky! (offers his hand to shake)
I dont remember where I learnt that, I was surprised myself! how about you two?" (looks at the battered looking vampire and the chuckling fox) "Uhm, do you need- treatment or something? Cuz' I can heal-" (disintegrates the arrows, and the vampire's cuts and bruises disapear, his wing returns back to it's original state) there."
(he notices the fox again) he's cute... er- what am I thinking? he thought (yaoi, right?)
my friends just call me "Blue", for short- er- if i had friends.
you were pretty cool Ky! i wish i knew how to skateboard! can teach me?
Mikael/Ky shakes the blue wolf's hand, raising an eyebrow as he notices the strange look the blue wolf gave to the fox--but he shrugs it off.

"Me? I've never noticed anything." Ky grins. "I'm not that special."

"Skateboard? Sure, it's pretty easy! And come on, I'm sure you've got friends somewhere!"

OOC: Yep, it's a yaoi RPG
(Dark Blue blushes a deep shade of red, he feels hot) at least no one can see me blush under my fur... - he thought.
wait- can vampires sense body heat? oh shoot- i have to cool off before he notices my body heat has gone up! -he thought again, his eye widening.
Ky waves a hand in front of Blue's face.

"Hey, you okay? Wake up!"
:::snaps out of his worried trance::: -huh? oh yeah- you were saying something about... what was it again?) skateboards! yup! thats it! say- you wouldnt by any chance know- if vampires can sense body heat, would you? [looks at the elf/vamp worriedly]
Mikael scratches his head.

"Um... Yes... Wait, no.... Well... maybe.... Where'd that question come from?"
telepathicly, Cronos says "yes, i can. i'll keep my mouth shut". he then returns to his orignal form, an elf. " thanks for the healing. a nap would be good. he then collapsed where he stood.
Veemon's Followers
Mikael catches him quickly before he gets hurt on the ground.

"Whoa... Guess he'll introduce himself later."