Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Also in pokemon theres loads of the same type of pokemon wheres not in digimon. i think thats y they neva did opposite sex digimon for each digimon,to keep them from breeding and to bring in crossbreeding!!! lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*holds sides of head while screaming* I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING DAMMIT!!!
*NOTE* I think the edit button was made for a reason, too.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Don't worry. This may be taken care of soon.
PokePimp Wrote:*holds sides of head while screaming* I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR SAYING DAMMIT!!!
sorry im a british nerd :( (it means digimon rule and pokemon suck)

Renamon: right!*kills pikachu*thats for being a non-intelligent yellow dickhead
Me: gulp!
Guilmon: ditto
Terriermon: momentai!!!
Me: Terriermon is that supposed to help calm us down or to certify ur deathwish???
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
senjuro Wrote:You could always burn them onto a DVD and get a DVD player that can play mpg's and avi's (they do exist!). According to my technomancer brother-in-law, TV's are excellent at making low quality images look good. It's what they're designed to do! ^_^

Indeed.. I've always wondered why a PC screen on 640X480 looks like poo, but a TV always looks nice at the same res..
Yenko Wrote:
senjuro Wrote:You could always burn them onto a DVD and get a DVD player that can play mpg's and avi's (they do exist!). According to my technomancer brother-in-law, TV's are excellent at making low quality images look good. It's what they're designed to do! ^_^

Indeed.. I've always wondered why a PC screen on 640X480 looks like poo, but a TV always looks nice at the same res..

The TV looks like horse shit too when you're sitting a foot or two away from it, like with a TV screen.
well i dunno if ur watching a dvd on one of those tiny television sets with built in video/dvd player you don't really care about how big it is,just how good the film is! lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I guess its just ever since I saw the tv show on fox as a kid I was hooked. Every saturday morning I got up and the first thing I wanted to hear was the Digimon theme song.
The OCA
i know just how you feel!
lol
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds