Join our server on Discord

Why do you love digimon?
Hmm.... Yeah, that would be interesting to see. And the most popular issue? The one with the Renamon centerfold. lol
What would be really great is if the makers of Bible Black were to make a Digimon show to our liking, I hate Bible black for all it's worth but the animation is astounding! So leave the freaky shit and make a Digimon episode (hha, Ep-isode) were Sora learns about boys and Kari has her first period, something more real to life

and Rena centerfold, awesome! X3
That's why we write lemons and fanfics! The stuff that shoulda happened but the creators didn't bother to put in is OUR job to fill in.
Some job. No pay, no vacations,

Random mob of moms: THAT'S THE LITTLE BASTARD THAT CORRUPTED MY SON! GET HIM!

And the occupational hazards *starts running from angry mob*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hazards are part of any job. It's what makes them fun!
that's a damn good point Senjuro *pats Senjuro on the back*

*goes psycho with his pen* more...fan-fic!!! *snap!*...damn...ink is hard to get out...*looks at his crotch*...man...(sigh)
I just noticed that you're canadian....awesome!

Anyway, about liking Digimon, I think there's a part in all of us that wanted to have a fantastic companion like a Digimon when they were kids. And y'know, save the world too, hehe, that'd be cool.
True, I think Takato is a very clear example of that.

Also a side note I don't think everyone out grows it.
EpsilonZX Wrote:What would be really great is if the makers of Bible Black were to make a Digimon show to our liking, I hate Bible black for all it's worth but the animation is astounding! So leave the freaky shit and make a Digimon episode (hha, Ep-isode) were Sora learns about boys and Kari has her first period, something more real to life

and Rena centerfold, awesome! X3
That would be weird but probally like that one thing scribble kid once made.
Harie Wrote:Also a side note I don't think everyone out grows it.

I know what you mean. I'd LOVE to have a Digimon partner now and go n' save the Digital World, and I'm 22! I'd be like "Bring it the fuck on, baddies!" and kick some serious ass.

*sigh*

Day dreams are nice, but it's painful sometimes to know stuff like that will never come true.