Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Quote:In my opinion Season three was the only one that actually made me go, oh damn.

I agree. Season 3 was by far the most...mature, I guess is the word I'm looking for, of what I've seen so far. 1 and 2 was mostly an expose on the relationship between Tamers and their Digimon, in my opinion. But Season 3 actually had stuff in it.

Let's all give a shout out to the D-Reaper.
Yeah, when the D-Reaper kidnapped that Jeri girl I was like, shit man. One part I wish they would have done a little bit more with Megidramon. When I saw that episode I was like holy shit do something!! Rip some shit up...but then Takato came to and he di-digivovled.
The OCA
it was probibaly for the best though imangine what would happen if megadramon started destroying shinduku?
also would someone please tell me what was with tai's hairstyle???
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thats my whole point!! I want to see more destruction and tearing up of shit in Digimon. I want to see for once a giant fucking digimon tearing shit up.
The OCA
yeah!!!!*evil mode*that pig deva was a tank compared to megadramon who was a nuke!!!!!(if only i had the anger to digivolve to megadramon)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You haven't seen savers yet. It's the new season and recently a saberleomon and a hoard of other digimon attacked the real world.
:? fuck them i'd just whipe them out*clicks fingers* just like that!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I love digimon because they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And loved.
You can't do that you idiot. Magic must defeat magic and digimon must defeat digimon. The last guy who killed digimon is going to die in two weeks.
what about data erase bullets? load viruses into digital bullets and fire them!(also gunter thats from the dodge advert witch is sooo funny!!!)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds